• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT5| The Sonic Cycle

Saiyan-Rox

I think they ship from the warehouse from your country now in most places now that they have them in place. I know they have one set up in the USA in California.

They have on in London here it's where they ship the OPO from. long as I don't get hit with import fee's

It's a high price but when you're talking 4gb ram, type c, fingerprint, high res display, likely big battery, good camera, etc....450 does shit on other flagships so far this year.

It's a high price but when you're talking 4gb ram, type c, fingerprint, high res display, likely big battery, good camera, etc....450 does shit on other flagships so far this year.

Yep, supposedly their os has features that won't be seen until M in other phones too. I'm still hoping for a mislead and they go for $399 for the 4gb model.

Is there one not in Chinese?
the stream is english I think. So far at least.

Yep, supposedly their os has features that won't be seen until M in other phones too. I'm still hoping for a mislead and they go for $399 for the 4gb model.
lol that's too good to be true territory. It's a shame they didn't go with small OP2 big OP2. Maybe they're saving that for next year.

edit: youtube stream https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZPwQpHDGKk

reKon

Banned
i'm late - was this it'sfuckingnothing.gif or something? No price yet?

can't say I care because of 5.5 inches. Every fucking phone is 5.5 inch. I hate all of you pushing for this, seriously.

Furyous

mid-range poverty screen, wonder if they take EBT?

Moto G has a 1080p screen is all I'm saying. The 16 GB version costs the same as a 128 GB ipod touch. These first world problems are killing me. My cheapest option is sending in my iphone 5 for a battery replacement but that leaves me without a smartphone for a month and fuck that.

I went through smartphone withdrawal after a week of my iphone 4 dying.

Android OEMs need to step it up and stop bullshitting. Is the OP2 on their website?

57bb645c52344784db5e769c703c5437_660_0.jpg

I'm out.

The chinese feed is way better. They are going into way more detail about specs. I saw something about 2k in there and I'm pretty sure it was the screen on one of the devices. I don't understand chinese though lol

Top Bottom