• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT5| The Sonic Cycle

New Motorola Droid leaked.

3.png

Metal frame, textured back.

I still believe it will be based off the X Play, the one with the massive battery.

Saiyan-Rox

meh oneplus definitely is all about hypebeasting their own shit but it's funny because they really don't need to. Their stuff is good value but I guess that's what happens with "startups".

What they do in regards to pricing the hardware is great its what they ask of people to go through to get one is the main issue with them for me. I can see their reasoning to do it supply and demand etc but it is bloody annoying.

Using Samsung S4 and lollipop.

Why do each time I update my apps they keep moving from SD card to internal memory? It's tiring that I have to move them manually to SD card and then they're back again each time I update it.
This always happens to me with apps that allow moving to the SD card, though I get some apps moving from internal storage to external storage after updates. I don't know why it does this. It's existed before lollipop though. It was doing this on KitKat, at least for me.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
they yell absurd and foolish things from the safety of their insulated price point, attempting to convince passersby that they're the real deal. And clearly, it works to some extent: consumers love nothing more than to be told that they're not only smart for saving money compared to "everybody else," but that they're actually better than other people for making that decision. It's like you're in a special club.

So true. The One Plus paupers disgust me.

they yell absurd and foolish things from the safety of their insulated price point, attempting to convince passersby that they're the real deal. And clearly, it works to some extent: consumers love nothing more than to be told that they're not only smart for saving money compared to "everybody else," but that they're actually better than other people for making that decision. It's like you're in a special club.

So true. The One Plus paupers disgust me.
OnePlus-2-preregister-list-640x384.png

Huawei's ascend mate 7 already proved that fingerprint scanner in the back is very convenient, and probably the better place instead of the front (ideal would be on both sides). You obviously need to hold the phone to unlock. So for those using it from their desks wouldn't be ideal but... Just put it on a dock

tldr; sensor is better on the back, here's why that's not true.

Eanan

ah makes sense now why theres so much spamming of invite urls going around. the live chat for the unveiling a couple days ago was a spam fest

Saiyan-Rox

I'm at 5,000 atm but that'll not last as I stopped posting the link as its fecking pointless. There's people on eBay selling referral links too! You pay and they'll use your link to sign up.

Reckoner

A guy from here is selling a Nexus 5 for just 180 euros and it looks like new. So tempting as a replacement phone, while the new ones don't come out.

Top Bottom