• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT5| The Sonic Cycle

People seem to think that the huawei nexus is seen in the pic on the main page here https://www.android.com/phones/

Could be. Looks appropriately big-ish and doesn't look like a nexus 5 or 6. It looks wide and remember the spec leak said WQHD. That's widescreen QHD. Which regular QHD is sometimes called but hey food for thought.

Saiyan-Rox

People seem to think that the huawei nexus is seen in the pic on the main page here https://www.android.com/phones/

Could be. Looks appropriately big-ish and doesn't look like a nexus 5 or 6. It looks wide and remember the spec leak said WQHD. That's widescreen QHD. Which regular QHD is sometimes called but hey food for thought.

Could be anything really

I remember when Google showed the N5 in a video about the KK statue going up xD

Looking at that video and the case of the new Nexus it's just gonna look like this then but with stock droid http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/phones/huawei-ascend-mate-7/monthly

speaking of... i juist tried their phone picker and my top 3 were the Nexus 6, Note 4 and ............ HTC One (M9)

DarkFlow

Banned
So uhhhhhhhhh

Samsung-18.4-inch-tablet.jpg

galaxy-tab-s-software-640x426.jpg

Does that say 18.4? Damn that's a big tablet.

Am I crazy? Im done with the G4 and its random lags. Im selling my GS6 edge because it doesnt stop freezing. Come on samsung. I will be going back to my stable battery beast Z3. I felt like i cheated on it. Since it never gave me any issues lol.

Oh btw got to play with the Note 5 and the Galaxy S6 Edge Plus yesterday.

Jzero

Am I crazy? Im done with the G4 and its random lags. Im selling my GS6 edge because it doesnt stop freezing. Come on samsung. I will be going back to my stable battery beast Z3. I felt like i cheated on it. Since it never gave me any issues lol.

Damn dude, you get around.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead

I have no doubt that's the Nexus. Looks slim.

Sid

What are your impressions of the Note?

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Yep. That's definitely the phone.

L.O.R.D

so, a big electronic and book shop in my country called jarir leaked the the note 5 and S6 edge+ spec

note 5

32-64 GB memory
micro sim
4GB Ram
same processor as S6
camera 16 and 5mp
4100 mAh battery
5.7 inch super amolid 2650x1440
maybe there is micro SD slot
android 5.1.1
169 gram

S6 edge+

32-64 GB memory
Nano sim
4GB Ram
same processor as S6
camera 16 and 5mp
3000 mAh battery
5.7 inch super amolid 2650x1440
android 5.1.1
156 gram

note-5-s6-edge-plus-spigen-leak

Bboy AJ

Fascinating considering nfc payments are near nonexistent in Korea without carrier involvement.

Those specs for the Note 5 and s6 edge plus are all correct. Except for the micro sd for the Note. Theres none at least for the US variation of it.

Wreav

Banned
Good to see the Note is getting a nice big battery. I though there had been rumors that it was getting 3000 instead.

Sid

Why can't OEMs just get a phone right? I mean they all know what we want but there's always one or the other major omissions from every handset...

Front facing speakers is not enough. They need to be stereo. Some bottom and back speakers are clearer and louder than some front speakers.
Well, I did say stereo. And Nexus 6 level speakers would be fine. Those sounded better than most phone speakers I've heard, though obviously not as good as Boomsound.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Yooooo those new shitty Verizon prices

Plus you have to deal with the oh you on Verizon? Sorry that off contract phone won't work on Verizon.

Top Bottom