• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT5| The Sonic Cycle

zewone

OnePlus new marketing campaign slogan: "73% of the accuracy at 50% of the price!"

I'll take that deal any day of the week.
3AQmK.gif

hitgirl

Anyone know how off contract will work on Verizon? I've got a contract with them right now, wanted to buy a Moto G and switch phones, then just go off contract when that is available.

Yesterday I ordered a replacement for the busted USB port on my Nexus 5 and it already arrived. Time to replace that shit and fix the wireless charging issue along with it.

At this point I have to ask how stupid it is to have basically a removable back and still no way to replace the battery.

Anyway, wish me luck. Fixing at least the wireless charging should get me through the remaining months until the new Nexus 5 comes out.

Just read bout this on reddit

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/the-one-plus-two-launch-in-paris.337821/

Too funny.

Today was the launch of the OPT in paris.
This is the message we received for the fans in Paris:

"Dear OnePlus fans,

We never stop looking for new ways to bring the OnePlus 2 to as many of you as possible. So, we’re trying something we’ve never done before: for a very limited time, fans can come to colette Paris to purchase the OnePlus 2!

Design has always been important to us -- it’s one of the reasons OnePlus was founded, to create beautifully crafted devices. That’s why colette, with a reputation made from their idiosyncratic shop windows and impeccable fashion curation, felt like the perfect temporary home for the OnePlus 2.

We’ll be there from 11:00 am until the OnePlus 2 is sold out. It’s a very limited stock sale, so be sure to come early!

colette
213 Rue Saint Honoré, 75001 Paris, France
Tuesday, August 11, 11:00 am CEST (GMT +1)"

So today, there were more than 200 hundred persons waiting to get theire OPT, and finaly, only 20 units to sell....

Can't believe it....

edit: Correction: SEVENTEEN units. lmao.

Saiyan-Rox

Lol the OPT is all kinds of disaster.

I still want one I even shamelessly bought some dbrand for it even though I don't have the phone but the carbon back and titanium skin for the camera just looked too good and I stupidly put the order through xD

Mesa so stoopid

If I don't get an invite before the next Nexus its game over.

Oh you little troll. Those poor people put their faith in you.

I hope he puts that in the review video.

Lol couldn't resist. I even made the 2nd code say it was fake and he tried it.

I still want one I even shamelessly bought some dbrand for it even though I don't have the phone but the carbon back and titanium skin for the camera just looked too good and I stupidly put the order through xD

Mesa so stoopid

If I don't get an invite before the next Nexus its game over.

Lol couldn't resist. I even made the 2nd code say it was fake and he tried it.

drones over there man

I'm pretty much over OnePlus. They failed to deliver a flagship quality product at budget price this year. They are also pissing me off with their secrecy regarding invites and the delay this time. The One Plus One is still a great phone though.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
You are likely a horrible person if you're looking to buy a One Minus Two. It's just bad news after more bad news.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
The Android Wear stuff in Hangouts is pretty good now.

Shame you still can't search your conversations.
It's harder to see the last few messages, though. But the update is a good start.

Are they still selling for $450? They need to lower that price vs the impending 2015 Moto X.

Will probably be $399 soon. Moto X has a gimped CPU and GPU and potentially ddr3 memory. No perfect Android phone. Samsung comes the closest with the Note line, but then you have to flash custom roms to get rid of touchwiz. Then you have price with them

Will probably be $399 soon. Moto X has a gimped CPU and GPU and potentially ddr3 memory. No perfect Android phone. Samsung comes the closest with the Note line, but then you have to flash custom roms to get rid of touchwiz. Then you have price with them

We're talking the one with a snapdragon 808 or the one with a 615?

Top Bottom