• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT5| The Sonic Cycle

Avixph

Those leaks directly contradict the old ones. Also Evleaks posted this just recently:

Take it for what you will. HTC is already known to be putting fake troll devices out there so it's these mockups vs the other ones. I'm inclined to believe the other ones more than this.

It better be or else this won't be one of the phones I consider buying.

The Wifi/4G symbol on my phone is ALWAYS flashing arrows with activity. It's fucking annoying and I'm worried it is making my battery life decrease.

Any ideas? Shall I restore factory settings?

j-wood

Is there a way to turn off the "location found" notification when you have GPS on? I just leave mine on high accuracy and that notification is so annoying.

HTC is retarded if they really put up renders that look better than the real thing. You're going to turn people off. This is why I think the older ones are legit. For HTC's sake, I hope they are.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
New LG Entry Level Phones

lg-mid-barca.jpg

LG Magna Specifications

Display 5.0-inch HD (294 ppi)
Chipset 1.2GHz or 1.3GHz Quad-Core*
Camera 8MP or 5MP rear / 5MP front
Memory 8GB / 1GB
Battery 2,540mAh
OS Android 5.0 Lollipop
Network LTE Cat. 4 / HSPA+ 21Mbps
Size 139.7 x 69.9 x 10.2mm
LG Spirit Specifications

Display 4.7-inch HD (312 ppi)
Camera 8MP or 5MP front / 1MP rear
Memory 8GB / 1GB
Battery 2,100mAh
OS Android 5.0 Lollipop
Size 133.3 x 66.1 x 9.9mm
LG Leon Specifications

Display 4.5-inch FWVGA (220 ppi)
Camera 8MP or 5MP* rear / VGA front
Memory 8GB / 1GB
Battery 1,900mAh
OS Android 5.0 Lollipop
Size 129.9 x 64.9 x 10.9mm
LG Joy Specifications

Display 4.0-inch WVGA (233 ppi)
Chipset 1.2GHz Quad-Core /1.2GHz Dual-Core*
Camera 5MP / VGA
Memory 8GB or 4GB/1GB or 512MB
OS Android 5.0 Lollipop /Android 4.4 KitKat
Battery 1,900mAh
Size 122.7 x 64.0 x 11.9mm

Via Android Central

ACSwift

Whose the genius on the lollipop team that decided to force a notification/vibrate for 100% battery charge and not put in the option to turn it off T.T

Xisiqomelir

I just downgraded my firmware because I hated the new one.

Can I join the thread now or do I have to do one or more install/delete cycles for CM12?

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I like how I was the only one who liked the Edge. Now everyone else will be forced to like it. Yes! You'll see how right I was.

Quasar

I like how I was the only one who liked the Edge. Now everyone else will be forced to like it. Yes! You'll see how right I was.

I'd like it more on both sides. Of course given I'm more likely to be struck by lightning than buy a s6 it matters not :)

Joe

Can anyone recommend a free, lightweight, and simple podcast app? Right now I'm using podcast addict and it's just ok. I'd really like something super simple and basic like the old school ios podcast app.

Groof

The curve doesn't even seem to be that extreme on the S6. It'll probably just be a slight curve meant to help with edge swipes or something. Don't think it'll be a full on double Edge.

Husker86

Can anyone recommend a free, lightweight, and simple podcast app? Right now I'm using podcast addict and it's just ok. I'd really like something super simple and basic like the old school ios podcast app.

Give me another month or two and hopefully I'll have one for you!

The only podcast app I've used besides PocketCasts is BeyondPod. Looking at the app store screenshots, it looks like it has changed a whole lot since I used it--back then it was very full-featured but the design was lacking. I never felt I needed the "full" version, but I have no idea if any features have been removed from the free version since I used it. Then again, it doesn't look like you're looking for a ton of features so it may be great for you.

I know you said free, but I still have to go on my tiny sales pitch...PocketCasts is well worth $3.99.

The curve doesn't even seem to be that extreme on the S6. It'll probably just be a slight curve meant to help with edge swipes or something. Don't think it'll be a full on double Edge.

That's kinda what I'm thinking too. Which is fine with me; I loved the feel of the Nexus 4 and now the iPhone 6. I'm excited about the potential anti-reflective properties too; it's a very noticeable feature on the iPhone 6 when compared to my Nexus 5.

Quasar

You could use google play music in tandem with a desktop client.

It just seems like you're not allowed to drop your phone ever if the screen wraps around the edge like that. This might end up in more shattered phones than the iPhone 4 and it's glass back had.

Hasney

It just seems like you're not allowed to drop your phone ever if the screen wraps around the edge like that. This might end up in more shattered phones than the iPhone 4 and it's glass back had.

It's going to be one of those things. Toast always lands butter side down, cats on their feet and S6's on their scree-side.

Top Bottom