• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT5| The Sonic Cycle

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned, but coincidentally the UPleaks Twitter account no longer exists. I wonder if that has to do with the leaks being true and they had to go offline or this is a PR stunt by HTC?

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned, but coincidentally the UPleaks Twitter account no longer exists. I wonder if that has to do with the leaks being true and they had to go offline or this is a PR stunt by HTC?

we're witnessing either the greatest PR stunt in the history of mobile phones or the last gasp of a sinking ship.

Here we go guys LOL:

uiX0Rk0.png

#teamTroll

markot

Banned
I was really looking forward to that other HTC m9 look... If it's just the same as the m8 with a better camera, and the stupid HTC black bar on the front... Then I'll probably get a galaxy 6 instead.

Why would you put a software power button on the screen... Why...

Man the people in denial about the HTC One M9.... There's nothing in those videos that even hint at trolling or HTC screwing with us. They are just screwing us.

So was this the leaked video?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iE70XFxV_w

I thought you guys were sharper than this...

Lol at the 5 icons on the navigation bar @1:44 too. HTC is slaying on their troll game based on that top YouTube comment.

that 5th icon is the keyboard button. it's down there instead of in the notification shade on devices with software buttons. that points more to it being real or a super elaborate troll. i mean, people complained about the power button on HTCs so they added a software power button? that one is sooooo fucking 50/50 i can't even decide.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
There is some inconsistency in these M8 clone M9 leaks. The renders that were accidentally posted on that German store, for example, didn't have that soft power button.

I think I'm back on team sexy renders

/in denial

reKon

Banned
I was really looking forward to that other HTC m9 look... If it's just the same as the m8 with a better camera, and the stupid HTC black bar on the front... Then I'll probably get a galaxy 6 instead.

Why would you put a software power button on the screen... Why...

It's things like this that make me believe it's fake. There's no way they're that stupid..

ILoveBish

I just noticed my note 2 has oled burn in from the black status bar when I hold it sideways. I need to rethink life at this point. I never thought oled burn in would happen to me.

jesalr

Don't do this to yourself, guys. This is it, this is how the world ends, not with a bang, but with slightly upgraded boomsound.

Cheebo

Banned
Has anyone noticed the S6 renders and schematics all do not have a slot for a microsd card? Being all metal with a non-removable back now requires a slot for that and there isn't one....

I am getting the impression MicroSD expansion is gone in this new era of super thing metal Samsung phones.

Has anyone noticed the S6 renders and schematics all do not have a slot for a microsd card? Being all metal with a non-removable back now requires a slot for that and there isn't one....

I am getting the impression MicroSD expansion is gone in this new era of super thing metal Samsung phones.

edit:fuck me.

Same here. It started with the latest update and all the latest reviews in the Play store mention it.

Just found out it was FB that kept my awake bar solid.

Glad I'm not the only one having issues.

My battery life was down to 52% this morning after only using it to play an hour-long podcast, so I checked my usage stats, and Facebook was first at 37%, followed by Chrome (usually the leader) at 16%. I hadn't even checked my feed yet.

Facebook better get this shit sorted out quickly. Super annoying.

I've never installed the facebook app on any of my android phones. I found that even after disabling all background settings of any kind it was constantly running for me and creeping up into the battery usage list.

Top Bottom