• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT5| The Sonic Cycle

Wreav

Banned
HTC please hold this design for the M10 and put in the 820 14nm Finfet chip and usb-c.

So, I was gonna put a hit out on Jigolo and blame him for this HTC disaster, but looks like he's been banned in the meantime. There is justice in the world.

What about when you want to swap the music card for the movie card?

Who lives like this? I don't do any non-streaming media consumption on my devices.

Who lives like this? I don't do any non-streaming media consumption on my devices.

Not everyone on Earth spends their entire lives always in range of a cell signal.

There are also many cases of having a cell signal but it's not your domestic carrier. This is what happens when you travel.

NotBacon

Between the FailTC M9 and Gapplexy S6, I'm loving these leaks. So much OEM fail.

man, the n6 looks have really grown on me. Still don't like the back too much, but the front is nice

Lol I remember when you were in the dark too, now it seems like you're seeing the light.
Pictures don't really do it justice though, the feel in the hand is sublime
and slippery :/

jwk94

Talked to my roommate about our Galaxy S5s and he's been the same problem. Our phones are overheating and performance and battery have been garbage since Lollipop (although mine's been doing this for months). Anyone else having this problem?

The "no SD" crowd is so weird. Buy a 128gb model, enjoy life without ever thinking about SD ever again.

Why would I want to spend even more money?

Between the FailTC M9 and Gapplexy S6, I'm loving these leaks. So much OEM fail.

Lol I remember when you were in the dark too, now it seems like you're seeing the light.
Pictures don't really do it justice though, the feel in the hand is sublime
and slippery :/

I actually checked it out at a tmobile booth at the mall. I couldn't justify the extra 350 over an OPO but it's a damn nice phone.

I'm def a phablet convert at this point haha

Avixph

Someone on xda-developers forum just posted this new image of the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge.
YAlYkao.jpg

gcubed

Is anyone else getting cricket scores/updates on their Google Now cards? They keep popping up and I keep removing them. I checked my Google Now settings, and one of the questions specifically asks if I'm interested in cricket, which of course I'm not.

Google is really trying hard for me to follow the world cup. Fuck that noise. I wonder if its because i watched the football world cup and google is just hopelessly confused

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Mmm, that edge. You will all see the light once you're forced to use it. Join me.

Both my Note 2 and Nexus 7 starting taking absolutely forever to charge as of last night.

Would could be causing? Could it be an app?

I'm running CM12 on both devices. Wasn't having any problems otherwise.

Someone on xda-developers forum just posted this new image of the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge.
YAlYkao.jpg
The curve seems smaller(?) than on the Note Edge. Now it just looks like it's there for aesthetics. And the top and bottom bezels look huge. I guess since they made a bigger home button, they wanted things to be symmetrical. And since that home button is bigger, I assume the fingerprint scanner is more like the one on the iPhone and not like the shit one on past Galaxies.

Edit: Software doesn't look any different from what's on the Note 4, unfortunately, but I'll assume it's because that's non final software.

Hasney

Looking at that image it seems off. Wouldn't the play store have the status bar color if it was running Lollipop?

Unless Samsung eschewed that. It wouldn't be the first time and they change the look and feel of each device anyway, even if it's running the same OS version.

Avixph

When asked about the latest Touch Wiz UI on the Samsung Galaxy S6 the leaker had this to say:
reefur said:
No lag, video might get posted by someone else, anything is possible. UI is classic Samsung garbage. Slightly different than Note 4. But buttery smooth.
Link.

markot

Banned
He took awhile to realise those dots might give it away >.< think he is screwed?

Why is samsung fine with their front phone looking the exact same constantly? Cant they try something newwwww?

samsung_i9000_galaxy_s-17%20%283%29.jpg

Donos

S6 looks good but it is going to take a big leap in Touchwiz before i prefer it over Sense or Vanilla android. I just can't. (i have an unused Note 3 laying at home and the phone itself is awesome but i can't stomach Touchwiz)

Rand6

I'm poor, so I can't get as excited as you guys about the next expensive Galaxy from Samsung.
When do you think we'll have review of the next Moto G? He's like the new Moto E, but with a better screen and camera. And I love stock Android.

That's the best cheap budget Android phones for early 2015?

Hasney

I'm poor, so I can't get as excited as you guys about the next expensive Galaxy from Samsung.
When do you think we'll have review of the next Moto G? He's like the new Moto E, but with a better screen and camera. And I love stock Android.

That's the best cheap budget Android phones for early 2015?

Look at last years non-Samsung flagships. They'll start dropping in price and be decent budget options.

I heard the G is struggling with Lollipop, probably needs a bit more RAM in the next one or hope 5.1 does better memory management.

Cheebo

Banned
No micro SD makes it dead at launch for me. Note 4 looking better everyday.

Good luck when you want to upgrade to Note 5 or 6. Removing removable battery and sd card slot for a thin all metallic design in the S6 means they are going to do the same thing in note, pretty much guaranteed.

Hasney

I clearly don't own enough music. Even after including some non music stuff (audiobooks mainly) I still barely break 8k tracks.

I'm nowhere near to be honest, but if I was to forecast my downloading of awesome bootleg mashups off of YouTube, I should hit the new limit by 2023

Top Bottom