• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT5| The Sonic Cycle

Cortana is coming to Android later this year. So good. I can't wait to replace Google Now, if only to get a sparky response every now and then.

What? It's Vlad. He isn't an Apple fan at all.

Then you might follow the Verge more than I do. I don't really pay attention to which particular blogger is blogging what, I just know what from I've seen they Stan for Apple and nothing seems to be good or revolutionary enough until apple does it

phoenixyz

So I finally installed a Lollipop based ROM on my Nexus 10.
There are no lockscreen widgets anymore? What in the actual fuck?

SimleuqiR

Goddammit Honda!

honda-civic-android-1.jpg

http://www.androidcentral.com/honda-put-android-its-new-civic-it-could-have-done-it-so-much-better

Husker86

It's Verge. Anything they can do to knock on a non-apple device is in play.

On the flipside through, it's LG's 2nd device in a row with throttling issues

Yes. They chose the processor when the entire world knew it was shit

Exactly. LG is responsible.

Then you might follow the Verge more than I do. I don't really pay attention to which particular blogger is blogging what, I just know what from I've seen they Stan for Apple and nothing seems to be good or revolutionary enough until apple does it

I still honestly don't get this criticism. The actualy mobile oriented editors almost all use Android. I miss The Verge Mobile Show. Even in the Vergecast they rip on Apple quite a bit. Now, they don't praise Android to what NotBacon thinks it deserves, but they call out shit on everything.

phoenixyz

Lock screen widgets always seemed pointless to me but each to their own I guess.

Dashclock was kinda awesome. Really sad to see that go. I don't get why they just cut features like that instead of making it an option. Google is really Appleing it up.

Saiyan-Rox

Dashclock was kinda awesome. Really sad to see that go. I don't get why they just cut features like that instead of making it an option. Google is really Appleing it up.

Google are going all out for security now so maybe that's the reason to no more lockscreen widgets?

Saiyan-Rox

Just want to check does the flashall in the factory images for the N6 work for anyone? I always get an error about not finding the system image

Cheebo

Banned

He uses Android phones, he isn't a fan of iOS.

Saiyan-Rox

Those damn sound issues are still there with the N6!

close the messenger app then open it and change the ringtone to hangouts message and it still doesn't play properly the same with ringtones do the same process and the sound doesn't play properly at first then it'll kick in

This is driving me nuts

NotBacon

Now, they don't praise Android to what NotBacon thinks it deserves, but they call out shit on everything.

Cute. Completely and utterly false, but cute.

Those damn sound issues are still there with the N6!

close the messenger app then open it and change the ringtone to hangouts message and it still doesn't play properly the same with ringtones do the same process and the sound doesn't play properly at first then it'll kick in

This is driving me nuts

Return it for another...?

Saiyan-Rox

Cute. Completely and utterly false, but cute.

Return it for another...?

Bought it from carphone warehouse afaik they'll just send it to Google and leave me phoneless for a couple of weeks thats if they even believe me about the sound issues. I'm not even sure if it's hardware or software related or not.

Top Bottom