• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons |OT| Self-isolating on a deserted island

Mista

Banned
I don't know who's Chris but I accepted
hell yea, the gate is open. I just looked it up and that's how it's done...tell dodo you want to fly and it should bring me up
Coming!
I’m all out of pears right now. Sold what I had and they haven’t grown back yet. I’ll hit you up later and we can trade if you still need them.
Added you. Switch name Sir Guts
sent you a friends request (naz)
Accepted

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Do you need that Nintendo online thing to visit each other

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
How do you communicate with each other with the nintendo thing? Do you guys still need discord?

Mista

Banned
ok thanks you'll have to visit my town later still need to time travel to your time so we can play the turnips exchange but your town is not build up yet... so in a week or so

thanks for the fruits
Sure man. You got your town built already?!

Most welcome and thank you for the fruit too!

T-Square

when you visit the nook island with the ticket, is it always the same fruit as your island? I only visited once

JORMBO

Darkness no more
I have the guy setting up a museum and my house is getting upgraded. Both say that will happen tomorrow. I’m assuming that flips over after midnight in real life?

LukeAJN

Yeah I went twice and only found cherry and coconut
I've gone 3 times, twice with the same fruit as mine and coconuts, and the third time coconuts with no fruit at all. Place was covered in bamboo tho so have some of that growing on my island now for wood.

Mista

Banned
I have the guy setting up a museum and my house is getting upgraded. Both say that will happen tomorrow. I’m assuming that flips over after midnight in real life?
Early morning I believe, Because yesterday I was playing till after midnight and nothing got upgraded until I returned to the game in the morning

Take your time I'll be around

what do you need? do you have a latter yet?
trying to think of what you'll need but I don't want to spoil it for you since I am ahead
maybe you should come over and buy the recipes you need from my shop I can drop you some bells

Mista

Banned
what do you need? do you have a latter yet?
trying to think of what you'll need but I don't want to spoil it for you since I am ahead
maybe you should come over and buy the recipes you need from my shop I can drop you some bells
No I don't. Yeah sure why not thats nice of you

I'll drop by once you open your gate. Will just visit T-Square T-Square to drop some cherry then I'll visit you

cormack12

Gold Member
Day 2 in Lordran. Got some DIY stuff set. Do I get to move my house when it gets upgraded from a tent?

Nintendo online is shocking. Even the game sharing is terrible. Charming game though 🙃

No I don't. Yeah sure why not thats nice of you

I'll drop by once you open your gate. Will just visit T-Square T-Square to drop some cherry then I'll visit you

my gate is open for best friends only dropped some stuff on the floor

don't chop my trees or hurt my flowers KK is in town so if you want to wait for later have a look around whatever

since you are the only best friend on the list no one else should show up

search naz at ninZoo islands

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
my gate is open for best friends only dropped some stuff on the floor

don't chop my trees or hurt my flowers KK is in town sound if you want to wait for later have a look around whatever

since you are the only best friend on the list no one else should show up

search naz at ninZoo islands
Coming

Holgren

Why would they lock hourly music until a certain point of the game? I seriously thought we were stuck with one song, this is so silly.

Top Bottom