• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AP: Trump dogged by insecurity over popular vote, media coverage, watches TV often

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, I hope he suffers during his entire term.

And may it be an extremely short one.

We all know he doesn't actually want the job he has. There's a very real possibility that he can literally be annoyed out of office. That would take a lot of the wind out of the sails of his movement, as well. The alt-right's God Emperor couldn't take all the mean things we said about him. What a cuck.

LotusHD

Banned

We all know he doesn't actually want the job he has. There's a very real possibility that he can literally be annoyed out of office. That would take a lot of the wind out of the sails of his movement, as well. The alt-right's God Emperor couldn't take all the mean things we said about him. What a cuck.

I can't see Trump quitting on his own. He has three things going for him: His huuuuuuuuge ass ego, and an utter lack of shame and conscience.

Geist-

If he wants to be a special snowflake, he could be the first President to resign in the first week in office. His name would be whispered by historians for centuries.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
As we all know, being President makes you automatically beloved by all of America??? He's gone full delusional.

For all the shit they gave Obama about wanting to be Emperor they sure picked a good candidate to sit in the Big Boy Chair

Lorcain

If he's already this neurotic and unhinged after a couple of days, he's never going to last 4 years. He's going to start having conversations with imaginary people soon.

I want him to see this every time he turns on the TV

VHtAQOj.gif

I hope he continues watching the news, the actual news continues to destroy him until the point this subhuman piece of shit kills himself. And hopefully rather soon. He´s already done enough damage.

Marz

Ok im the furthest thing from a Trump supporter i hate the guy but can we stop saying we wish he would kill himself? I mean seriously.

Ok im the furthest thing from a Trump supporter i hate the guy but can we stop saying we wish he would kill himself? I mean seriously.
Why? If he kills himself nobody even has to go to jail, everyone wins.

Unless he kills himself by taking us all with him I guess 🤔

And if he did kill himself, who would have the range to portray him in the HBO miniseries?

It´s the best possible way for this to go down. Nobody goes to jail for it. He won´t be a martyr. I honestly can´t think of something better.

I'm pretty sure that russia, china, literally every other intelligence agency has at least one guy in the white house, just in case he actually loses his mind and tries to nuke madagascar or something

Good. Be relentless. Be vocal and best of all, be petty. Let him know that a huge group of people doesn't like him. Maybe he'll get distracted enough and it eats his time in office.

Dougald

The man spent years harassing Obama, even to the point of claiming he wasn't born in the United States, but he can't even handle the fact that less people showed up to his inauguration vs the first inauguration of a black president. His insecurities are incredible.

Banzai

My prediction of him dying from a massive heart attack in the first 100 days is looking pretty good right now.

I'm afraid that him dying in office would make him a martyr, further antagonizing his base.
I want him to resign in disgrace or get impeached, with all his incompetence laid bare for the public.

I'm afraid that him dying in office would make him a martyr, further antagonizing his base.
I want him to resign in disgrace or get impeached, with all his incompetence paid bare for the public.
This is true, but like nobody would put up with that shit. Like Penn State does what you're saying with their child rapists and nobody respects them as an institution anymore because of it. These people would still be around if he resigned in disgrace, because they'll say it was a conspiracy or whatever. Media blah blah MAGA blah blah liberals establishment

With what's been said by people that've worked closely with him about his attention span, he probably has to have the things read to him out loud while a handler keeps snapping their fingers and wrangling in his focus.

"I'm the President! When do I get to the fun part? I wanna go ride Air Force One! Can we have a parade today? This is so booooooooooring!"

I don't think this is far off at all.

Ugh.

Ishan

This is true, but like nobody would put up with that shit. Like Penn State does what you're saying with their child rapists and nobody respects them as an institution anymore because of it. These people would still be around if he resigned in disgrace, because they'll say it was a conspiracy or whatever. Media blah blah MAGA blah blah liberals establishment
One wtf . Penn state a university one I am currently proud to go to as an international graduate student . I didn't make joe pa do his shit or Sandusky either so stop insulting the university as a whole . The guy is dead the other is in jail . And my department and our research had popsquat association with it so fucking stop the broad strokes vilification it's annoying at best and very disrespectful and ignorant at worst.

And no one here thinks it's a conspiracy ... Jesus Christ where do yuu get your news . I joined here during when the whole thing blew up and I do constant mandatory sex a use training recognition courses as a mandated precaution every year .... The university took it very seriously . And still does . Ppl were fired and charged . Stop blaming the newer students and the whole place for something the football program ppl did

One wtf . Penn state a university one I am currently proud to go to as an international graduate student . I didn't make joe pa do his shit or Sandusky either so stop insulting the university as a whole . The guy is dead the other is in jail . And my department and our research had popsquat association with it so fucking stop the broad strokes vilification it's annoying at best and very disrespectful and ignorant at worst.
You'd have a point but the school continually brings up the guy in celebration. It's a terrible and disgraceful school, I'm sorry that's the one you go to.Maybe transfer? I'm aware that it's disrespectful, but it doesn't deserve any respect.

The Penn State community constantly brings up wanting JoePa's statue back, insists on celebrating him ceaselessly, and entirely without shame. It's a school that shouldn't have a football team anymore but acts like they've been unduly punished. They're the poster child for "football is more important than anything else."

Enjoy your studies and everything but Penn State is a case study of a lot that is wrong with this country.

Seventy70

I want him to resign in disgrace or get impeached, with all his incompetence laid bare for the public.

Yeah, if he died in office, he would be glorified which is exactly what he wants. Now that I think about it.... he might be crazy enough to put a hit out on himself in some weird attempt to look like a martyr. It might be more probable that he would put himself in some kind of danger intentionally to look noble, similar to a suicide by cop thing.

Ishan

You'd have a point but the school continually brings up the guy in celebration. It's a terrible and disgraceful school, I'm sorry that's the one you go to.Maybe transfer? I'm aware that it's disrespectful, but it doesn't deserve any respect.
Yeah guide it to the football program not the general school or populace . That is an issue with you and your lack of knowledge and understanding not mine .

BowieZ

Banned
I think this is going to have to be how Trump is handled. It's going to fall to the press to be the voice of the truth, cutting through each lie, one by one.
Maybe Trump's true master plan for the economy is to single-handedly generate millions of journalism and media jobs solely dedicated to unpicking and correcting all of his lies and falsehoods.

Yeah guide it to the football program not the general school or populace . That is an issue with you and your lack of knowledge and understanding not mine .
If you're going to argue that Penn State isn't defined by its football program, I can't believe you're actually a student there. Is your graduate school off campus?

I don't want to be mean, but even outside of the football program Penn State isn't an academic leader in any field. They put all their attention into football for a reason.

If you're going to argue that Penn State isn't defined by its football program, I can't believe you're actually a student there. Is your graduate school off campus?

I don't want to be mean, but even outside of the football program Penn State isn't an academic leader in any field. They put all their attention into football for a reason.

threadderailedsu2.gif

Ishan

The Penn State community constantly brings up wanting JoePa's statue back, insists on celebrating him ceaselessly, and entirely without shame. It's a school that shouldn't have a football team anymore but acts like they've been unduly punished. They're the poster child for "football is more important than anything else."

Enjoy your studies and everything but Penn State is a case study of a lot that is wrong with this country.
Hey I have no issues with ppl wanting to kill the football program I do have very many issues with how ppl say it's a disgraceful school etc like the other poster did . It's like wtf what world do you live in just cause you in your head associate with psu and the what 200 football guys and 100 staff to that doesn't mean the remaining 10k students including 15k grad students many intl who give two shits about the football program don't exist . I mean come on . By this logic I should be taking a huge dump on all of America due to trump ... Cause the percentage of America involved on electing this guy is way larger than the one person who was the dispicable pedophile and the ones ignoring him were about 20etc etc all way smaller percentages than 20% .

Hey I have no issues with ppl wanting to kill the football program I do have very many issues with how ppl say it's a disgraceful school etc like the other poster did . It's like wtf what world do you live in just cause you in your head associate with psu and the what 200 football guys and 100 staff to that doesn't mean the remaining 10k students including 15k grad students many intl who give two shits about the football program don't exist . I mean come on . By this logic I should be taking a huge dump on all of America due to trump ... Cause the percentage of America involved on electing this guy is way larger than the one person who was the dispicable pedophile and the ones ignoring him were about 20etc etc all way smaller percentages than 20% .
People still associate the school with this scandal because current notable faculty, alumni, and students still regularly honor JoPa as a martyr figure, like I said. It's fair.
#409 #MAGA

Avixph

The man spent years harassing Obama, even to the point of claiming he wasn't born in the United States, but he can't even handle the fact that less people showed up to his inauguration vs the first inauguration of a black president. His insecurities are incredible.
Since all Trump does is project, can we be sure that he was actually born in the United States?

Ishan

Oh Jesus Christ . Sure lets have this argument . I work in theoretical computer science , I believe my sub field in comp sci would easily be within top 20 . Would you like my resume and ones from my peers and our faculty to compare ?

www.cse.psu.edu/theory/

That's the group feel free to google the faculty . And I can send you my resume but here I'll simply it link stuff to prove my competence

stats.ioinformatics.org/people/996

Yes I'm obviously bad at what I do . Jesus . Talk about judgement ,

Oh Jesus Christ . Sure lets have this argument . I work in theoretical computer science , I believe my sub field in comp sci would easily be within top 20 . Would you like my resume and ones from my peers and our faculty to compare ?

www.cse.psu.edu/theory/

That's the group feel free to google the faculty . And I can send you my resume but here I'll simply it link stuff to prove my competence

stats.ioinformatics.org/people/996

Yes I'm obviously bad at what I do . Jesus . Talk about judgement ,

>_> seriously guys, take this to private messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom