• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AP: Trump dogged by insecurity over popular vote, media coverage, watches TV often

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osahi

The Melania gif from the inauguration is killing me:

6HAfDbQ.gif

I can watch this forever. Every time this comes by on my timeline I lose another 5 minutes of my life or so.

Red

He's supposed to be an over-sensitive thin skinned insecure dude who is really afraid of being perceived as a loser right? Has anyone started reminding him that one of his first press releases on the White House site today has a lameass typo on it?

It's still fucking there: https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-pres...on-expedite-priority-enery-and-infrastructure

ENERY, wtf is ENERY hurrr? Fucking amateur shit. Obama would never be caught making a rookie mistake like that amirite. Someone should shove that in his face every morning.
why is it spelled wrong in the URL too

what

120v

Shouldn't democrats demand that Trump's statement about millions of illegal voters is investigated properly?

really no need to investigate something blatantly untrue. and if we make a federal case out of every dumb lie says we're in for a pretty unproductive four years

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
I've started my own campaign.

https://twitter.com/joe102187/status/824135642103873540

Everyday I will tweet one thing. And that one thing will always be to Donald Trump "Go Fuck yourself"

I will do this every single day for the next four years.

and maybe after...
I was going to do this, but since my Tweets go right to my FaceBook, I decided to make sure all my anti-Trump tweets have some kind of substance to them. Fortunately he gives me enough fuel every day when he does another stupid thing.

finley83

Banned
An actual madman in the Whitehouse. If only we'd have known what he would be like before electing him.

Wait we knew exactly what he was like.

This is basically the plot of The Dead Zone if Christopher Walken didn't feel like getting out of bed.

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
Is this report going to create an infinite feedback loop where he starts whining about reports that he is whining?

BowieZ

Banned
You guys do know that the gif is reversed, right? Although she does look pretty contemplative at the start (the end).

EDIT: WTF it's not reversed?!!?!?

EDIT 2: Nah, something about it is not quite right. Both Donald and Melania make weirdly sudden facial changes typical of gif reversals, such as sudden reverse blinks or sudden cheek muscle realignment.
It's possible someone spent the time to super-impose a reversed piece of footage over the top of the real footage.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I hope that if comes a time that he ask for the nuclear codes(please... never come to that point), that it will be refused. Because... clearly he's not fit to handle something so dangerous. Someone who gets mad for inauguration numbers...just imagine if another country directly calls him a cunt or worst president ever.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
You guys do know that the gif is reversed, right? Although she does look pretty contemplative at the start (the end).

If you watch the full video, she goes from dread to fake smile as soon as Trump turns around to her and back to dread after he turns away.

Fox Mulder

It does give me joy knowing that the thin skinned pussy is miserable. I want him to hate the next four years like we do.

This piece of shit racially antagonized Obama about his birth place for years, but can't handle tamer stuff himself.

The Erdogan shit won't fly in the US, even with his republican supporters.

bluethree

Do we want Trump to have a mental breakdown? Is that ultimately going to be a going thing?

It's not the way most people would want to see him go - I'd imagine most people prefer him being impeached or some other legal means - but do you really think anyone will have sympathy for him?

Frodo

EDIT 2: Nah, something about it is not quite right. Both Donald and Melania make weirdly sudden facial changes typical of gif reversals, such as sudden reverse blinks or sudden cheek muscle realignment.
It's possible someone spent the time to super-impose a reversed piece of footage over the top of the real footage.

Can we stop the reverse theory, already?

It is not reversed. Both Melania and Ivanka's smile disappear, tho. It is even more fun in video.

You can check the reversed version of the gif here, if you still have doubts: https://twitter.com/cerebral_artery/status/823636510125735937

Trump should've known what it feels like, especially when he constantly talked shit about Obama.

I have no sympathy for him. He's now getting his desserts. If he keeps on acting like this, he won't live to see 71, let alone 74, especially given his current health.

Exactly. So to anyone feeling sorry for her; yeah re-think your opinion on her.

In my opinion, I too found it also strange why Hillary stayed with Bill after Lowinsky but I suppose now we knew that MAYBE she was considering presidency way back then. Still, at least there's SOME kinda chemistry between them...unlike President Fanta and First Lady Pouty.
Hillary stayed because it probably would've ended her higher political career aspirations.

"Shouldn't we want to know?"

We know that there was less than three million fraudulent votes.

So what's the point?

From a government perspective, why spend a penny trying to prove Trump didn't lose the popular vote? How will this study prove to the President what he already refuses to believe? With recent gag orders, what makes anyone think *we'd* get to see the results anyway?

This is a man who refuses to believe he isn't popular. When people refuse to believe things like that, studies aren't going to change their minds.

CF his stance on climate change.

There's the same pic with Obamas and bush in 08. One side is nervous the other is relieved.

Also one with the Clinton and Bush in 2000. Who wouldn't be nervous at the very beginning... and who wouldn't be relaxed, relieved, happy, comfortable, etc at the end.

This is a lot of nothing.

... that being said, you guys are soooo screwed.

ISOM

Yeesh, you want a little too far with the theories. You probably could have just looked up the original video in the time and saw that it was real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom