• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AP: Trump dogged by insecurity over popular vote, media coverage, watches TV often

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynar

Ok im the furthest thing from a Trump supporter i hate the guy but can we stop saying we wish he would kill himself? I mean seriously.
He's issuing death sentences on innocent American's who just want health coverage. If someone pretty much said sorry you're going to lose your coverage and your quality of life is going to go down to nil wouldn't you wish that on who caused you all that suffering? Trump and his gangsters have no empathy for the average American. If you think about it logically it is the best outcome.

Wouldn't it be great that no matter where he goes , rally's , press conferences everyone just pointed at him and laughed . No insults or aggression just constant laughing at him.

Even Melania can't stand the guy and has to fake laugh whenever he looks in her direction (she's probably locked in a basement after all this inaugeration news articles showing how much she hates it all)

He's issuing death sentences on innocent American's who just want health coverage. If someone pretty much said sorry you're going to lose your coverage and your quality of life is going to go down to nil wouldn't you wish that on who caused you all that suffering? Trump and his gangsters have no empathy for the average American. If you think about it logically it is the best outcome.

It's really hard to coldly weigh the merits of someone dying without sounding like a psychopath. 0_o

kavanf1

Trump leaving office via implosion as a result of his own disgusting methods backfiring on him would be a truly poetic end to his cancerous ascent to power.

Ishan

Wouldn't it be great that no matter where he goes , rally's , press conferences everyone just pointed at him and laughed . No insults or aggression just constant laughing at him.

Even Melania can't stand the guy and has to fake laugh whenever he looks in her direction (she's probably locked in a basement after all this inaugeration news articles showing how much she hates it all)
Actually I'm surprised he hasn't hit back on some of the Melanie coverage . I would assume she has calmed him down on it ... Apart from popularity his whole image is rich gets hot women so I'm frankly surprised he hasn't issued some tweet about how wrong the body language reads of him and Melanie are.

ryan13ts

Hopefully he'll kill himself, not others, if he's inclined to violence.

I don't give a FUCK how what I said sounds. Fuck him.

He's way too much of a narcissist to give us remotely the satisfaction. He'd kill the entire planet before he'd consider off'ing himself... Which is what his presidency will probably end up doing anyways.

Future

So he's the internet troll type that starts crying when called out on his stupidity. I actually respect more the troll that doubles down on the stupidity, fully embracing the concept of trolling

Seventy70

He's way too much of a narcissist to give us remotely the satisfaction. He'd kill the entire planet before he'd consider off'ing himself... Which is what his presidency will probably end up doing anyways.

Like I said, I think it's more probably he would intentionally put himself in danger to look noble to a group of people. But then again, the guy is a coward that is probably terrified of death so....

I think we actually got a little lucky by the fact that Trump doesn't hold anything above himself. If he had actually held white supremacist views above himself, we'd be in some real trouble.

Frodo

The Melania gif from the inauguration is killing me:

6HAfDbQ.gif

duckroll

He's supposed to be an over-sensitive thin skinned insecure dude who is really afraid of being perceived as a loser right? Has anyone started reminding him that one of his first press releases on the White House site today has a lameass typo on it?

It's still fucking there: https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-pres...on-expedite-priority-enery-and-infrastructure

ENERY, wtf is ENERY hurrr? Fucking amateur shit. Obama would never be caught making a rookie mistake like that amirite. Someone should shove that in his face every morning.

He's supposed to be an over-sensitive thin skinned insecure dude who is really afraid of being perceived as a loser right? Has anyone started reminding him that one of his first press releases on the White House site today has a lameass typo on it?

It's still fucking there: https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-pres...on-expedite-priority-enery-and-infrastructure

ENERY, wtf is ENERY hurrr? Fucking amateur shit. Obama would never be caught making a rookie mistake like that amirite. Someone should shove that in his face every morning.

ENERY means GET FUCKED, clearly.

Demoskinos

Honestly the best thing we can all keep doing is mocking him and all the fools around him. It bothers him and it bothers him to the core of his being. Hes a braggart that is full of hot air and nothing else.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton

He didn't even notice that the wrong date on this when he bragged on twitter about it:

He has the attention span of a fruit fly for anything except his hurt ego.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Yeah, given the public reaction of Trump and the Whitehouse to the inauguration and protests, I can only imagine what it was like behind the scenes. He's a narcissist. I wouldn't be surprised if he'll have a wall of TVs lined up soon for monitoring media coverage of himself.

A president shouldn't have time for this.

Chmpocalypse

Blizzard

This is actually brilliant.

I'm serious. We should do this.

forms

Congratulations to @FoxNews for being number one in inauguration ratings. They were many times higher than FAKE NEWS @CNN - public is smart!

The "leader of the free world", a person that even us Europeans sometimes look at as much as we look at our own leaders, is tweeting against the news outlets and accusing them of spreading false news?

Wow, this is...wow.

6HAfDbQ.gif
#rescueMelania

Taking the G for Green out of Energy...

Don't feel sorry for Melania. Don't. Please. She knew what she was signing in to in the first place with him. Since there's no way there isn't an exit clause in her various contracts if she wanted to just walk away you can continue to not feel bad for her. Of her own free will she's decided to continue to opt-in to that marriage. Feel sorry for Barron, instead. Both of his parents are case studies in outdated and harmful marital stereotypes, and that's the least of his troubles in what will be a futile quest to lead anything remotely close to a normal life.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Wow, I guess her smile faded just that quickly then. I wonder if she knows he doesn't have as much money as she thought. Maybe she is slowly realizing.
Or instead of painting her as an air head gold digger, perhaps Its more likely he's a manipulative narcissist who is prone to violent rages and verbally abuses her. Given his history and stories about him from former wives and associates.

Seventy70

Or instead of painting her as an air head gold digger, perhaps Its more likely he's a manipulative narcissist who is prone to violent rages and verbally abuses her. Given his history and stories about him from former wives and associates.

True. We can't be sure.

Don't feel sorry for Melania. Don't. Please. She knew what she was signing in to in the first place with him. Since there's no way there isn't an exit clause in her various contracts if she wanted to just walk away you can continue to not feel bad for her. Of her own free will she's decided to continue to opt-in to that marriage. Feel sorry for Barron, instead. Both of his parents are case studies in outdated and harmful marital stereotypes, and that's the least of his troubles in what will be a futile quest to lead anything remotely close to a normal life.

Yep, and it's very important we don't forget how many crazy things she's been a part of in the recent past. She was right alongside Trump in claiming Obama's birth certificate was fake. She's not a silent trophy wife trapped against her will - she's party to the lunacy.

Amalthea

Banned
I don't feel sorry for her but it's amusing to see that she might hate him a lot. Kinda satisfying to know them all suffering in this golden jail the adult Trumps have created for themselves.

Frodo

Yep, and it's very important we don't forget how many crazy things she's been a part of in the recent past. She was right alongside Trump in claiming Obama's birth certificate was fake. She's not a silent trophy wife trapped against her will - she's party to the lunacy.

True.

SKINNER!

Banned

6HAfDbQ.gif

Typical behaviour of a person who's only in a relationship for one thing other than love and care. Now I ain't saying she a gold digger but she clearly ain't messin' with a broke President.

Slaythe

6HAfDbQ.gif

This is the greatest thing i've ever seen.

Typical behaviour of a person who's only in a relationship for one thing other than love and care. Now I ain't saying she a gold digger but she clearly ain't messin' with a broke President.

I mean, if you had heard all WE have heard about the "president"... Would you still be in love with that piece of shit ?

Xando

The "leader of the free world", a person that even us Europeans sometimes look at as much as we look at our own leaders, is tweeting against the news outlets and accusing them of spreading false news?

Wow, this is...wow.

It's pretty clear that since last friday America is moving from being our ally to being hostile towards us.

American media is now fighting him but 6 months from now his crazy will be the new normal. American people have let themselves get fucked over by a corrupt election system and we all have to bear the consequences now.

Red

Did Trump really think that Presidents age 5 times faster when they are in office because they spend all of their time enjoying the White House?

You don't get to enjoy the White House, fucker. The American people own you now, not the other way around.
Donnie believes he is god's special child, divinely chosen to be a golden genius and do no wrong. He alone can fix the world. Everything he says is true if he believes it. He won the popular vote. He is always honest. There have never been more inauguration viewers! The clouds part on rainy days to grant him passage. Why would anyone give him a hard time??? He is making America great.

SKINNER!

Banned
I mean, if you had heard all WE have heard about the "president"... Would you still be in love with that piece of shit ?

Exactly. So to anyone feeling sorry for her; yeah re-think your opinion on her.

In my opinion, I too found it also strange why Hillary stayed with Bill after Lowinsky but I suppose now we knew that MAYBE she was considering presidency way back then. Still, at least there's SOME kinda chemistry between them...unlike President Fanta and First Lady Pouty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom