• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple Special Event - 10.16.14 - "It's been way too long"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
Just about anything said at this presentation is apparently worthy of a 'Woo', it's rather annoying. Oh, except the jabs at the competition of course, but everything else...

It is just the one employee though. Maybe he is still in his trial period.

ReAxion

Just about anything said at this presentation is apparently worthy of a 'Woo', it's rather annoying. Oh, except the jabs at the competition of course, but everything else...

Apple employees and dev partners are proud of their work. Should they not be?

Zaph

I'm bored Apple. This is the forth time you've demo'd Continuity.

If it's just a iPad/Mac refresh, don't do a conference.

Jaxx

Banned
I really need to look into getting an Apple TV again.

It's great if you're just streaming from your Mac or iOS devices, but I despise the apps on it. I use Watch ESPN to watch live sports and it's a nightmare on Appletv. Loses synch all the damn time, not to mention that the device is slow as hell. It's in desperate need of new hardware, which I hope they announce today.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Lol. Rumors never have any merit. Says the company whose new phone everyone knew everything about for months before it was shown off.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
DSC_0274.jpg

jett

D-Member
This is really unrelated, but how is it that nothing has been done to improve the garbage sound quality of phone calls?

I love Apple but these events are getting to be a bore. They are way to formulaic in fact when this one started I wasn't sure if it was replaying the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom