• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple Special Event - 10.16.14 - "It's been way too long"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhead

Redarse
The Vogue China AppleWatch image really pisses me off because it's so fake advertising :? the watch screen won't actually be on like that in real life.

thiscoldblack

Unconfirmed Member
The whole Apple Store launch day shit is still soooooooo weird. I wonder what aliens think of us when they observe that.

Some people have fun on those events. I'm not one of those guys, but I can understand their excitement. Just like you enjoy wrestling and other people find it weird. I say, let them have their moment. They seem happy and no one is killing each other like those Black Fridays at Walmart.

Corgi

Banned
gonna celebrate apple pay on monday by going to mcdonalds.

because thats like the only fucking place that accepts nfc in the US that i visit :(

AndTAR

Craig Federighi detected. Full screen engaged.

Edit: ... oh it's just one of those feature list re-summaries. lol.

mid83

Aren't almost all of those iOS 8 upgrades from the first week or so? I've heard upgrades halted due to all the bugs.

I know I haven't upgraded due to the bugs.

jett

D-Member
Copy and paste this link in your favorite media player:

Code:
http://p.events-delivery.apple.com.edgesuite.net/14pounqefvoiubefvpiub10/live/2500/2500.m3u8?x-session-format=live

Aiii

So not worth it
Feature wise Android from two years ago is on par with iOS right now, honestly, not trying to flame or anything, but there isn't much in iOS8 that wasn't possible in Jelly Bean.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
You know, you guys can do something else for a couple hours and just watch the parts that interest you later instead of wasting your time and just whine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom