• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple Special Event - 10.16.14 - "It's been way too long"

Status
Not open for further replies.

An-Det

Copy and paste this link in your favorite media player:

Code:
http://p.events-delivery.apple.com.edgesuite.net/14pounqefvoiubefvpiub10/live/2500/2500.m3u8?x-session-format=live

Thanks! Much better than streaming from my ipad.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I always wondered what companies like JetSetter have to do or pay to get featured in the Apple press event. Seems like Apple could make money selling the spot light.

Chris R

I'm strange, but I've never called it OS 10. O S X

Sorry Apple, I'm still never going to use Safari (I'd uninstall it if I could)

dc89

Damn right you got "feedback"
iOS8 is probably the most unpolished initial release I've experienced on any Apple platform.

I hope 8.1 fixes Safari.

As of beta 2, 8.1 is a massive improvement in just about every area - smoother, more stable, just better. I still have some issues on iPad with Safari (touch stops registering unless I re-orientate the device), which is a minor inconvenience but irritating all the same. No such issue on iPhone.

I'm strange, but I've never called it OS 10. O S X

Sorry Apple, I'm still never going to use Safari (I'd uninstall it if I could)

The fact that they still try to get you (I know you can use VLC to get around it) use Safari AND OSX to watch the stream is incredibly laughable.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
I really do love the new Safari Tab View. I just wish there was a possibility to drag tabs around within it and a button to sort the tabs by site for me because I love how it stacks them if related site tabs are next to each other.

dc89

I'm a few mins behind.

"Spotlight has been supercharged". Erm you could say that, but Alfred has done it for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom