• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

somedevil

Found this funny and a call back from 2 years ago:

CfEtNd4UEAErUOO.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Watching Takeover, is Corbin a giant or is Austin just very short?

Tag team match was awesome despite the botch

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Holy shit chants for Nakamura's entrance lol

Rhaknar

Yeah that match was pretty fucking amazing, not much else to say. Its not all on Nak tho, Sami is an amazing wrestler and its depressing that he's getting "promoted"

Riddle vs Williams was way better than I expected.

Shows how both have improved and do not need a veteran to guide them to have a good fight.

DMczaf

Re-watching Takeover because fuck it. So many damn feels during this show.

Especially during the American Alphas win.

Rhaknar

Asuka vs Bayley was actually pretty good, some peeps made it sound like Bayley was dragging the matcb down but I thought she was fine :/

Toki767

This Ride Along episode with Ambrose/Reigns and Paige/Alicia.

Reigns apparently has selective hearing. That sounds pretty convenient for him.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/04e1...wwes-wrestlemania-looks-upstage-final-4-texas

Working on a part-time basis, Lesnar upped his schedule over the past year and has wrestled on the occasional live show.

"Vince got his checkbook out and he's writing more checks," Lesnar said. "But I have a limit and we're at that limit right now."

Lesnar has wrestled in some of Mania's more memorable moments — such as landing on his head during a failed flip off the top rope against Kurt Angle, getting booed out of Madison Square Garden in his final WWE match before a lengthy hiatus. He was WWE champion last year and lost the belt in a convoluted finish where he wasn't even pinned.

"This is a job and I'm not caught up into it like maybe I'm supposed to be," he said. "I approach this as, I'm a skilled worker. I clock in, I clock out. People pay to watch me and, by chance, I guess they find me entertaining. ... When I look back and what I'm proud of is the money in my bank account."

Lesnar don't give fucks. I can already tell they are gong to put in a ton of "equity" into this guy that will never pay off because at some point he says fuck it and won't come back and he never puts anyone over because Vince don't pay him enough.

Also, we figured out where Izzy went:

EkbWDEO.jpg

Top Bottom