• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former WWE stars Paul London and Brian Kendrick alleged numerous behind the scenes stories involving Melina and Morrison in their 2010 "shoot" interview, Brian Kendrick & Paul London's Excellent Adventure. London stated that Morrison is 'spineless' because he repeatedly permitted Melina to engage in sexual activity with outside partners while the two were dating. He added that Morrison would accompany Melina on dates with her partner of choice. Kendrick also claimed that he himself had sex with Melina and Morrison knew about it.
:lol

If those Morrison stories are true...wow! What a pussy-whipped bitch.

What the hell is wrong with him? Melina is NOT the best looking girl in the world...and certainly not the best looking chick in the WWE...why sacrifice everything for her? It's obvious she's a total bitch, so I'm at a loss of what is keeping him from dumping her ass.

Oh well. There goes seeing what could have been a future main-eventer!

AnEternalEnigma said:

man wtf she isnt even that pretty.....

and it doesnt seem like she has a glowing personality....

is this like his first girlfriend or did she take his virginitiy or something? lol.

I have the london kendrick shoot (and some nash / waltman / hall ones) and they all refer to bearskin rug at vinces house. Was there actually an incident, or just like his hair is a toupee kinda rumor?

RBH

In the not exactly worded how she wanted it to come out department. Dixie Carter’s facebook page had this entry over the weekend: “TNA is canceled in Australia on Fox8. I’m deeply sorry that every other country still has it on TV.” I’m guessing that was later deleted.
:lol

Nelo Ice

Banned
Basileus777 said:
Best part:

CMPunk
@steveaustinBSR you struggled with Alex Riley. Just sayin'. Ohhellyeah.

CM Punk
youtube.com/watch?v=hAb0EV… Art imitates life.

they need to settle this in the ring dammit!

edit:
Stone Cold
@CMPunk struggled? really? its called playing opossum, dummy....a psychology 101 lesson. youre dumber than i thought you were...word.

evil ways

ZombieSupaStar said:

is this like his first girlfriend or did she take his virginitiy or something? lol.

I have the london kendrick shoot (and some nash / waltman / hall ones) and they all refer to bearskin rug at vinces house. Was there actually an incident, or just like his hair is a toupee kinda rumor?

Rumor is Vince has a bear skin rug in front of a fireplace, and many young WWE talents have fallen victim to it with the promise of pushes, belts, etc...

RBH

215828_10150251293994056_55264489055_8964383_6571225_n.jpg

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
ZombieSupaStar said:

her shit must be sunshine, that or shes morrisons kryptonite. and i have a hard time believing morrison has enough push to deny trish anything. so im gonna call bullshit on that

Nelo Ice said:
CM Punk

they need to settle this in the ring dammit!

edit:
Stone Cold

all because of all stars. if that game did nothing, it gave us this, so kudos

Lunchbox

Banned
antonz said:
Well Maryse is the latest to join the Sensitivity training now lol
l

she meant, "you are so happy."

she's french, no one told her people use the word as a slang term. leave Maurice alone

RBH

Where did that Morrison/Melina story come from?

I've only found it on second-hand sites, and Meltzer kind of shot down the story on the Observer message boards:

Makes no sense, the heel women in that match were LayCool. If there was a spot stolen, it was from Eve Torres & Kelly Kelly.

Kusagari

I wouldn't be surprised if they got rid of Melina just to see if JoMo stops acting like a bitch without her employed at the same place.

tralfazz

IF creative was smart and IF StoneCold had one more match in him, then they'd start building SCSA v Punk for Wrestlemania 28. I think those two could build it up over a year and keep it interesting.

Kyoufu

tralfazz said:
IF creative was smart and IF StoneCold had one more match in him, then they'd start building SCSA v Punk for Wrestlemania 28. I think those two could build it up over a year and keep it interesting.

That match would be too godlike for us cretins.

Striker

tralfazz said:
I'll accept just those two talking - they don't need to necessarily wrestle. It'll outweigh any other feud going on RAW.

Jeff Albertson said:
Because she looks like an anorexic duck?

This.

At WM I thought he body still looked good but her face man, something just didnt look right. Maybe she got plastic surgery or something, but it wasn't the Trish I remember watching

Kusagari

lessthananth725 said:
This.

At WM I thought he body still looked good but her face man, something just didnt look right. Maybe she got plastic surgery or something, but it wasn't the Trish I remember watching

I agree with this. Ever since she's returned there's been something 'uncanny valley' about her face. I can't describe it since I'm not sure what it is myself. It just looks...off.

lupinko

lessthananth725 said:
This.

She's older now?

I'd do current Trish, past Trish and Lita. They are still remarkably awesome. Plus I'd be fulfilling one of my fantasies.

Then I'd just need to hunt down Stacy Keibler.

lupinko said:
She's older now?

I really don't thick her look was a result of ageing an age thing it was more like she got a face lift and now the tight skin on her lips protrude more. I"m not saying shes ugly by any means, its just that she looks different from before, even as recent as when she came back to Raw for that Anniversary thing.

The official WWE corporate website released the following announcement today, regarding its change from World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. to simply WWE:

To better reflect the company's global entertainment offerings, World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: WWE) announced today a new business model for future growth, including formally rebranding itself, WWE.

Two key components to WWE's brand expansion will be the active pursuit to acquire entertainment content companies and the outsourcing of WWE's core competencies - television and film production, live event production and licensing. As part of the new business model, the company will also focus on the development of new television products including scripted, non-scripted and animated programs, as well as the launch of a new WWE network in the next 12-18 months. The first new program of the brand expansion is Tough Enough, WWE's non-scripted program that debuted on the USA Network on Monday.

"The new business model of the company better reflects what WWE is all about, being a global entertainment company," stated Vince McMahon, Chairman and CEO, WWE. "We will always be loyal to our core business that made WWE a globally known entity, however, the future of WWE will be the addition of new entertainment content opportunities beyond the ring."

This new rebranding initiative will be highlighted through a national consumer and business-to-business advertising campaign entitled "Bigger. Badder. Better." The campaign kicked off at WrestleMania XXVII on Sunday and will be featured on cable TV, print and online.

In addition to focusing on the expansion of the company, the company will bolster its core business with the launch a new talent development department headed by Paul "Triple H" Levesque. The new department will put a greater emphasis on worldwide recruitment, training and character development to identify future WWE Superstars and Divas. The first recruit acquired under Levesque's new department was the signing last month of future WWE Superstar, Sin Cara, formerly known worldwide as Mistico.

Wrestling is gone.

Its now my goal to get incredibly famous, enter the WWE as a heel celebrity (I'd cut some mean promos) and at EntertainmentMania, get the mic and say:

'I FUCKING LOVE WRESTLING. I GREW UP WATCHING WRESTLING AND AS MUCH AS THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE FOR ME, IN MY HEART OF HEARTS, I AM PAINED THAT THE WRESTLING CONTENT OF THIS COMPANY HAS GONE DOWNHILL. I CAN STOMACH PG CONTENT, BUT IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE ENTERTAINMENT THE WRESTLING BROUGHT TO THE TABLE, NOT COMEDY SKITS OR REALITY SERIES.

I MISS THE WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION. I MISS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING. I MISS EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING.

I'd immediately be a face then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom