• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrested Development |OT| Season 4 - May 26 - Netflix Unmakes A Huge Mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Do people generally not like the Maggie storyline? Those are some of my favorite episodes, honestly, but it feels like people don't like them.

Maeby.
h9m7z9b.jpg

No Pier Pressure?

"For British Eyes Only"/"Forget-Me-Now"/"Notapusy"/"Mr. F"/“The Ocean Walker”

Thats 5 episodes.

Maeby is quite the attractive young lady.

Probably my least favourite story line. But still.

Agreed, never cared for her on Seinfeld either.

Does anyone remember throughout the day that we're actually getting 15 new episodes of Arrested Development in mere hours and just go, "holy shit!"

Yeah, that's been happening all week.

TUSR

Banned
Michael Cera looks exaxtly the same. He didn't age a bit.

old picture

Maeby is quite the attractive young lady.

Agreed, never cared for her on Seinfeld either.

Yeah she was extremely attractive when she was younger, im pretty sure shes the same age as I am. Remember watching the show sporadically when it was on thinking she was a babe.

JLD is only good on Veep because shes a complete loser.

Arment

Does anyone remember throughout the day that we're actually getting 15 new episodes of Arrested Development in mere hours and just go, "holy shit!"

Same here. I figure willpower will get me to about Wednesday and by then I'll have watched them all.

Darkgran

Yeah its crazy. We were actually talking about this today at work. People are Huge fans there.

Mindlog

I hear the Final Countdown, turn my head and the Netflix AD promo is on. It feels real now. Reactivating my Netflix account.

Iceman

I think the first reference to losing a hand was when ms. baerly made the gesture of chopping off her left hand when describing how some cultures deal with minor crimes that was in in the fourteenth episode of season 1.

Less than 48 hours to go!!!!

mj1108

I think the first reference to losing a hand was when ms. baerly made the gesture of chopping off her left hand when describing how some cultures deal with minor crimes that was in in the fourteenth episode of season 1.

Less than 48 hours to go!!!!

In less than 48 hours from now we will have 15 new episodes of Arrested Development.

3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif

Socreges

Banned
So it goes up at midnight? Midnight EST or PST?

God help me if Netflix Canada gets it up later than Netflix US. I don't know if I'd be prepared emotionally for that.

JLD is only good on Veep because shes a complete loser.
Wait, what are you suggesting here? JLD is good on Veep because she has impeccable comedic timing and delivery (and has been gifted some great material).

So it goes up at midnight? Midnight EST or PST?

God help me if Netflix Canada gets it up later than Netflix US. I don't know if I'd be prepared emotionally for that.

Wait, what are you suggesting here? JLD is good on Veep because she has impeccable comedic timing and delivery (and has been gifted some great material).

Midnight PST.

Socreges

Banned
Was thinking.... people are going to be very tempted to make new AD gifs, but I figure they're going to have spoilers (eg, if we get the return of the chicken dance, do you want to see that on the show or on GAF?). Should make for some drama.

Midnight PST.
tumblr_mbezpunuag1qkk6oy.gif

from the rolling stone omfg lolll

If I had done this in the original pilot, we would have found out what Tobias' life was like in Boston as a doctor when he lost his license for giving Heimlich to a guy who was just sleeping.

this interview is the best
dying

I'm sure that when Drew Carey goes out in the world, everyone talks to him about The Price Is Right. He must think, "This is the biggest phenomenon in the history of mankind. I can't go out to dinner without hearing about The Price Is Right. It's all anyone cares about."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom