• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrested Development |OT| Season 4 - May 26 - Netflix Unmakes A Huge Mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariolee

Xcellere

Maeby.
h9m7z9b.jpg

GOB: "Holy Trinity."

Mariolee

Maeby.
h9m7z9b.jpg

No Pier Pressure?

"For British Eyes Only"/"Forget-Me-Now"/"Notapusy"/"Mr. F"/“The Ocean Walker”

Thats 5 episodes.

Damn, Maebe was a looker back then. Am I the only one who thinks she got less hot now?
I feel incredibly creepy saying that, but I am 18 so her age wasn't far off from what I am now.

oatmeal

Banned
People are going to get disappointed.

Take a drink every time you read a post saying the series has been ruined and should have never returned.
Much like when it was on, every week it was jumping the shark (not literally except the one time). Every week it was the beginning the demise.

The show needs to be consumed and then consumed again. When it was on the air, I'd watch it and then start it over and it was always better the second time.

Kintaco

Wow, that Bland Supercut is amazing! I can't wait! Is it safe to say that spoilers will be mandatory? I won't be able to marathon them, I plan on taking my time.

So when can I start watching this exactly? 12:00am Eastern Time on Sunday? Midnight on Saturday?

EDIT: May 26, 2013 (12am/Midnight Pacific Time)
Thanks TUSR & OP

TUSR

Banned
So when can I start watching this exactly? 12:00am Eastern Time on Sunday? Midnight on Saturday?

From the OP.

Schedule:
The season will consist of 15 new episodes, all debuting simultaneously on Netflix on May 26, 2013 (12am/Midnight Pacific Time) in United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Latin America, Brazil and the Nordics. If you are not in these countries, there are legal resources you can use to bypass region/government restrictions:

Socreges

Banned
That trailer and these clips are looking mighty bad. I'm worried.
I think they'd all be better in context. And apparently they're deliberately holding back any jokes that might give away part of the plot. Like the opposite of a movie trailer where they show you the best parts and spoil everything.

pxleyes

Banned
End of Season 1 Episode 19

Michael: "And I'll tell you what. You might not be a father, you know, Gob, but you are my brother."

Gob: "I might be a father"

Never caught that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom