• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrested Development |OT| Season 4 - May 26 - Netflix Unmakes A Huge Mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Practically one day left.

My feels. ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

There are bees in the new episodes? That is fantastic and a little crazy.

n9gRLKt.gif

Completed my marathon rewatch last night, and bought a Netflix subscription to do it. Gotta reward awesomeness.

It's amazing how much of the show stuck with me, even after seven years.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Honestly, I didn't find the bees clip funny. The original is funny because of Job's delivery. He's so upset with "bees" and even more upset with "beads".

EDIT: Oh shit, I didn't take in to account the fact that it launches 12AM PDT. :(

Divius

If you refresh, it will.

Thanks crunchyfrog. I hope I will get access in time to finish the entire series in one day.

And for the time-zone challenged, a handy dandy countdown clock!

t1369551600z4.png

Everytime I refresh this I can taste the happy coming closer and closer. I've finished my rewatch and I'm ready for the new season. Despite the difficulty, I'm going to try to avoid comparing its quality to the previous seasons. It would only serve to dampen my enjoyment of it and there is time to compare it after repeated viewings.

RC

Banned
I can't believe it's so close. I wanted to rewatch the entire series again but I'm still on season one. Guess I know what I'll be doing for the rest of today.
I'll take my time digesting the new episodes, let the lot of you analrape and blue yourselfs.

Any idea what time this will be up on UK Netflix? 12am GMT tonight? Or more likely 6am GMT?

The season will consist of 15 new episodes, all debuting simultaneously on Netflix on May 26, 2013 (12am/Midnight Pacific Time) in United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Latin America, Brazil and the Nordics.

So it should be about 8am tomorrow. The countdown timer above tells you how long is left until it's made available.

So how can I legally watch this tomorrow in Portugal? Can it be done? :D

Is there any sort of a "trial" system or anything like that with Netflix? Paid or otherwise, I don't care.

Also, how do I circrumvrent the site being blocked in my country?

Divius

It kinda sucks you need a creditcard to even start your free month.

I don't have a creditcard.

;_;

Oh well, I will figure something out.

Santiako

I'm moving to the UK tomorrow, so Monday I'll start a Netflix account and waste my second day in England with the Bluths.

It kinda sucks you need a creditcard to even start your free month.

I don't have a creditcard.

;_;

Oh well, I will figure something out.

You can just create one of those throwaway accounts that only last for a year (or less if you want them to). All you need is a regular bank account and done. :p

(and then you just use a random zip code if you're not from the states... I just used a random zip code from Baltimore, lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom