• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartyStu

I REALLY want Helena Wayne in her Robin costume.

No Explanations or direct tie-ins.

And played by a different actress of course.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Felicity gets away with cleavage. And it will probably not be as prominent as the artwork.

Yeah, the Vixen artwork posted is from a line up of "Cover Girls" figurines DC released a while back.

I think it was posted because it's closest to the hair the actress currently has, which is pretty outside the norm for the character.

I bet that if she even appears in costume it will look closer to the animated one.

Shaanyboi

Banned
looks like she'll be sporting this look

BHmSOyU.jpg

That is most definitely not an Andy Poon design. Fake.

Besides, it's so stylistically counter to every other costume in this series.

I REALLY want Helena Wayne in her Robin costume.

No Explanations or direct tie-ins.

And played by a different actress of course.

I would give absolutely anything for this.

Her being a "non-canon" character means she would have zero affect on movies that WB worries so much about.
Within the context of Arrow & Flash her name means about as much as that newspaper easteregg in the pilot.
4d96665fee32c840eabb54f114806656.jpg

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I'm pretty sure that isn't any kind of proof as we're all Barrowmansexual.

Edit: damn it

MartyStu

I would give absolutely anything for this.

Her being a "non-canon" character means she would have zero affect on movies that WB worries so much about.
Within the context of Arrow & Flash her name means about as much as that newspaper easteregg in the pilot.
4d96665fee32c840eabb54f114806656.jpg

So awesome.

I will have to pick up Earth 2: Society some soonish.

anaron

That is ironic considering it was his manager that tried to burry that gay past. Also note that he doesn't confirm that he is gay, just that he made those pictures.
I'll be over here laughing at those delusional fans who refused/refuse to believe it. lol

Joni

I'll be over here laughing at those delusional fans who refused/refuse to believe it. lol
But but he is hanging out with emily and five of the world most out gay dudes. He is clearly there for her. It is just a bit sad that in a world where nph can be barney stinson and Barrowman can exist that his management still thinks nobody would cast a gay guy.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Uhm, how can I answer that without spoilering?

But yes, he posted a picture with the cast, I think it's guest spot tho..not a fulltime member again.

i just don't want to know plot details if they've leaked / been shown in a promo.

would love to see Colton back for a few episodes.

ZeroX03

Banned
Re Colton:
yes he's returning to Arrow for episode 12. He's blackmailed to return by the Calculator. Stop spoiling things strafer

Also mentioned before but
episode 13 is called "Sins of the Father" and also stars Calculator so #felicitydaddy practically confirmed

James Bamford (stunt director) is also returning to direct episode 14 so that'll mean ambitious fight scenes.

Magwik

Banned
Re Colton:
yes he's returning to Arrow for episode 12. He's blackmailed to return by the Calculator. Stop spoiling things strafer

Also mentioned before but
episode 13 is called "Sins of the Father" and also stars Calculator so #felicitydaddy practically confirmed

James Bamford (stunt director) is also returning to direct episode 14 so that'll mean ambitious fight scenes.

Episode 14 is where shit goes down too traditionally

Guys, it's maybe too early to ask this question, but who would you like to see as the big bad of season 5? I would suggest Bane. He can break Arrow and the writers can connect him to the island (using it as a different Santa Prisca).

Johndoey

Banned
Guys, it's maybe too early to ask this question, but who would you like to see as the big bad of season 5? I would suggest Bane. He can break Arrow and the writers can connect him to the island (using it as a different Santa Prisca).
Clearly it should be Psycho Pirate.

WedgeX

Banned

Time for another lady Big Bad. Make Shado's sister be Lady Shiva.

Magwik

Banned

I want the entire season to be an escape from SuperMAX plot. Oliver does some crazy stupid shit to piss of ARGUS, the SS is sent to bring him in. Eventually loses, and then has to break out of SuperMAX

strafer

I hope they ask Tom Hardy if he wants to be Bane on Arrow.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
I want the entire season to be an escape from SuperMAX plot. Oliver does some crazy stupid shit to piss of ARGUS, the SS is sent to bring him in. Eventually loses, and then has to break out of SuperMAX

This would be a great way to wrap up his show.

Magwik

Banned
This is CW we're talking about. This show will never end. Just look at Supernatural, they had the perfect final season with season 5. That was 6 years ago and there's no end in sight for that show.
So far Season 11 looks to be getting into end game territory at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom