• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

KonradLaw

How about introducing Lemire's whole run? It would completely revive the show.

Or, how about just let Lemire write the damn show.

Yeah. Lemire's run ultimatelly was very dissapoiting because of how quickly it ended. But taking that whole set up and using it for like whole season or two would make it perfect. It had so many great ideas.

Legends of Tomorrow article confirms the next season will more or less be the same cast
which means Laurel isn't killed off only to be replaced by Sara since odds are she'll be there for the second season. That's something at least.

If they kill Laurel, trade Vixen to legends to get Sarah back

KonradLaw

Speaking of which. How's Tommy?

Now that we know there's multiverse we can be sure that somewhere out there's always an Earth, where Tommy is still standing by that window, looking at Oliver and Laurel.

And btw..lol...tried to look up who played Tommy, went to Arrow wikia for Tommy entry and yep..the image they have of him is this:
Tommy_Merlyn.png

:D

Can't say I'll be sad to see Laurel go, whilst other characters have had worse spells, she's generally been the worst character over the course of the entire series. Hopefully Sara sticks around on Legends for the time being but it would be nice for her to take the BC mantle again at some point on this show.

CryptiK

Man they had the prime opportunity to kill of Felcity and be done with all the bullshit that has been dragging the show down, but no they kill off the character that has finally move past annoying and into something we expected.
I'm done with this after the final episode of this season. Even Supergirl is better than this trash now.

Volimar

It's...it's just speculation though....right? Right fellas?

ArrowverseGAF contunes to be lousy with spoilers. You have failed this thread.

Chase17

Shouldn't
Lance be going to prison though? That's an easy way to write him off. Although it is more likely just ends up with Felicity's mom.

It bugs me that Felicity is so upset with Oliver when he just wanted to chill and live the small town live and she is part of the reason he got pulled back in. S5 should just a cooking show with Ollie or something now that it being a political drama is off the table.

Mario007

Shouldn't
Lance be going to prison though? That's an easy way to write him off. Although it is more likely just ends up with Felicity's mom.

It bugs me that Felicity is so upset with Oliver when he just wanted to chill and live the small town live and she is part of the reason he got pulled back in. S5 should just a cooking show with Ollie or something now that it being a political drama is off the table.
What I hate is basically Felicity lying to Oliver about helping Laurel and Thea when they were away from Star City. She then tells Oliver and hes ok with it, despite it being a pretty fucking huge thing as he's basically forced to go back to a life he wanted to abandon. Yet when he lies to her she goes all bitchy.

Johndoey

Banned
I can't say I really care who they ice at this point but it'll have to be
Diggle or Chesthair
. I assume Thea is popular with someone, and Laurel would be pointless.

Joni

I hope that team arrow notified the hospital about the bee lady's tumor.

She had no tumor when appearing on the Flash, she had a tumor when appearing on Arrow. I'm going to assume the tumor was found in the prison hospital so they already knew.

I want everyone to die or leave except for Ollie (obviously), Diggle, Speedy, and Mr. Terrific. The cast has gotten too bloated and too many times members of Team Arrow are just used as plot devices.

KonradLaw

What I hate is basically Felicity lying to Oliver about helping Laurel and Thea when they were away from Star City. She then tells Oliver and hes ok with it, despite it being a pretty fucking huge thing as he's basically forced to go back to a life he wanted to abandon. Yet when he lies to her she goes all bitchy.

Felicity needs to recieve her own version of this speech.

Edit: holy shit. Look at the camera in this episode. Nowadays everything is perfectly still in most scenes.

Felicity needs to recieve her own version of this speech.

Edit: holy shit. Look at the camera in this episode. Nowadays everything is perfectly still in most scenes.
Such a wonderful moment. This scene is what sold me properly on Amell as having climbed out of his mediocre performance from the first season to display genuine acting chops, and he and Katie Cassidy both work their asses off in this scene to drive the emotion.

I've always felt like Black Canary, regardless who is wearing the mask, shouldn't be a series regular to begin with she. Or at least, not a full-time Team Arrow member. She should be a hero that comes in when the Green Arrow & Speedy can't handle what they're facing and need the help from someone on Ollie's level. I've mentioned before, it'd be nice if rather than the flashbacks, they gave the Canary her own story line that crossed paths with the Arrow now and again resulting in a superhero team up. It's better than juggling the nonsensical Island story with the present. For 2 seasons now, they've felt overly forced and meaningless.

I'm going to spoiler this just in case. But I don't think there are any spoilers.

KonradLaw

I've always felt like Black Canary, regardless who is wearing the mask, shouldn't be a series regular to begin with she. Or at least, not a full-time Team Arrow member. She should be a hero that comes in when the Green Arrow & Speedy can't handle what they're facing and need the help from someone on Ollie's level. I've mentioned before, it'd be nice if rather than the flashbacks, they gave the Canary her own story line that crossed paths with the Arrow now and again resulting in a superhero team up. It's better than juggling the nonsensical Island story with the present. For 2 seasons now, they've felt overly forced and meaningless.

I'm going to spoiler this just in case. But I don't think there are any spoilers.

Yeah. In comics I never liked when
Black Canary was a regular either.. Prefer Oliver alone and her just popping by from time to time. Oliver Queen works best as lone hunter, who only ocassionally teams up with other people. That's why I like that Ben Percy has finally found the perfect sidekick for him, a huge ass wolfdog :D.

Some Flash set photo spoilers show
Katie Cassidy filming with Carlos Valdes last night. Maybe it's Earth-2 Laurel? I like the idea that Earth-2 Laurel is a lot more adjusted and was active as a hero before Robert Queen (given he's the Arrow in this) returned home. Fishnet stockings, and actual powers and all.

GulAtiCa

Katie Cassidy filming with Carlos Valdes last night. Maybe it's Earth-2 Laurel? I like the idea that Earth-2 Laurel is a lot more adjusted and was active as a hero before Robert Queen (given he's the Arrow in this) returned home. Fishnet stockings, and actual powers and all.
Hmm
what if Laurel is the one who dies but her E2 counterpart becomes a regular on The Flash as a metahuman Black Canary.

Joni

Heroes on Earth-1 have to be villains on Earth-2 so this would ruin Earth-2.

Heroes on Earth-1 have to be villains on Earth-2 so this would ruin Earth-2.
Really? Has it been flat-out said that Earth-2 has all good-guys as bad guys? I mean, technically to some degree with Cisco and Caitlin and Ronnie but at the same time Barry is just a normal guy on Earth-2 with a happy life given that he has no powers. And the Arrow exists on Earth-2 only in this case he's Robert Queen, but is still hinted to be a hero with Oliver dead.

While I would dislike the idea of Laurel being killed and then replaced with her Earth-2 counterpart since Laurel is probably my character on Arrow the idea of someone going "Laurel?" when they see her only to frown and say "I'm Dinah" would be pretty cool.

Joni

Really? Has it been flat-out said that Earth-2 has all good-guys as bad guys? I mean, technically to some degree with Cisco and Caitlin and Ronnie but at the same time Barry is just a normal guy on Earth-2 with a happy life given that he has no powers. And the Arrow exists on Earth-2 only in this case he's Robert Queen, but is still hinted to be a hero with Oliver dead.

While I would dislike the idea of Laurel being killed and then replaced with her Earth-2 counterpart since Laurel is probably my character on Arrow the idea of someone going "Laurel?" when they see her only to frown and say "I'm Dinah" would be pretty cool.

No, it has not been confirmed, but it was my favorite part of the Earth-2 story. Should have kept that joke going.

Remember how they said they would be addressing
the Canary Cry?
Well, there you go.
Kill off Laurel,
and we won't have to worry about it again.

Or. Or that will make Felicity
the new Black Canary, with the microchip giving her extra abilities.
It's what we all want, so let's just embrace it now.

Joni

Remember how they said they would be addressing
the Canary Cry?
Well, there you go.
Kill off Laurel,
and we won't have to worry about it again.

Or. Or that will make Felicity
the new Black Canary, with the microchip giving her extra abilities.
It's what we all want, so let's just embrace it now.
it is still quite strange how that works. Why would they make something to enhance her vocal cords when sara had something better.

eWvnm54.gif

The Hobo

it is still quite strange how that works. Why would they make something to enhance her vocal cords when sara had something better.

Laurel's device allows her to control the direction the sound waves are focused. Sara's didn't so it would affect everyone within a certain radius.

KonradLaw

What if team Arrow travels to Earth 2 and takes with them the most precious of that verse's treasures, which is another Felicity.

Then we could have two Felicities on the show. Think about the possibilities.!

Joni

What if team Arrow travels to Earth 2 and takes with them the most precious of that verse's treasures, which is another Felicity.

Then we could have two Felicities on the show. Think about the possibilities.!
What if she is the season 5 bad guy with the twist that she has Hired slade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom