• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kard8p3

Stick outclasses Malcolm Merlin on every level.

If by outclasses you mean is better at being a part of shit no one cares about (
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
ninja war) I agree.

^ Remember that time he got completely fucked by a rando run of the mill cop?

Cupid slapped Arrow around
Anarky slapped Arrow around
Random cop slapped Arrow around
Countless others

And then
tumblr_o4w2jmhBsE1u3x97bo1_400.gif

DD is also blind.

Checkmate

So what you're saying is, felicity is the strongest being in the arrowverse?

He can certainly take retroactive credit for it, at least!

Merlyn has become that "ah, but that was my plan all along!" guy.

I mean, he did accidentally kill his own son with his own evil plan. As far as fuck ups go that's probably as bad as it could possible get.

Blader

I mean, he did accidentally kill his own son with his own evil plan. As far as fuck ups go that's probably as bad as it could possible get.

As if he could give any shits about that :lol Malcolm's obsession with Thea has probably erased any memory of Tommy.

KonradLaw

So..this one grave was a fake out. In reality Oliver is so poor that he couldn't afford more than one grave. In reality everyone is there Diggle, Thea, Laurel and Felicity (the one in car was just halucination) and he will restart the operation solely with Terific as his team mate ;)

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
You're all gonna look silly when Curtis dies and Echo Kellum joins the cast as his twin brother, Michael Holt.

ZeroX03

Banned

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
He's cool, but I was surprised when he went home to his husband and said something along the lines of "that was too much excitement, I need to be at home with you". I was like, that's an odd thing for a potential superhero to say. Guess he'll be backtracking that.
I thought it was super obvious they were setting some additional CW drama for the sake of it.

Tabby

Mericle and Guggenheim said the writers didn't want to kill off the character in question, but they felt they needed to pay off the storyline set up in the premiere. At the time of the premiere, the writers hadn't yet figured out who they were going to put in the grave.
Sauce.

Wow, just wow.

Sauce.

Wow, just wow.
Oh my fucking God.

"So we've got a handful of characters on this show and we need to kill off one. We've got a character who isn't in the comics, another character who isn't in the comics but just shares the name of an obscure Firestorm character, and a character who has the alias of a comic character but not much else resemblance and then an actual comic character who means a lot to the mythology of the character this show is based on. LET'S KILL THE FUCKING COMIC CHARACTER, GUYS! IT'LL BE GREAT!"

I can't fucking believe that it's literally sounding like "well, we need to kill someone off so let's go a random decision". Like no fucking thought at all going into it.

Joni

It is good
as long as they follow it up. They already killed a Black Canary, which was worse considering she was a good fighter. And yes, she was called Sara Lance instead of Laurel. That doesn't matter. She was the better Black Canary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom