• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude

Just watched the episode and saw the preview.

This is very fucked up material and yet it seems to be hit or miss on the weight attributed to it

Like I cant identify with the actors portrayal of digging up the body of a dead loved one and trying to ressurect them

Looks like at least Paul Blackthorne will have the chops to pull off a mercy kill scene geez

Well, Malcolm is technically Ra's al Ghul now. Maybe Thea just needs to kill whomever holds the title.

Actually, now that I think about it, here's what I think was Malcolm's plot:

1. Bring back Sara.
2. Have Sara kill Thea to end her bloodlust.
3. Bring back Thea, who is now bloodlusted against Sara.
4. Have Thea kill Sara to end her bloodlust permanently.

Nyssa trashing the pit puts the kibosh on the whole shebang, though.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
How would that work? Her bloodlust can only be cured by killing Ra's. He's already dead.

Thea or Felicity definitely kick the bucket this season. I'm still leaning towards Felicity...

...but...

What if Sara kills Thea to cure herself? :eek:
Because it was Ra's that killed her, as in the mantle of Ra's. Now that Malcolm has taken the mantle up, they'll make up some "tv/comicbook" logic for it to carry over to Malcolm.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Deathstroke should come back... on the Flash. Have him be in Central City doing an operation for Waller. Have him have his own motivation and goals completely removed from the main story and have him totally prepared for the Flash at every turn.

"Tell Oliver I said 'hi.'"

*Swag to camera*

Why am I so excited for this? I only watched the first episode of Constantine and don't particularly care for magic/the occult.

Yet I'm pumped.

Maddocks

Digg is dead no doubt in the future. He about to get closure on hive and boom, gets killed and makes oliver pissed. Makes sense to me, now since they have an open spot, make Constantine perm and call it a day.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Digg is dead no doubt in the future. He about to get closure on hive and boom, gets killed and makes oliver pissed. Makes sense to me, now since they have an open spot, make Constantine perm and call it a day.

Well they did just get a replacement black guy on the show, so yea I guess Digg's days are numbered.

Platy

This episode sounded like a first seasons episode.

Felicity is awesome and I want to kill Laurel for being so stupid and selfish

Now this is something that excite me more than anything.

image.php

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Hope Constantine is well received. I want him to get his show back, Matt Ryan was the perfect fit.

morningbus

Don't worry, Constantine will join Legends of Tomorrow for season 2 along with Swamp Thing and Zatanna.

morningbus

Diggle needs to meet Gorilla Grodd

He's gonna be a "regular" right? It better not just be a one-episode thing.

It's a one episode thing. Apparently a deal had to be reached to even make this happen. NBC must have some rights to the use of the character on TV for a little while still.

ZeroX03

Banned
Don't worry, Constantine will join Legends of Tomorrow for season 2 along with Swamp Thing and Zatanna.

And Nyssa, so she can finally get away from all that League bullshit.

He's gonna be a "regular" right? It better not just be a one-episode thing.

One episode only. Seems there's still a bit of red tape over using him. If he plays well, maybe they'll renegotiate.

I remember Manu was hella pissed about how the the writers handled deathstroke's s3 appearance. Can't imagine he'd want to come back unless they promise him something good.

He wasn't hella pissed, just annoyed. I doubt he'll turn down a decent return. After Manu's recent problems, Amell said the cast and crew were behind him, I doubt there's much bad blood or love lost.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit

Yup, Digg is a dead man. Sad.

I really should finish all of Constantine. What the show lacked in it's side characters was worth it just for Matt Ryan's portrayal of the character.

Also, there's something great about having a Welsh super hero on TV (even if the characters meant to be a scouser).

Is there anywhere to watch the Constantine show...Netflix or Hulu or something? I've only seen the Keanu movie

I THINK it's all on Amazon Prime, possibly?

And Animal Man! (yeah right but I can dream! He'd need to be on Netflix tho)

The only reason I'd say no to Animal Man is because they've already got Vixen in the Arrowverse technically and there's no reason to double up on the animal powers guys.

Sober

Let's be honest, if anyone "dies", Rory the bearded timelord will just save them and make them a legend (take a shot).

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
You guys are making me want a Justice League Dark series on The CW now.

Gvitor

"You took a bullet for me, Oliver"

I don't know if I love or hate this

And it keeps pointing towards Thea on that grave. So it's probably Chesthair or something.
It's totally Thea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom