• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Maybe Dean cant fight for Seths MITB because he ate it and WWE cant print another contract because budget cuts forced them to sell the printer?

jred2k

So are they just trying to get a bunch of people on the cards to appease them with "PPV bonuses"? We've had an extraordinary amount of battle royal/put everyone on screen type matches this year.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I really wish you guys hadnt gotten me into NJPW, now I want more, but then I look online, for example, G1 Climax 2013 and amazon uk has it for... £111, which is like 170euros...lol no. just no (also it says its a 2 disc set and I dont see how 2 dvds can be all of G1 2013)

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Maybe Dean cant fight for Seths MITB because he ate it and WWE cant print another contract because budget cuts forced them to sell the printer?

Scumbag Dean doesn't care about the contract and only wanted to be in the match to fuck with Seth. Outside of just wanting Dean to be champion, I'm not sure why anyone thinks the briefcase should be on the line in this feud.

Scumbag Dean doesn't care about the contract and only wanted to be in the match to fuck with Seth. Outside of just wanting Dean to be champion, I'm not sure why anyone thinks the briefcase should be on the line in this feud.

So that Reigns will have someone to feud with after he wins the belt off Bork at Mania.

Vylash

You don't think taking his briefcase would be a perfect way to fuck with Seth?

I really wish you guys hadnt gotten me into NJPW, now I want more, but then I look online, for example, G1 Climax 2013 and amazon uk has it for... £111, which is like 170euros...lol no. just no (also it says its a 2 disc set and I dont see how 2 dvds can be all of G1 2013)

Japanese DVDs are stupid expensive. And the 2 disc set is a "best of" as opposed to the entire event. The 2013 G1 Climax is on youtube/dailymotion if you wish to watch them.

Dean gets Seths MITB contract.

WWE buys TNA.

Dean cashes in on the TNA champion.

Vacates the championship and hands it over to Seth.

Dean's master plan is to have it go down in history that Seth Rolins will be forever known as the last TNA champion. His image and reputation will be ruined forever.

Dean gets Seths MITB contract.

WWE buys TNA.

Dean cashes in on the TNA champion.

Vacates the championship and hands it over to Seth.

Dean's master plan is to have it go down in history that Seth Rolins will be forever known as the last TNA champion. His image and reputation will be ruined forever.

53beb048d547558a0d7364ae_guy-fieri.gif

Hire this man.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
You don't think taking his briefcase would be a perfect way to fuck with Seth?

Nah, since he actually cut a promo about how much he would enjoy trolling all of Seth's cash in attempts. The fun for Dean would come to end if Rollins no longer had the briefcase.

DMczaf

Speaking of Broken Rib Black Eye...

Is Dean Ambrose trying to break DDP's streak of longest time with injury tape? DDP's ribs were tapped up for like 2 years at one point.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Speaking of Broken Rib Black Eye...

Is Dean Ambrose trying to break DDP's streak of longest time with injury tape? DDP's ribs were tapped up for like 2 years at one point.

Bro, you know DDP wears a t-shirt now, right? the ribs are still taped.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/7dc452243cdea72de16a6cb4a462d354/tumblr_n9r6zdMAJB1sg99p0o1_500.png[IMG]
[IMG]http://media.tumblr.com/6f50a4930e879536af9055802df7bd0b/tumblr_n9t941uhgS1qzp5ffo6_500.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://media.tumblr.com/7fdbb65106797e616bd041191c1eccab/tumblr_n9t941uhgS1qzp5ffo2_500.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]https://33.media.tumblr.com/b4de90297b0d8b78aec672d4942e3a47/tumblr_n9t941uhgS1qzp5ffo4_500.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://media.tumblr.com/a9f840cc8f99297a2571d8c4217a982e/tumblr_n9t941uhgS1qzp5ffo3_500.jpg[/MG]
[IMG]https://38.media.tumblr.com/7e85388fe315127a72ace464eb8e0117/tumblr_n9t941uhgS1qzp5ffo5_500.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
I ate there when I was a kid. Nobody there. It was pretty bad too.

Ordered the Thunderburger which tasted just as bad as the show.

They also had a giant screen on the wall that played random WCW matches for your viewing pleasure.

This bugs the hell out of me - I love the Fujiwara armbar, because it has a very visible defence whereby the victim clasps their hands together to stop the arm being extended, but for the most part no other submissions really tease the actual application of the move. It's just applied and then either the guy taps, or struggles for an age before making it to the ropes.

The Push Ups and crawls for the Sharpshooter is the only other thing I can thing of, I can't remember if someone did it or I made it up, but like a spinning leg scissors counter would be nice too.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Slater worked with all the legends.

That will pretty much guarantee you a midcard push for a while, at the very least

that's where I really came around as a fan of Slater I think. He made those segments fun as hell even though you knew what was going to happen every single time, and even though they kind of made him look bad, you never felt he was a joke.

And you know he was corpsing on the inside and in the back over it :D

Yeah it was me.

My mind is just a fuckshit of nonsense. If I always said everything that was on my mind, I'd be banned in a heartbeat.

One of my biggest fears is living in a future where your thoughts are projected out in front of you and everyone can see them.
I wouldn't last an hour before someone murdered me.
Well, clear you're insane

friday_gif_collection_02.gif

As Jay Z would put it

"it is just so...so vulgar"

I wonder how friend Bionic feels about this match

I won't lie, friend. I'm afraid for the well being of friend Sina. Lesnar is toughest, meanest sumbitch that Sina ever faced in the ring, and it won't be easy for him to overcome the odds. But he did it once, and he sure as hell will do it again, Jack. The Sination will beat the the one who beat the one.

#NeverGiveUp

#ComeGetSome

Top Bottom