• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

Shaneus

Also to avoid getting stickers on your Coldplay CD go return it and buy a Mastodon CD or something. Works every time! Or use an orange based cleaner on the gunk to remove it. Works for me and JB pre-owned stickers. Damn you Rez.
I notice you didn't mention EatChildren as another JB employee to hate on.
UootR.jpg

Shaneus

BOO.

Did you end up grabbing a slim?
Just letting you know i'm still keen for your phat when I get paid :D

edit: OOO IMAGE RESIZING
Yup, got the slim! Let me know if you wanted the white faceplate or the PGR3 one. The PGR one looks pretty sweet, but you may prefer to just leave it white.

Man, image resizing in quotes is pretty nice. Looks like animated gifs are still disabled, though.

What's the deal with search? No searching via Google or the GAF-based one? Hm.

multiquotes ain't working for me :/

I was worried when I tried it this morning and it told me I was blocked for trying my password too many times or something. Evlore! You should have had CKohler in on the update so everything could be up and running together!

There's talk of an official webapp in the mix! Will mean ads though. :/

edit: oh and there's a pocket edition of minecraft for iOS. not sure if want.

edit2: and quick edit ain't working either. :/

Fusebox

Banned
I was worried when I tried it this morning and it told me I was blocked for trying my password too many times or something. Evlore! You should have had CKohler in on the update so everything could be up and running together!

Try again, you should be able to log back in now but posting is deliberately disabled on secondapps until they can work out a solution to the lack of ads.

Also if you want to view a post by someone on your ban list it now populates in the thread rather than brings up a separate pop up window.

I notice you didn't mention EatChildren as another JB employee to hate on.
He hasn't even started working there yet! I haven't bought a game from JB since I lived in Geelong either. :(

Holy crap, there's an official OT thread? Dibs on AusGAF 6.8
Been there just next to our thread for about a month now buddy.

Just had the realisation that the neogaf extensions I use could be interfering with it. Time to disable them and test!
I really only use the User Highlighter and YouTube Me Again! extensions for GAF now, with quick edit built in I had no real need for it before anyway.

Try again, you should be able to log back in now but posting is deliberately disabled on secondapps until they can work out a solution to the lack of ads.
Thanks! Was a bit worried some kind of setting on my phone was going to block me from using it since the update.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Yup, got the slim! Let me know if you wanted the white faceplate or the PGR3 one. The PGR one looks pretty sweet, but you may prefer to just leave it white.

Man, image resizing in quotes is pretty nice. Looks like animated gifs are still disabled, though.

What's the deal with search? No searching via Google or the GAF-based one? Hm.

not fussed! what evers on it is fine!

Shaneus

Been there just next to our thread for about a month now buddy.
Yeah, saw the date on it and did a bit of a herpy derp on my part. Odd that it's only in Community though. Not odd that I hadn't seen it before though... like I said, given I've subscribed to the only thread I give a shit about in here, there's no need for me to go into the main section.

PS. Fusebox, bought Zombie Gunner or whatever due to your raving on in the iOS thread. Holy shit is it awesome.

Shaneus

"(Your penis) is the worst thing I've ever seen in my life. And my dad hung himself in front of me... while masturbating."

Ricky Gervais on Louie is fucking awesome. Will attempt to get my way through the first season this time rather than just watching a few episodes and forgetting about it :(

Axiom

Where would be best to find a cheap non-inflatable outdoor spa? I have a project and it being circular is far more important than it being any good.

It is really hard to go between Skyrim and SR3 so I've enlisted the 16 year old runaway who lives with us to 'fuck around' in SR3 and make me money.

I had a dream they removed the Community section and no more ausGAF.

A nightmare.

Deeku

edit: yep that was it. now quick edit works too.
shame. hope the extension people update them and shiz
Ah cool, was wondering why it wasn't working last night. Think I'll keep the extensions though, don't really need to multiple quote people often anyway.

Been playing more Mario. I think I've figured out how to play in 3d without getting a headache now. It seems I have to position the screen at the same level as my face, which sucks because I'm used to holding portables near my lap and looking down at them. This new method makes my arms tired!

"(Your penis) is the worst thing I've ever seen in my life. And my dad hung himself in front of me... while masturbating."

Ricky Gervais on Louie is fucking awesome. Will attempt to get my way through the first season this time rather than just watching a few episodes and forgetting about it :(

Ricky Gervais is good for the comedy, but Tom Noonan's guest appearance in the episode 'God' is some of the most intense television I've seen in recent years and fits the darkness of the show.

Shaneus

Any idea what ep that is? Currently (re)watching S01E04. Had seen it before, but I don't mind watching it again. The sex scene with the young chick was fucking amazing.

PS. Everyone needs to check out Louis C.K.'s videos page. I haven't seen it yet, but there's footage of him from 1987!
http://www.louisck.net/videos/

Echoplx

That feel when you want to vomit every time you walk into the kitchen because your housemate left rotting food in there and then fucked off for the weekend.

Deeku

Random question: anyone know a good hobby/model place in Sydney where I can buy enamel paint, enamel solvent, little paintbrushes etc.? Preferably near the city, North is ok too.

Deeku

I don't know if those warhammer things use the paint and stuff I need. Plus I don't know where I would find a warhammer shop anyway lol.

I can probably buy the stuff I need from ebay or something, but I want to go to a shop and have a look first.

Fusebox

Banned
PS. Fusebox, bought Zombie Gunner or whatever due to your raving on in the iOS thread. Holy shit is it awesome.

It's so good! I was really LTTP on that one, couldn't figure out what all the fuss was about so I thought I'd grab it to find out and I got HOOKED. :D

Top Bottom