• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

I say its possible for capital cities and the like but my osgameshop orders are always around 2 weeks which is why I ordered locally.

I want to clear a few games from the backlog before SS so i had no prob with maybe waiting a few extra days. If the backlog was much longer I would have gone with Zavvi/TheHut.

It's actually the first game I've imported in months. I have day 1ed so much this year, I need to wait for the last few 2011 games on my must play list and get cheaper if possible (Mario, AC:R, SR3, Skyrim, Dead Island, etc)

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Watching bob ross painting videos blows my mind. I now have a mad appreciation for paintings.

It's also really soothing.

Boo to whoever it was that linked Hobbyco as now I have to place an order for this bitchin' Izanagi figure.
cdm71654l.jpg

Deeku

Boo to whoever it was that linked Hobbyco as now I have to place an order for this bitchin' Izanagi figure.
cdm71654l.jpg
If you're going to order, maybe order from here:
http://www.amiami.jp/shop/?set=engl...-2408&template=default/product/e_display.html

Depending on how much hobbyco charge for shipping, it's probably cheaper (and quicker) to order direct from Japan. Just don't choose SAL postage.

There also seems to be a more detailed, but more expensive Izanagi figure:
http://www.amiami.jp/shop/?set=engl...-2602&template=default/product/e_display.html

Also, the kirby purses are rad, thanks for reminding me to order one!

Yagharek

PES 2011 on Wii is finally beginning to click for me. Just beat Man City 3-1 (REVENGE!) but more importantly was the nature of the goals. Feeding the ball to strikers on the run, and the best of them was nutmegging Nigel De Jong with Guthrie, of all people.

Just got the Wraith in SR3. My god it is amazing fun blitzing down streets and hurtling around corners in this thing. BEST CAR EVER.

So much cool stuff on that site but postage is a killer. Although might be worth grabbing this sexy looking Solid Snake too.

Ended up browsing the Popculture site too and they have this awesome Head Crab Scientist I would love to receive for Christmas. Would also be cool to have Vivi on my desk at work, hopefully they have it in the Geelong store next time I am there.

Post history is up!
After a quick play around I think this will be for the worst. I am already creating an idea for who people are just by scrolling through their post history list. Opinions will be called moot over stupid little stuff like, "Well you like Beethoven's 7th so you are automatically wrong in every situation." I hope it doesn't turn out like that but gaf can get pretty petty at times.

yeah, no second analogue stick kinda blows :( but i'll probably just end up getting get the add-on pad if it becomes an issue.
Was just joking about the stick, I don't think it will be popular with publishers until the inevitable Nintendo revision so everyone is in the same boat. Always funny to hear it come up in Vita Vs 3DS threads.

Dead Man

Post history is up!
New av, nice.
After a quick play around I think this will be for the worst. I am already creating an idea for who people are just by scrolling through their post history list. Opinions will be called moot over stupid little stuff like, "Well you like Beethoven's 7th so you are automatically wrong in every situation." I hope it doesn't turn out like that but gaf can get pretty petty at times.

Was just joking about the stick, I don't think it will be popular with publishers until the inevitable Nintendo revision so everyone is in the same boat. Always funny to hear it come up in Vita Vs 3DS threads.

Well you don't like post history, so you are wrong.

justin.au

Yeah, I think it could give rise to that sort of pettiness. Hopefully the 1,500 limit counter-acts that somewhat. But I s'pose for the non-prolific posters, that limit still encompasses a few year's worth of posts.

(Liking Beethoven's 7th could never be slight against me).

New av, nice.
I'm still trying to get the colours and proportions right. It's supposed to be grass/tree trunk/tree top/cloudy sky. I quite like how it is currently as a proof, but it isn't quite right.

wonzo

Banned

heh, unless nintendo trolls the shit out of everyone by not including a second analog in a new revision.

Dead Man

I'm still trying to get the colours and proportions right. It's supposed to be grass/tree trunk/tree top/cloudy sky. I quite like how it is currently as a proof, but it isn't quite right.
That's pretty cool. Maybe a bit less ground and trunk, and more leaves? Great idea though!

justin.au

woah, just noticed Salazar got banned. Anyone know why? (dammit search for still not being up)
Banned for Penn State thread.

(Search/post history is up?)

its pretty crazy they put him in after only 3 shield matches
It is fairly mental. Probably just shows the sad state of our bowling stocks. (Siddle's just bowled a dreadful ball that's been smashed for 6 by Steyn).

MJohnson knows his time is just about up. After previously not wanting to join a BBL team because of his international commitments, he joined the Scorchers earlier in the week.

(And Cummins has just be tonked by Steyn as well, lol).

markot

Banned
ausgaf civil war in the Pensylvannia State pedo coach thread

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=451083&page=37

yay for quick edit....but where is quick reply? D:

Is it me or is there no Ausgafinanigans in the thread page you posted?! (Ausgaf + Shenanigans = Ausgafinanigans!)

Also, the whole Obama thing was so dope! But in the original meaning of the word being stupid or dumb!

I love how when Democrat presidents go round teh world, they never get the protests or the 'Grrrrrrr!'. Guarantee if Bush had been the one saying there was going to be troops here there would have been a herd of hippies hyperventilating in canberra throwing hydrangeas around!

Shaneus

Oh, are we posting our first post (if possible)?

Sorry to bring this up (and yes, I am a noob... please forgive me ;)) but does anyone know of a launch date for Australia, and for that matter, anywhere else that isn't the US (ie UK, rest of Europe etc.). Can't find any info anywhere, and I'm sooooo jealous!

Bam.

Second post was in a thread about Star Control 2.

Completely agree on this point... but make sure if you get UQM you listen to the *original* music and not the remade tracks. The remade ones are good, but lack any of the charm of the original .MOD files. Which is originally how I found out about SC2 in the first place... I was given a 3.5" disk full of music in .MOD format, and one of the songs was the Hyperspace theme. One of my most favourite .MOD files ever.

markot

Banned
I heard that when sloths have trouble going to sleep, THEY WATCH CRICKET!

(GET IT THEY ARE SLOTHS!)(The animals not the sin)(Although sloth doesnt exclude you from being good at cricket!)(Just look at past bellies of players inclined towards cricket!)

legend166

I heard that when sloths have trouble going to sleep, THEY WATCH CRICKET!

(GET IT THEY ARE SLOTHS!)(The animals not the sin)(Although sloth doesnt exclude you from being good at cricket!)(Just look at past bellies of players inclined towards cricket!)

I should be going to sleep but I can't stop watching the cricket. Amazing Test match.

Top Bottom