• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

l2Azu.jpg

Good luck commanderdeek :)

Axiom

I can't get NEAR working, or ANY location data working on my Vita at all, it may be a Wi-Fi version but it shouldn't matter. Rayman is fucking gorgeous and Katamari is very Katamari in the best ways

Nice 'election' speech from Rudd so far

How do I edit the Google Doc with my psn/steam name in it? Just realised I had a space where none should be

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I kinda want to figure out what key that D3 is but at the same time I might not actually play it. So i don't want to steal it from someone who actually does want to play it.

As long as someone from ausgaf gets it then woo.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
You should buy VB or XXXX hahahahaha

Just try find something that you might actually enjoy. Trial and error if you're a drinking man I guess.

Too many ums and uhhs here Mr Rudd. For shame.

midonnay

Rudd is right

no matter what issues they had with him, you don't cut the legs off a sitting prime minister in his first term....

fair enough if he was there for 10 years but he didn't get a chance to prove himself.

Hey ausgaf, I'm in the supermarket now and want to pick up a six pack before I go, what do you recommend I try?
If the weather's nice where you are and it's available, Stone and Wood Pacific Ale (Australian). Other than that, it depends on your budget, weather and preference (which you mentioned).

Try Brewdog 5am Saint (Scottish) for something that'll probably work in just about every situation.

Choc

Banned
Except why does it matter?

He has run a campaign to destabalise the government since he lost power, and he lost power for a reason, it wasnt the 'faceless men' it was 90% of the caucus.

It isnt, and shouldnt be, a popularity contest, because that popularity doesnt mean that the primary vote will rise all of a sudden.

It was the polls that scared them into ditching Rudd to begin with, he had lost QLD prior to being dumped and they were looking at losing the election.

Its a team game, not a one man show.

The key point is Gillard is toxic to the electorate. No matter what she does, she will not turn this around.

It's going to take one massive fuckup from TA to get JG even close to re-election.

Toxic to electorate = has to go

Rudd loses he will quit. Government wil lbe over anyway.

ALP has an easy choice, but they may not make it

Choc

Banned
Rudd says the carbon tax lie

WOW

JUST WOW

shit just got serious :eek: Even he is on the TA Juliar bandwagon. Slammed the malaysia solution as well

fuck he is tearing JG's policies APART

1.56pm: Mr Rudd says Wayne Swan and Julia Gillard pressured him as prime minister not to put a price on carbon.

1.52pm: Now Mr Rudd has distanced himself from the Greens, which might be interesting in the prism of the current parliament. He

"Labor party doesn't need a Green party to tell it how to protect the environment."

senahorse

Legend I just uploaded that pic to photobucket and was about to post it lol

edit: If anyone wants a Vita at the right price, Superufo has them in stock for $255US here

Kritz

Banned
Hey ausgaf, I'm in the supermarket now and want to pick up a six pack before I go, what do you recommend I try?

As a Tasmanian,

Cascade Draught
Boags Premium

Stay away from VB. I'm not a fan of Carlton Draught, either, although it's not the worst beer ever. Omi thinks that Cascade Pale Ale is decent. I thought it was okay. Maybe I'm not much of an Ale person. I recently bought a carton of Carlsberg and thought it was alright.

One beer I've been meaning to rebuy, but can't remember the name of, was something like MARC'S or some shit. Red label, big bold white text. It went down real well with my friends.
EDIT: Mystery beer appears to be called BESSY RED or something.

This was in the OT picture thread. I'd love to see what half of those tribal tattoos bogans have actually mean. If Rudd loses, Maybe Chaser can hire him to walk through a shopping centre on the gold coast and translate some of the tatts.

16-bad_tattoo.jpg

midonnay

The Herald has just finished a comprehensive Nielsen poll of voters on how they think the Labor leadership struggle should be resolved.

The exclusive poll, to be revealed tomorrow, asks the question gripping the nation's voters: do they prefer Julia Gillard or Kevin Rudd to be prime minister?

Voters have also been asked the equally poignant question of whether the party should now swap leaders - and the findings throw light on the dilemma facing senior party figures.

The poll also questions voters on whether a federal election should now be called.

For all the details, see the Herald tomorrow.

o.o

Choc

Banned
Gillard: Monday's ballot a choice about who has the temperament and ability to lead the nation and get things done

uh, Rudd?

seriously....

Top Bottom