• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Australian Open 2017 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
F0496UM.jpg
ack!

It really is. I thought for sure that she was done. Her movement isn't what it used to be, but her groundstokes are still incredible.

I remember thinking a few years ago when she was getting routined early in every tournament she was in that she shouldwould retire soon. How wrong I was!

Still going to support Serena in the final because shes my girl. but I would not be upset in the slightest if Venus wins.

It will be a weird experience to watch since normally I am on the verge of a heart attack the whole match.

what_year_is_it.jpg

Blimey Willaims v Willaims... a potential Federer v Nadal final. Someone used the DeLorean and caused a disruption to the space time continuum.

There's lowkey a lot on the line for Serena in the finals. If she wins, she'll get back her #1 ranking AND will surpass Steffi Graf's slam total. If she loses, she'll remain ranked #2 and still tied with Steffi's slam total.

Lach

Wow. Some asshole just sent a last minute invite to a 3-hour meeting starting in 30 minutes. That guy must not like tennis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom