• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Australian Open 2017 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
That's the second time that has happened with him and a smash, shit was basically the same point lol

John Dunbar

correct about everything
i'm sure it's some sort of confirmation bias, but i would be willing to bet Federer has the record when it comes to wasting 30-0s on his opponents' serves.

Jez_0

Neo Member
It hasn't really had the same bite since he changed racquets. His backhand movement has also declined so he can't play slice defense as well.

I still think he should be using it more at least to exploit this dodgy knee that stan is supposed to have. It's no good hitting every shot to him when he can bang balls like he can

I still think he should be using it more at least to exploit this dodgy knee that stan is supposed to have. It's no good hitting every shot to him when he can bang balls like he can

Yeah that's true. Stan struggles if he doesn't get any rhythm. Fed's slowly phased out the offensive slice from his game. It was a staple during his prime.

Jez_0

Neo Member
I've seen it many times over the years where fed has success with the slice early on and suddenly chooses to top spin every single backhand to go on to lose the match. Hopefully he keeps it together and pulls through

oti

Banned
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ FEDERER TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom