• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Australian Open 2017 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Wilander's commentary can get so weird sometimes. He just said Federer ought to slice more shots from the baseline... but why? That's never bothered Nadal and it gives Nadal time to set up on his shots more. I mean, I know Wilander is a multiple grand slam winner and I play for my local club, but without explanation some of his suggestions seem a bit nuts.

Kensuke

Jesus. How many FH unforced errors is that now? He can't hit a volley either. Not only is Federer close to giving the match away, he's also bringing the quality of the match way down. Really disappointing.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
lol Federer hitting with massive topspin into Nadal's backhand to force an error

he's into that kinky role reversal shit

Kensuke

I was hoping Federer's mental case against Nadal had mostly disappeared after so many years, but clearly the big occasion is bringing it all back. More errors than winners and barely holding on now. I was hoping for a decent performance that would leave few regrets...

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I was hoping Federer's mental case against Nadal had mostly disappeared after so many years, but clearly the big occasion is bringing it all back. More errors than winners and barely holding on now. I was hoping for a decent performance that would leave few regrets...

the guy had one tight service game and you're castigating him. the match has since already turned around.

c'mon, plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom