• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bannon fired / resigns; friends report plans to go to "war for WH"

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
It's odd to me how similar "Steve Bannon" and "the bloated, sun-baked corpse of Steve Bannon" look

images

Probably done already as a Bannon comparison, but Lynch works at so many levels.

Kushner's the favorite to win this season, but Conway has kept a low profile since the merge. She might be able to sneak her way to being sole survivor.
If it's a final two there's no way she's winning a FIC against Kushner and Ivanka. But if it's a F3 I like her chances in a Denise Stapley sort of way. Kushner seems as dumb and criminal as Mike.

Just saying.

That said we all know Hope Hicks is going to be at the end covered in blood.

Chmpocalypse

Blizzard
For me as someone that lives in Europe, the only things I hear from the US government is people getting fired, Trump saying dumb shit and more people getting fired.

Aren't they supposed to, you know, try get shit done? Did they start building that dumb wall yet? Or re-open those coal mines?

Trust us, it's good that they're too incompetent to implement their evil, fucked up policies.

Here's my take on this. The GOP is going to be broken if Breibart attacks Murdoch and Fox and friends. Republicans voters will be out numbered by Breitbart informed voters as this election shows and will have to ask themselves if they are okay with a losing party or will get even more radicalized by accepting the next Breibart nominee.

The DNC has to use this to their advantage and keep pressing the race issue. Younger generation of Americans now see the consequence of not voting has allowed racists to be emboldened and endanger American lives.

_Ryo_

This is great news. The less evil ass Nazis in the White House, the better.

But didnt a poll just came out implies that 6 out of Trump voters will never, ever, ever, turn against him, no matter what?

That's at least 60% of his base that will still support Trump after this. Unfortunatly. I dont see how a "war" is substainable if the poll is accurate.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Its too late, whether bannoms still there or not, trump has already established himself as racist as he is

If it's a final two there's no way she's winning a FIC against Kushner and Ivanka. But if it's a F3 I like her chances in a Denise Stapley sort of way. Kushner seems as dumb and criminal as Mike.

Just saying.

That said we all know Hope Hicks is going to be at the end covered in blood.

Reading this makes me want a readable history of the Trump presidency that reads like that 'Twitch Plays Pokemon' (reddit?) summary that is amazing.

Vlaphor

It's from Robocop, but altered as part of a Something Awful photoshop post. That frog is called the "Get Out" frog.

Its too late, whether bannoms still there or not, trump has already established himself as racist as he is

While true, Bannon being there was very important to the Nazi and white supremacists that support Trump. Earlier this year they had a "FireKushner" tag trending because a report came out about a rift between him and Bannon and if it wasn't fixed Bannon would be the one gone. Now anything he says or does that doesn't fall in line with their way of thinking will be viewed as him being taken over by Jews.

decisions

pardon me for asking but what exactly are 'sugar babies'?

Women who you fall in love with and believe are hard-working, independent, and trustworthy people who you then find out are having sex with an older guy they met online for money/gifts and value material gain over all the love you had to give

Sorry, an easier definition escapes me, perhaps I'm projecting :/

Top Bottom