• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman Arkham City |OT| Smashin' Faces, Glidin' Places

kiryani said:
I've gone 100% complete media blackout on this game, I know nothing about it whatsoever,and my friend just text me a spoiler.

Real cool, Bob. Real fucking cool.

lebowski1391.jpg

that's a bummer

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Yeah, I'm about to wrap up Arkham Asylum again. Got about 18 more riddler trophies, then the last boss.

hitoshi

I am seriously amazed by how Rocksteady was able to not just improve it's game, but put so many content into it that it's just impossible do everything in one run, especially when you are whipped to write an article about it. Really amazing game.

But it forced me to do a meme, because this seriously annoys me sometimes :)

sbagbatman.jpg

DrBo42

What irked me in the preview videos I saw is that he calls Catwoman Selina in front of a certain bad guy. Is it public knowledge who she is?

Ephemeris

kiryani said:
I've gone 100% complete media blackout on this game, I know nothing about it whatsoever,and my friend just text me a spoiler.

Real cool, Bob. Real fucking cool.

I assumed you followed it up with the only appropriate response in this situation?

294099_274436592588840_140262999339534_876583_97546530_n.jpg

Massa

gray_fox224 said:
Will PC owners have Catwoman from the get-go? In other words, we do not have to enter a code like the console owners right?

Well, PC owners will definitely have to enter a code. It's just that you're getting the entire game with that code instead of just add-on content.

KingK said:
I assume so. In the GT review, they said there are some Riddler trophies that can only be picked up by Catwoman.
I ran across one of those today. You get shocked and the Riddler tells you "This is not for you!".

This game is filled to the top with details and sidequests, it's really amazing.

S1kkZ

Messi said:
No one knows about the hugo tapes? if they are collectibles in the game or no?
i was wrong, there are some tapes but only for a few characters.
@darkone: yes, the sidemissions are awesome and tie into the story.

Messi

S1kkZ said:
no tapes yet (finished the main story and a lot of sidemissions).
@darkone: yes, the sidemissions are awesome and tie into the story.

thats kind of wierd that they didnt put them in. seems like goos stuff. really enjoyed them in the first game.

RPGCrazied

Weenerz said:
Are the NOS cans pretty much everywhere and do they all include that one point so I can get the skin?

I've read if there is a yellow ring around the bottle/can, it will be the reward series. 1 can = 1 point.

Now I just need to know if my small town has them. ;/

Messi

You can do this you can do this. only 6 more days until you play ac without ever seeing gameplay :/. this is so hard.

RPGCrazied

Have to register, has to be the 18th, has to be from the reward series drink, and then you enter the code in the box on the right.

Jintor

DrBo42 said:
What irked me in the preview videos I saw is that he calls Catwoman Selina in front of a certain bad guy. Is it public knowledge who she is?

Could be in the Arkhamverse. It was in the DCAU after a while, I believe.

Anasui Kishibe said:

John?

I'd flip my shit if Morpheus/Dream turned up in a videogame, ever.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
So, I've been on a blackout since the reveal of a certain enemy. I just found out the PC version isn't coming out for another month! WTF is that BULLSHIT. Can't help but think there was some moneyhatting involved there.

I am supremely annoyed, and after I calm down I'm sure I'll buy it on the 360 but damn. I loved the PC version...so smooth and loading times were so quick.

RPGCrazied

Can anyone tell me what stores sell the NOS drink? I probably won't even drink it, unless its calorie free, which I doubt.

Does CVS or 7-11 have them?

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
RPGCrazied said:
Can anyone tell me what stores sell the NOS drink? I probably won't even drink it, unless its calorie free, which I doubt.

Does CVS or 7-11 have them?

Yeah, 7-11 for sure. Right next to the Monsters and Red Bulls of the world.

V_Arnold

Let me just drop this here:

Catwoman is a Goddess.

Do not buy this game used.
Do not.

She is more fun to fight as than Batman himself, sometimes.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
WanderingWind said:
So, I've been on a blackout since the reveal of a certain enemy. I just found out the PC version isn't coming out for another month! WTF is that BULLSHIT. Can't help but think there was some moneyhatting involved there.

I am supremely annoyed, and after I calm down I'm sure I'll buy it on the 360 but damn. I loved the PC version...so smooth and loading times were so quick.

Doubtful. If anything, WB fear piracy and wish to allow the game a few weeks of sales on the consoles.

Mild spoiler from about 57% through the game.
OMFG, mid game joke in reference to a tv show.
If you want to know what the joke was about
--LOST--

That's about as vague as I can get. It's a hilarious moment. You need to stick around for it though. That's why I'm letting you guys know ahead of time.

V_Arnold said:
Let me just drop this here:

Catwoman is a Goddess.

Do not buy this game used.
Do not.

She is more fun to fight as than Batman himself, sometimes.
You can buy used from Gamestop and still get her.

S1kkZ

oh man, there is still so much to do and find, even after i finished the main story. the riddler stuff alone should take you longer than the main story.

Top Bottom