• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman Arkham City |OT| Smashin' Faces, Glidin' Places

I enjoyed the footage on Jimmy Fallon, if only for how excited that dude can appear to get. So funny.

I may end up getting this game at launch after all, what's UK-GAF scoped out as the best deal so far?

remz

Been playing the game all day due to australian stores breaking street date, but now I'm stuck and due to no one else having the game I can't even look at a guide ):

Einbroch

Banned
Deadly Cyclone said:
I am fairly sure it has been announced. That price and that they are coming early December.
Wow, really? That's shocking. They could easily squeeze $10 out of people for them all.

Spirit3

NubInaTub said:
400 msp for character skin pack in batman, or 320 msp for one weapon skin in gears? hmmm

But I look so cool with my pink Lancer and Gransher Shotgun :)

I love the Catwoman animations, they're so slender. Other than that enjoying the game quite alot, however early on it seems to bury you down a pathways to much, hoping that it opens up with the combat soon so I can glide and sneak and explode my way to victory. First hour or so seems very "tutorial".

Jtrizzy

Think I'm gonna break down and get this tonight and pick up the PC version later. I don't mind double dipping on a great game that isn't a shitty port.

Luthos

So Amazon says my game had it's departure scan pretty much 4 hours ago from a city that is roughly 5 hours away.

But I'm sure I won't get it till 5 or 6 pm tomorrow. =(

leng jai

Steelbook has arrived

PoXBo.jpg

MRPSV.jpg

RoboPlato said:
It is. There are several variations of who's on the back. Either Joker, Catwoman, or Two Face. None of them are in the US.

Ah was not aware! In that case yeah can't imagine the other two topping that.

Luigi87

I'm glad the Catwoman steelcase is in Canada.
I think the Joker one looks the coolest (love the use of green), then the Catwoman one looks really nice. I don't care much for the Two-Face one though.

Raxus

Question, will the robin DLC be available in December. I am picking this up at TRU for the buy 2 get one free deal and I am missing out on the best buy exclusive.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Raxus said:
Question, will the robin DLC be available in December. I am picking this up at TRU for the buy 2 get one free deal and I am missing out on the best buy exclusive.
I think it'll be out in early November.

MasterShotgun

brazen editing lynx
My roommate is going to claim his PS3 for most of tomorrow for Dark Souls. It's his console so I have no leverage in that argument. But dammit do I want to play Arkham City all of tomorrow.

Luthos

MasterShotgun said:
My roommate is going to claim his PS3 for most of tomorrow for Dark Souls. It's his console so I have no leverage in that argument. But dammit do I want to play Arkham City all of tomorrow.
Tell him that some undead dude is not the hero Arkham City needs.

It's Batman @_@.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Jtrizzy said:
Just picked up the PC version from that guy that was linked to earlier for just $25. Double dip doesn't feel so bad now.
Hang from the rafters, drop down, and tie him up when he walks under you.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
I'm bummed, because I had to cancel my pre-order due to me having to be a responsible adult, but then, out of awesome randomness, Gamefly, out of all the games on my queue, decided to send me Arkham City, so I'm not bummed!

If I decide to keep it through GF, I'll only be paying $47 for it, as opposed to buying it new at $60. But, since I'm cutting back on my game spending these days, I'm just going to send it back when I'm finished, then maybe snag it during black friday sales if it's available.

Can't wait to play it. I watched the featurette on it in the latest issue of QORE, and it got me so damn pumped. Looks amazing. It should arrive in the mail tomorrow, so it's going to be a long day at work, I know it.

Damn, there isn't evidence that NOS even exists in my neighborhood. Went to a bunch of stores and found nothing. lol So much for getting a Batman beyond skin. :(

Will I be able to go into Walmart in 2 hours and just pick up the game?

Also, are there any differences between the PS3 and Xbox 360 version?

I played the 1st one on PS3, so I figured I'd just play it on PS3.

Zeth

Revolutionary said:
Damn, there isn't evidence that NOS even exists in my neighborhood. Went to a bunch of stores and found nothing. lol So much for getting a Batman beyond skin. :(
Does the NOS thing work in the US?

Top Bottom