• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 Beta: Info and Meetups [Over]

My brain just made the connection that if we get our keys at "midnight", we'll be able to play. For some reason, I thought I'd still have to wait till 8 AM EST.

omg

Menelaus

Banned
Need a dramatically scored montage of the beta with nothing but team play; slow motion ammo drops, revives, and m-com arming.

fin

Mendelevium said:
Cant wait for midnight tonight!
Me either! I'm going enter the fuck out of my code!

Seriously though, sucks DICE couldn't get this out on the weekend. I'm going to be busy at work all week. Hopefully have time to be F5ing GAF to see some impressions.

FINALBOSS

Banned
Izayoi said:
I imagine there will be a site where you input the MoH key, and you will receive an email with your beta key.

Hotness.

I completely forgot to activate my MoH key when I bought it on launch. Just did it now...hopefully I'm not excluded till Thurs

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
mr_nothin said:
SL only spawning back in for retail?
That's what I was thinking too, judging by what he was saying about the squad leader it certainly sounded like it. Also, is the LAV gone now?

Emily Chu

Banned
Dynamic3 said:
2 for headshot sounds crazy to me, I think you should reqarded for taking the risk of aiming for a smaller target. I think a little more power than in BC2 sounds about right.

So we get our key via email ~12a somewhere, then can dl at 8a EST?

1-3 bullets Body 3 being absolute max

headshot 1 bullet

anything else is BS

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
LEGGZZZZ said:
God damn it, why must I be at work!! How does the ps3 footage look? In comparison to other FPS on console?
It looks really nice. Framerate is really smooth. Definitely one of the better looking multiplatform games I've seen. Some tearing, though but not too bad. Less than BC2.

Pennybags

Thanks to this helpful stream, I now know that blue players are teammates and that you can pick up peoples' kits!

Looks good, and especially makes me optimistic for performance on my PC.

Izayoi

Banned
Seems like the people playing it right now are Gamestop employees.

Here's a screenshot for proof, friend at college just did it.

umadkubf.png

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
worked out to my advantage i go to work at 9pm get off at 5am then i get to go home and get my key and dl the beta well played dice well played

Top Bottom