• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 Beta: Info and Meetups [Over]

JoeMartin

If I preorder it on PC now will I still get to play until the 10th?

sorry if answered a million times already, but op wasn't specific on this

Arcipello said:
between 1pm and 3pm(swedish time) all keys should be released.

I though they said midnight!? This means there is a very good chance I will not even be able to start downloading before the beta starts and people are already able to play. :(

I just don't get why they wait for the very last minute to send out those keys. Doesn't make any sense at all.

JaskoX1

Banned
jL3McyIVsfmxg.png

ahhh f it. I have school in 10min. By the time I get home better have me ah beta keyy in me electronic mail box!

FGMPR

Banned
I got my key!!

...but I can't start the download until midnight due to the lack of on-peak usage left :(

(I'm in Australia, and I bought MOH from Steam for anyone who's wondering)

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
*quiet whisper*

If anyone got dual codes from both having preordered on origin and from owning MOH...you know...what to do.

*cough*

Norml

Jburton said:
Did you watch the live stream last night on gamespot?

Looks awesome!

Fear not.
I did see it and had more hyped than ever being the first MP shown besides co-op.

I hope it is just from being 1080 and bad capture..needs better screens because even the hud looks dull and that can't be right.

Spookie

TheLegendOfMart said:
They only started going out 16 minutes ago.

That's nice and all but I've got work in a hour and my net is going to take at least 5 hours to download it. I'd like to play it before I waste an entire day trying to download it.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
So when I get my key, then what? I'm still not seeing a "download beta" option on Origin or anything like that.

Spookie said:
That's nice and all but I've got work in a hour and my net is going to take at least 5 hours to download it. I'd like to play it before I waste an entire day trying to download it.
Cry more, its gonna take me 24 hours to download it, i bought MOH:LE just for the beta and im not going to get to use my early access.
MrOogieBoogie said:
So when I get my key, then what? I'm still not seeing a "download beta" option on Origin or anything like that.
You get the key, you put it into origin, download, done.

TheLegendOfMart said:
Cry more, its gonna take me 24 hours to download it, i bought MOH:LE just for the beta and im not going to get to use my early access.

You get the key, you put it into origin, download, done.

That's EA for you; no Early Access.

dude404 said:
Still haven't receive my beta key yet and I preorder a month ago.
Give it chance they cant just send out thousands and thousands of email all at once they will just get spam filtered, they are sending them out in batches.

Top Bottom