• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 Beta: Info and Meetups [Over]

wiggleb0t said:
1 hour and 27 minutes until it is the 28th in Australia.

Bought stupid MOH for bf3 beta access, preordered bf3 ages ago... And in return they promised only lies :(

If I wanted to pay someone to screw me over I'd see a hooker or a used car salesmen. I guess EA make the list now also.

lol technically I should have 2 beta keys 1 for moh and one for bf3 preorder....But no, I get 0 :(
yup :/

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Sethos said:
Glad I'm at work and it doesn't really matter when I get the key during the day. I will however agree with people, the way they're doing it right now ... Massive joke. They need to send that shit in advance.
I'm also at work until 5:30PM tonight so it doesn't really affect me, but I have to wonder about the way EA have handled this.

I have BF3 on my Origin client already, why do I need a key to tell Origin to let me play? Surely the system should be able to know I have bought the game already and grant me access to the beta early, but hey, what do I know.

In fairness, this exact same thing is going to happen on the 29th isn't it? It's not like that launch will go hitch-free and everyone will have plenty of time to get their keys ready and waiting. So you probably will all still get 48 hours (or more) extra time than the rest.

Chinner said:
angular graphics is now flooded with pms.

Change of plans. I pmd it to you, if you want to share it with others it's up to you.

I won't be replying to the flood of PMs I got, because I simply don't have the time! Sorry guys!

Smokey

Ah...at work after a nice night of BF3 beta. The pain man. Want to go back and play :(.

On the bright side...at least it's already downloaded for me. The servers are going to get crammed today.

xemumanic

TheLegendOfMart said:
No i paid £35 for MOH:LE and £33 for BF3.

No one here who hasn't paid is playing, the only keys they are releasing are early access for those that bought MOH:LE and BF3.

Just like a bunch of people have said, they should have given out the keys in advance. I don't care what you paid for. They aren't gonna push back the open beta just because people like me and you who paid up early for the game haven't gotten keys yet.

You seem to have this attitude as if you're entitled to being upset, and I'm not. That's what gotten me mad, ESPECIALLY after you told me to have patience, but then you go an post soon after, just as disgruntled as me.

Raudi

Steam > Origin

EA FAIL

I have had MOH LE PC disk since it came out, registered it on Origin a few weeks ago just to be safe and still no Beta e-mail!

Had we been able to purchase BF3 on Steam, Beta would have already been able to pre-load and unlock on time!

I'm glad I didn't change my pre-order from Amazon, will have BF3 disk on release day with no worries about hoping to download from Origin.

Smokey

Foliorum Viridum said:
It looks good. Not the huge graphical beast I was expecting.

But it's only a few pictures which I think probably don't do it justice.

Clever girl.

Looks much better in motion.

Nekrono

STEAM TO THE MOTHERFUCKING RESCUE!!!

untitledxkc2.png

RESTART YOUR STEAM!

FUCK YOU EA!!!!

P.S. PUT THIS ON STEAM!

For anyone who has bought Medal of Honor on Steam and have not receive the code, do this and the code will show up:

I just quit Steam, restarted it, and my code was there - purchased the standard edition when it was on sale a few months ago. It is happening.
Steam Forums

pic

When you have done that right click on medal of honor in your library and select CD keys and it should be there, hopefully.

FGMPR

Banned
hmm.. the beta key that's just shown up in my MOH cd key list is different to the one I received from the email from EA. Does that mean I can give my steam bf3 beta key to someone else?

Has everyone who preordered received their keys? I'm beginning to worry because when I signed up with origin I unchecked the "do you want to receive a bunch of junk email from us" box.

Top Bottom