• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 Beta: Info and Meetups [Over]

CyReN

After being in EA chat for 55 minutes, I get to talking to the person and the email came for the beta..

MOH Midwest here.

TheJerit

this is good news guys about your system experience. glad to see my initial comment about it'll be better than we expected seems to be holding true. now if only i can to try out these 4850s and see how they hold up. hopefully well enough that i can just wait till 1st quarter of next year and pick up a 7000s series (or around christmas if they end up coming out sooner, but i think they've been pushed back).

PaNaMa

Banned
DarkChild said:
360 version direct feed screenshots.
]

Holy crap those are sick. I preordered PC master race version, but I have to say I'm impressed by those 360 shots.

How's the framerate?

ColonialRaptor said:
Sorry, not menu items, HUD items.

Wait what you are saying is that we can move the entire hud around? thats great news for multi monitor setups, never imagined they would implement this!!!

DarkChild

Banned
Always-honest said:
oh, maybe it was Rage then..
It was RAGE. Carmack said they don't have any more performance to even include simple AA.

BTW peps, why does water in BF3 look like ice? Only bad part IMO, cus everything else looks great.

DarkChild said:
It was RAGE. Carmack said they don't have any more performance to even include simple AA.

BTW peps, why does water in BF3 look like ice? Only bad part IMO, cus everything else looks great.
ah right. shitty jaggies.

Klyka

Banned
Dinosaur Tamer said:
Still no keys for Germany. Origin support just answered, telling me there are no keys and I can just log in. Yeah, right.

I got my German Origin key about 3 hours ago *shrug*

I joined the Platoon and I'm downloading the game now. My username is Teowind - add me if you want to play.

Looking forward to see what changes they've made since alpha.

Hanmik

DarkChild said:

any screen tear..?

U2NUMB

Yep MOH 360 codes just went out. Myself and 3 friends just got them.

However they also just tweeted this

Just a heads up to you all. Currently the EA Online servers are experiencing some issues which affect the ability of Xbox 360 users to play the game. Our IT team is working on it and I’ll keep you update when I get an ETA

Its like pulling back the cake.

Got my 360 code :))) West Virginia

Now to endure work for 6 more hours until I can DL it

U2NUMB said:
Just a heads up to you all. Currently the EA Online servers are experiencing some issues which affect the ability of Xbox 360 users to play the game. Our IT team is working on it and I’ll keep you update when I get an ETA

Its like pulling back the cake.

This is par for the course with EA servers and XBL

Hanmik

I know the PS3 version will be downloadable for all people on Thursday.. but damn it, I would like to play tonight.. so if anyone has a code then there is a place in my Inbox..

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I just want to make sure, does anyone in the US with MoH LE see the beta on the store yet through search? I don't so I assume I have to wait for today's update but I want to be sure.

M.J. Doja

Banned
Just got my early access code. PC, USA, California. Downloading now! USA!!!!!!!!
Hi Soldier,
In the coming weeks we will be running an Open Beta for Battlefield 3. To thank you for buying Medal of Honor Limited Edition/Tier 1 Edition, we would like to invite you to join the PC Open Beta 48 hours early.

woober

woober said:
I played the game maxed out everything Ultra and got 27-30 fps on a i7 2600k with a 6950. Everything is on stock. I'm going to overclock everything and see what kind of performance boost I get.

This is with non-bf3 drivers at 1200p. Will be streaming when I have everything stable.

Eric WK

FLEABttn said:
Looking to trade my 360 key for your PS3 key. Please PM me if interested.

If you can find someone who needs a PC key, we could do a three-way trade. Looking for 360 here. Feel free to PM if that interests you and we could make it work.

Top Bottom