• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 Beta: Info and Meetups [Over]

iNvid02

ok for generic error code 2 just close everything (origin, browser etc)

run ccleaner and then restart origin and you should be good

im in a queue to join a server

desu

Jesus, Origin is such a shitty client. Compared to steam it feels prehistoric... and today has proven this even more.

TheJerit

LordCanti said:
90% downloaded. About to find out if my dual core is washed up.

Also, lemme in the platoon ;_;

would love to read your experience with it. i have a tri-core oc'ed to 3.6 or 3.8, so i'm anxious to see how well it plays with just dual cores. what is your gpu again?

mr_nothin

Banned
OMFG
SUCCESS

Thank you steadfast
I stayed here for the past 30mins straight...hitting F5 every 2 seconds
It paid off!
W00t!!
Already have beta client downloaded from torrent!!
Im off to play this thing!!!@@#!@#!@#13

FLEABttn

Banned
Eric WK said:
If you can find someone who needs a PC key, we could do a three-way trade. Looking for 360 here. Feel free to PM if that interests you and we could make it work.

Unfortunately I don't know anyone who has a PS3 code and would trade for the PC version.

Deadly Cyclone said:
No 360 code yet for me. The agony.

Although I've never gotten any emails indicating they know I bought MoH LE for 360 either...

I didn't either. I also traded MOH in last week for Gears3.

As long as you've used the VIP online pass code with LE MOH you should be receiving your email shortly. I just got mine 5-10 min ago.

LordCanti

TheJerit said:
would love to read your experience with it. i have a tri-core oc'ed to 3.6 or 3.8, so i'm anxious to see how well it plays with just dual cores. what is your gpu again?

GTX 580.

Also... Of fucking course Battlelog won't import Origin friends. EAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I might check online for PS3 code... someone must want to wheel and deal.

And as prominent member of PS3GAF I feel an obligation to be there... shouldn't have dragged my feet on MoH. Thought I only needed the disc.

Eric WK

FLEABttn said:
Unfortunately I don't know anyone who has a PS3 code and would trade for the PC version.

I'm just saying as you continue to look, feel free to find someone who will trade a PS3 code for PC instead and I'd be happy to make it happen.

PaNaMa

Banned
No email here. Preordered BF3 on Origin some time in July.
Also own X360 version of MoH. No email from that either.

Origin account email address is correct, hasn't changed since I set it up.
Checked google/gmail spam folder, nothing in it.

/rage? Don't know what else to do

TheJerit

Boof said:
I have SLI 470's. Is buying the 580 worth it? Just got my key a few mins ago. Yay!

i imagine you'll be pleasantly surprised. go ahead and give it a whirl! let us know how it handles for you.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
PaNaMa said:
No email here. Preordered BF3 on Origin some time in July.
Also own X360 version of MoH. No email from that either.

Origin account email address is correct, hasn't changed since I set it up.
Checked google/gmail spam folder, nothing in it.

/rage? Don't know what else to do
I hope you get your key/s but I also hope you don't get a key ahead of those not in your position :)

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
GraveRobberX said:
Ummm.... hows the PS3 Beta being handled I just woke up?
If you have MoH it'll be available on the store, no code needed. I don't think the beta is up on the store in the US yet, unfortunately.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
GraveRobberX said:
Ummm.... hows the PS3 Beta being handled I just woke up?
Dunno but i want a code :(

You bought MOH right? You should get your beta code soon.

Top Bottom