• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 Beta: Info and Meetups [Over]

Klyka said:
I got my German Origin key about 3 hours ago *shrug*

Finally got it a minute ago, but everyone else from Germany I talked to is still missing the E-Mail. All this incompetence is hilarious. Origin Support actually telling me there are no keys and I don't need to wait for the E-Mail left me shaking my head in disbelief.

I thought they wanted to promote Origin and not just kill it right away.

Hanmik

RoboPlato said:
If you have MoH it'll be available on the store, no code needed. I don't think the beta is up on the store in the US yet, unfortunately.

but how are people playing now..? did EA send out PS3 codes ..?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
RoboPlato said:
If you have MoH it'll be available on the store, no code needed. I don't think the beta is up on the store in the US yet, unfortunately.

Just fucking great =/

Stupid Grace Chen time means 1.5 day early start or less

How is this possible, lets give 2 platform codes to get BETA, the 3rd whenever they update their store, usually always late (FML)

Hayvic

I have a spare copy for Mirrors Edge on Steam. I was gonna give it away for free to some random gaffer, but I could be swayed to give it to you if you supply me with a PC beta code :D

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Hayvic said:
I have a spare copy for Mirrors Edge on Steam. I was gonna give it away for free to some random gaffer, but I could be swayed to give it to you if you supply me with a PC beta code :D

No code here, but I would love to play ME on PC as I have it on 360 and PS3 already. :p

aeiko

Banned
i have a free digital download code to the latest assasins creed for PC.. ill trade the code for that straight up for a PC key if anyone gets an extra.. jus sayin....

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Now who said this game looks like shit?

Get this clown back in here ASAP.

Corky said:
bf32011-09-2716-56-41-kulf.png

bf32011-09-2716-43-12-2uaw.png

RoboPlato said:
The respective PSN stores. Sorry for the confusion.

I think Sweden. It has to be the same account that you registered the MoH LE on to get it.
Only if you bought MoH or pre-ordered on origin right?

edit: right. Yeah, that's for a lot of europe i think.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
We really need a list thread, it's only fair. I mean some have been hanging FOREVER but those who just happen to get on and get lucky get a key first, not right.

RoboPlato said:

If this is true, isn't the store updated in the evenings? If so I can stop refreshing my email and watching this thread like a hawk.

Yes, I got my code, except I'm not going to be home until 7pm. LOL

Oh well anything I can do remotely? Such as register the code so when I get home I can just dl it from Origin as soon as it starts up.

Seems impossible to get into a match on the 360, either the matchmaking dialog just disappears or the match starts to load and I get an error message that the connection to EA:s server was lost :/

Dave1988

Always-honest said:
What? what country

I've just chacked. The UK and Polish PSN Store have the beta uploaded but you cannot download it early without the MoH key. I'm guessing the same applies to the rest of EU stores.

nitric0

Manos: The Hans of Fate said:
Yes, I got my code, except I'm not going to be home until 7pm. LOL

Oh well anything I can do remotely? Such as register the code so when I get home I can just dl it from Origin as soon as it starts up.
How bout you give it to me so I can dl it now and I'll send you my key when EA emails it to me D:

AndyD

aka andydumi
Got my key. Too bad I am at work for another 6 hours.

Almost time to see how a 4890 holds up and whether I will be satisfied or jumping on a new card.

aeiko

Banned
LiquidMetal14 said:
We really need a list thread, it's only fair. I mean some have been hanging FOREVER but those who just happen to get on and get lucky get a key first, not right.

agreed. we'll be the first two on the list ^_^
lol

BEGGAR LIST FOR pc codes
LiquidMetal14
aeiko

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I'm not a huge fan of Origin but I will say they got some nice phat pipes over there. Was getting 7.5 MB/s on the download and I imagine the traffic must be pretty heavy right now.

EDIT: Apparently all that bandwidth is being used for downloads cause their activation server is down. Lovely.

TheJerit

aeiko said:
agreed. we'll be the first two on the list ^_^
lol

BEGGAR LIST FOR pc codes
LiquidMetal14
aeiko

oh no sir, you're 3rd ;-)

hell, i'll even take 3rd right now. just wanna play, but the pragmatist in me says i'll play it regardless in a day or 2.

Emily Chu said:
the alpha wasn't even this bad... lol

guess there was less people back then
Well with the Beta I would assume one larger task than in the Alpha is now stress testing. Better these errors come up now than in October. Though didn't MOH Beta have similar issues?

Top Bottom