• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 Beta: Info and Meetups [Over]

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
MNC said:
BEGGAR LIST FOR pc codes
LiquidMetal14
aeiko
MNC

Even though it's not gonna work lol.
Take me off, felow gaffer Zareth hooked me up. It's just a game but if I could see him, I would buy him a burger and shake his hand. Thank you buddy :)

BioHazard

I forgot that I bought MoH more than once, lol

I have a PC beta key to giveaway. First person that posts a picture of a sweet afro after me gets it!

snack

BioHazard said:

I have a PC beta key to giveaway. First person that posts a picture of a sweet afro after me gets it!
afro1.jpg

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Regarding PS3 beggar list:

Fersis asked before I did.

Always-honest said:
Beggar List for ps3 code:
ME

I believe you were before me as well... but I don't think before Fersis. He's been persistent.

XxCGSxX

BioHazard said:

:'( Come on I've tried A million times already >.<

Deadly

So to the 8800GT hopefuls. My 9800gtx+ just crashed twice and everything is on low. Maybe it's because of the beta driver but I doubt it.

Anilusion

If anybody can spare me a beta code (any version, but PC prefered obviously), I'll give you a spare DotA2 key if I get any!

like I would ever be so lucky

LiquidMetal14 said:
Take me off, felow gaffer Zareth hooked me up. It's just a game but if I could see him, I would buy him a burger and shake his hand. Thank you buddy :)

See! SEE WHAT U STARTED!? Now the damn list will take over and kill my chances!

That said, if list takes up, add me to it! :mad:

ULTIMATE KICKASS BEGGAR LIST FOR PC *updated*

aeiko
MNC
Glorious Ownage
Bliddo
Merino
shagg_187

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Emily Chu said:
My friend has 10 codes

I need to beat it out of him and start handing it out to GAF.

PC codes? If your friend has any PS3 code we might be able to come to some sort of mutually beneficial arrangement.

Evolved1 said:
PC codes? If your friend has any PS3 code we might be able to come to some sort of mutually beneficial arrangement.

Are there actual PS3 codes or does it just rrack who all bought the MOH LE game and online pass?

TheJerit

shagg_187 said:
See! SEE WHAT U STARTED!? Now the damn list will take over and kill my chances!

That said, if list takes up, add me to it! :mad:

ULTIMATE KICKASS BEGGAR LIST FOR PC *updated*

aeiko
MNC
Glorious Ownage
Bliddo
Merino
shagg_187
TheJerit

yeah if we are really starting that shit, you and i should be up there toward the top fo sho lol.

Top Bottom