• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 Beta: Info and Meetups [Over]

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Always-honest said:
so the ps3 list of poor poor beggars:

- me
- hanmik

Fersis is on this list as well. And myself, but with a "will barter" clause

Did the PS3 beta emails get sent out yet? I just got yet another 360 email with another code but I want a PS3 one and I redeemed MoH's online pass on both systems.

XxCGSxX

Beggar List for Xbox 360 code:
XxCGSxX
Woorloog
Gaz Pwnage

Just quote and add yourselves from now on, share gaf please!! I've tried quoting 4 times now.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
twdnewh_k said:
Why is the server browsing done through a web browser ?
anyway to just start the game and do it that way ?

yeah i know its pretty janky ive yet to get into a game all i want to do is get my game settings going instead of having to idle in a match and play with settings

Pete Rock

Pshhh half a dozen people responded for one 360 key within a minute, we need to throw one up on a shared account anyways as 48 hours is a fucking joke, might as well whore out the rest

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Someone make a begging thread for the love of god.
LLShC.gif

Square Triangle said:
Did the PS3 beta emails get sent out yet? I just got yet another 360 email with another code but I want a PS3 one and I redeemed MoH's online pass on both systems.
Could I have the spare then?

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Always-honest said:

- me
- hanmik
- Atruvius
- Marv_79

You must have me on ignore or something lol

aeiko

Banned
ADD URSELF TO THE LIST IF U NEED A CODE AND KEEP THIS GOING!

ULTIMATE KICKASS BEGGAR LIST FOR PC *updated*

aeiko
MNC
Glorious Ownage
Bliddo
Merino
shagg_187
.nimrod
largan
TheJerit
Devin Olsen
Red Blaster

XxCGSxX

Square Triangle said:
Im first on the 360 beggar list. Pweaase

Evolved1 said:
You must have me on ignore or something lol
nono, haha, just quote the list.
You and fersis were before a lot of others. I was begging real early in the thread, but then it was fist quote

- me
- hanmik
- Atruvius
- Marv_79
- adriano999
- Fersis
- Evolved 1
- xclaw

rabhw

Sorry I'm new to battlelog....but how the hell do I just launch the game without joining a server so I can configure my graphics etc? Is there no way to just open the game without going directly into a server from battlelog?

Yaska

Guess it's medium settings for me with 460gtx 1gb version. 25-50 fps on Auto which is High settings. Ultra is around 20 fps outside.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Liquid_Bike said:
Have all the PC codes been mailed out already? Because I haven't received mine yet(purchased via steam).

Nope. People still getting codes.

quote the list and add your name at the bottom people. But it could still be fast reaction to first quoter game...

- me (always-honest)
- hanmik
- Atruvius
- Marv_79
- adriano999
- Fersis
- Evolved 1
- xclaw
- Psykotik

aeiko

Banned
Can someone with godly thread making abilities take the current PC /xbox/ps3 list and make a thread for key begging??

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
It won't finish for probably a few hours but I'm so happy that I can play this today. I mean I'm fortunate enough to be getting helped let alone this early in the day for me. I will return the favor if a key comes up somehow.

And yea, I think it's time for another code thread.

XxCGSxX

aeiko said:
Can someone with godly thread making abilities take the current PC /xbox/ps3 list and make a thread for key begging??
Yeah, but please someone make it with the lists the are already here.

LordCanti

This beta is a buggy POS right now. Me and Mr_Nothin just crashed, mouse bindings won't work, etc.

On the bright side, I was getting 60fps with my E8500 and GTX 580 @ ultra (without SSAO or AA). I never saw a jaggy, so I see no need for AA.

aeiko

Banned
ADD URSELF TO THE LIST IF U NEED A CODE AND KEEP THIS GOING!

ULTIMATE KICKASS BEGGAR LIST FOR PC *updated*

aeiko
MNC
Glorious Ownage
Bliddo
Merino
shagg_187
.nimrod
largan
TheJerit
Devin Olsen
Red Blaster
Anilusion

mr_nothin

Banned
1st off, I dont like full squad spawning at all...already.
Feels diff, layout is ALOT different. A lot of little subtle things are changed or gone. Need to play a while longer to get the feel again. Feels good to be back!

woober

mr_nothin said:
1st off, I dont like full squad spawning at all...already.
Feels diff, layout is ALOT different. A lot of little subtle things are changed or gone. Need to play a while longer to get the feel again. Feels good to be back!

Oh man. I was hoping full squad spawning was out.

Top Bottom