• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 Beta: Info and Meetups [Over]

aeiko

Banned
zh1nt0 post

"If things go the way they are intended today, I´ve got a nice surprise for my PC forum family tomorrow."

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Why the fuck am i F5'fing NeoGAF?

aeiko said:
zh1nt0 post

"If things go the way they are intended today, I´ve got a nice surprise for my PC forum family tomorrow."

CASPIAN BORDER *swoon*

Megasoum

Banned
Guys, if you haven't received your code yet, make sure that your account's email is verified on ea.com. Two of my friends never verified the email (the account was marked as 75% complete). The moment they verified the adress they got the early access email. Seriously like 2 sec after verifying!

Norua

Banned
I can't get into any game :/ I've been trying for 15 minutes but the matchmaking system won't stop loading.
Anyone else have the same issue ?

bwb76.jpg

venom2124

FINALBOSS said:
Once again console players sort of left in the dark. Haven't' heard shit for PS3 players yet. From what I understand, it'll just be up on the store for us to download? (MoH buyers)
I want to know this too. Any east coasters get a moh beta code for ps3 yet? Or if you downloaded the beta in the europe psn store, did you get a beta code first? We need answers please.

belvedere

Junior Butler
Norua said:
I can't get into any game :/ I've been trying for 15 minutes but the matchmaking system won't stop loading.

bwb76.jpg

Have you tried joining a game from the server browser?

luffeN

Norua said:

bwb76.jpg
Go to the server browser and set filters. Those will also be used for quick match. Maybe this helps.

Definity

From the BF twitter:

In NA, early access emails have been sent for PC & X360. We're waiting for Sony to post the Beta on PSN; email delivery starts at 11am PST

...and I still don't have my code.

derFeef

I like that those who did not even pre-order are already playing the early beta. Got MoH in my EA account, preordered weeks ago... nothing.

panda21

wtf is going on? almost all the servers are permanently full, if I try to join a full server it says 'could not join game is full', if i try to join a non-full server i get put in a queue?

gillFTR

Dont have a pre order key yet...will anyone have mercy on my poor soul for a key. I also contributed to the GAF PC server if that helps.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
derFeef said:
I like that those who did not even pre-order are already playing the early beta. Got MoH in my EA account, preordered weeks ago... nothing.

Same here.

I also like that my friend (he lives in austria too) just got the key and laughs at me.

Fantastic.

tuxor

Neo Member
This is asinine. I'm not going to pretend I'm even remotely close to a networking expert, but honestly, if you give out x beta keys, should you not expect x people to try and play the beta? Also the server browser at this point just seems idiotic. I bet Gabe's somewhere sniggering.

Mazdarati

Neo Member
panda21 said:
wtf is going on? almost all the servers are permanently full, if I try to join a full server it says 'could not join game is full', if i try to join a non-full server i get put in a queue?

hmmm.... so EA sends out X number of beta keys and supplies X-10,000 server spots.
Sounds about right.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Epicus Failus

Neo Member
Norua said:

bwb76.jpg

I have the same issue. I haven't been able to play since downloading the beta 2 hours ago :/

tuxor

Neo Member
Mazdarati said:
hmmm.... so EA sends out X number of beta keys and supplies X-10,000 server spots.
Sounds about right.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

I'd say everyone, but obviously not. Seems like a rather common occurrence though.

panda21

Epicus Failus said:
I have the same issue. I haven't been able to play since downloading the beta 2 hours ago :/

you know theres a server browser right? i think the matchmaking is just broken or something. although the server browser isnt working for me either.

is it possible to set up your graphics options before you get into a game? all i can get is battledog

Sethos

Banned
panda21 said:
you know theres a server browser right? i think the matchmaking is just broken or something. although the server browser isnt working for me either.

Server browser doesn't work either, throws up Error 1, 2 and 4s, massive queues and all sorts of faff.

PaNaMa

Banned
What is our recourse here? to whom at EA do I email my screenshot of Origin showing right now, my BF3 pre order dated July 21?

To whom do I send a picture of me, today's newspaper, and my copy of medal of honor limited edition complete with pamphlet congratulating me on my Battlefield 3 early access eligibility?

How do we go about getting our email sent/resent wtf??

Epicus Failus

Neo Member
[QUOTE=panda21]you know theres a server browser right? i think the matchmaking is just broken or something. although the server browser isnt working for me either.
[/QUOTE]

This is a joke post, right? Or maybe a troll post?

I'm new to GAF so I'm not sure...

nitric0

PaNaMa said:
What is our recourse here? to whom at EA do I email my screenshot of Origin showing right now, my BF3 pre order dated July 21?

To whom do I send a picture of me, today's newspaper, and my copy of medal of honor limited edition complete with pamphlet congratulating me on my Battlefield 3 early access eligibility?

How do we go about getting our email sent/resent wtf??
Get in on the EA Chat: It's a long wait xD

You are currently number 1502 in the queue.

Top Bottom