• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 Beta: Info and Meetups [Over]

Kyaw

HAHAHAHAHA

FUCK YOU DICE!

Still getting the same 'Disconnected from Login Server' error from Alpha...

NICE ONE FUCKERS...

:(

Norua

Banned
Izayoi said:
Joining Server...

Same here. Does anyone know if it's of any use to keep waiting when it says JOINING SERVER... ?
Because i've been trying for 1h30 now and still havn't played a single fucking game. I've been waiting with the Joining server page on the same one for 30 minutes now. So does anyone managed to join one after 30min+ of waiting ?

Spl1nter

I like this battlelog thing.

rtq8pf.png

Hideo Kuze

Neo Member
I wish I could get a 360 Beta code, I bought MoH for it months ago but it was the wrong version, I hope someone does have a spare, I would be forever grateful.

I think I'll stop asking after this but it would be very generous and kind if someone did have a spare key they could give to me.

Finally got into a match on the 360. Ran into the same bug three times, my gun would get stuck at hip fire and it wasn't possible to aim down the sights.

Ramirez

So, I have the LE on 360, but I've never even opened it, it was actually sent to me in a mix up by EA and they told me to keep it. How do I get the code to play early? Register it on Gun Club or something?

aeiko

Banned
so i got a key but im at school.. any way i can apply the key via a website? if so, can someone link me? thankss no idea how this is done

So earlier today I spilled water in my keyboard, it didn't seem to hurt it.

I played a few rounds, asked a question in game and crashed. Right before I crashed my right click zoom was all bugged out.

When I get back to windows my computer is right clicking on things and opening new tabs. It keeps retyping my question that I typed in game.

It was really messing with me I'm not sure if the water jacked something up, my stupid keyboard recorded some kind of macro, or I have some trojan or something.

It's off topic kinda, but I did download that torrent that someone said was raising alarms earlier.

It's prob just my keyboard dying right would that interfere w/ mouse right click like that?

*edit* Well I figured it out, something set a macro to right mouse click in microsoft mouse drivers. That's ridiculous I have no idea what happened.

Yaska

I really hate the server browser. Wish they would use something better. Everything that's needed is missing, quick refresh list etc. Also bad stats on t he servers "hmmhh 27 players, oh it's full?"

Sethos

Banned
Yaska said:
I really hate the server browser. Wish they would use something better. Everything that's needed is missing, quick refresh list etc.

You just hit "View servers" under the filter list, that acts as a quick refresh.

Manager

JWong said:
I've heard there are a lot of graphical glitches in the 360 version. Are these in PS3 as well?

I'm getting some weird glitches in the cave area, on PC. When in prone I see through the ground into infinity at some parts.

mr_nothin

Banned
I can confirm that you cant join games from in-game origin web browser. You can look around and talk to friends on battlelog but not join games (yet).

panda21

i'm beginning to wonder if the game actually exists beyond the battlelog website and maybe this is all just an elaborate hoax.

Yaska

Sethos said:
Probably but it still acts as a refresh button :)
Truly. Still wish they would have actual server browser. DICE's been around so long that it's miracle that they still haven't got this right. Rest of the game is amazing and I'm really loving it. Just annoys taht I have to spend 20-25 mins to find a server that actually has a spot, since the queue is nonexistant.

panda21

seriously how are people actually playing this? all i can get is 'server is changing maps', 'server does not exist' or 'server is full'. that or 'matchmaking...' for like half an hour.

JWong

Banned
Manager said:
I'm getting some weird glitches in the cave area, on PC. When in prone I see through the ground into infinity at some parts.
Oh yeah, I get that too. I prone in the first rush area in some grasses and see below the world.

My colleague says that 360 has major shadow issues and very poor graphics that make it impossible to see enemies at a distance.

PaNaMa

Banned
#2242 in the chat support queue now. I guess there are 2241 other gamers who preordered the game like me and never got an email. :(

nitric0

PaNaMa said:
#2242 in the chat support queue now. I guess there are 2241 other gamers who preordered the game like me and never got an email. :(
Apparently they just tell you to be patient and wait for your key

DR3AM

Dreams of a world where inflated review scores save studios
WOW the 360 version looks plain. im getting it for the pc

Norua

Banned
panda21 said:
seriously how are people actually playing this? all i can get is 'server is changing maps', 'server does not exist' or 'server is full'. that or 'matchmaking...' for like half an hour.

You are not alone. I have been trying for 2 hours.

Rainy Dog

faulty_fork said:
Finally got into a match on the 360. Ran into the same bug three times, my gun would get stuck at hip fire and it wasn't possible to aim down the sights.

Yeah, posted about the same bug on the last page. Playing on the PS3 here, however, so looks like it affects both versions. Thought it might have been the L1 button on my pad acting up... Also been unable to sprint on a few occasions too.

If you drop a medic/ammo pack or switch to and back from your sidearm, you can ADS again.

desu

Rainy Dog said:
Yeah, posted about the same bug on the last page. Playing on the PS3 here, however, so looks like it affects both versions. Thought it might have been the L1 button on my pad acting up... Also been unable to sprint on a few occasions too.

If you drop a medic/ammo pack or switch to and back from your sidearm, you can ADS again.

PC as well ...

It runs better than the alpha, also surprised how well it runs in 1080p. But fuck are there many bugs. Also I am far from sold on metro ...

Battlelog is fucking trash. I try to find a server on the list, but every server I join is either full, or changing a map. I try to find a quick match, and all it can find is US servers. Fuck this shit, not in a mood for this.

edit: Found a Chilean server! Great fucking job EA/DICE.

Top Bottom