• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 Beta: Info and Meetups [Over]

Oozinator said:
I am pissed at false advertising from EA/DICE, they feature Battlefield 3 beta in MOH box, then way it's only 48 hours early access, then they don't send the codes to half eligible people.

I feel your pain. The sole reason I canceled my cheaper preorder from another outlet and preordered through Origin was for the EARLY ACCESS.

Oozinator said:
I am pissed at false advertising from EA/DICE, they feature Battlefield 3 beta in MOH box, then way it's only 48 hours early access, then they don't send the codes to half eligible people.

So what? Is that person responsible for DICE's mishap? No. She/he doesn't deserve your immature outburst.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Bumblebeetuna said:
Just got my MOH beta email for PS3.

Beta is not on the store yet, unfortunately.
Huh, I haven't gotten one yet. I hope that they didn't just send me that 360 key and aren't going to give me PS3 access. I don't live with the roommate that has a 360 anymore.

EDIT: Nevermind, just got it.

nitric0

Still waiting for my key :( I bought the game with a 25% off birthday coupon, hopefully that doesn't mean anything for the beta key

ClovingSteam said:
So what? Is that person responsible for DICE's mishap? No. She/he doesn't deserve your immature outburst.

What outburst? I looked back and didnt see it. Did he edit his post and I got caught up in it?

PaNaMa

Banned
Waited an hour in the EA chat queue. When my turn came up, no chat agent appeared. instead, I got a message saying there are no chat agents available to assist, and that my session has been ended.

I watched this happen. I wasn't afk or tabbed out or anything. Waited an hour in a queue to reveive an automated message saying that no help exists or is forthcoming.

That's what buying MOH2 and preordering BF3 on Origin 3 months ago gets me.

Tambini

Just played a match on PS3.

It's really fun and either I'm really good or the other team sucked :p

Can't wait to play again
on the PC beta

FINALBOSS

Banned
cobragt4001 said:
Did you get it as a MOH LE owner or something else?

PS3 MOH.

And it's not a code at all...here's their instructions:

BATTLEFIELD 3 BETA EARLY ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS

Dates: September 27th - October 10th
Platform: PlayStation 3

Starting on the 29th, you can also test the Open Beta on Xbox 360® or PC

HOW TO JOIN THE BATTLEFIELD 3 OPEN BETA:
1) Go to the PlayStation®Network Store on your console
2) From storefront, click on View All By Title, click on B
3) Click on Battlefield 3. All content will appear here

ClovingSteam said:
Yes. He did edit. He called the person a fucking bitch.

What!!!!!!!?

I did not see that post people. My apologies to anybody I may have pissed off in my ranting. Except for the guy that called me out as a "junior member".

***Still have yet to recieve my early access code. At this rate my "early access" will begin when everybody else joins the regular access beta.

TheExodu5

Banned
park.png

soulassssns said:
What!!!!!!!?

I did not see that post people. My apologies to anybody I may have pissed off in my ranting.

***Still have yet to recieve my early access code. At this rate my "early access" will begin when everybody else joins the regular access beta.

Yea man. Hopefully he realized what a trashy thing he did.

Spookie

Finally got my key 2 hours after the beta began. Now I'm in work praying that the torrent has finished. :(

Fucking hell EA. :/

Mr.Green

soulassssns said:
What outburst? I looked back and didnt see it. Did he edit his post and I got caught up in it?
backpeddling.gif

You know exactly what he posted. I was following the thread and you got involved way before he edited his brain fart.

FINALBOSS

Banned
ksimm said:
God this is so good, so so good. :)

High five playa.

Gonna play ICO/SOTC while I wait for Grace Chen to push the magic button.

Some of you cry babies should be ashamed of yourself. Whining because you didn't get your code on time? And by time you mean YOUR time? You know how long it takes to send out tens of thousands of e-mails?

Nizz

RoboPlato said:
PS3 MoH LE emails just went out. That's the only way to get in early on PS3. It's not up on the store yet, though.
Yep, just got my email. But of course the beta's not in the PSN store yet. :(

Mr.Green said:
backpeddling.gif

You know exactly what he posted. I was following the thread and you got involved way before he edited his brain fart.

Wrong!!!! but nice try.

I dont even see where his post is that was edited and I do not see any that someone else quoted. You are being just as much of an ass as he was.

Revenant

for those that are somewhat underwhelmed by the pictures you're seeing, it really does need to be seen in motion, on your own screen. The awesome animations really bring it to life.

Gekko87

FINALBOSS said:
it's not a code at all
thats what I'm saying. Some of you guys are freaking me out cause I got the email but there was no mention of a code in the email. Seems like its just Sony failing

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
exodus

Can you please check and see how much vram the game is eating up for you?

AngelSoldier said:
If you bought MoH LE/Tier 1, new, then it should have come with a code that you enter.
I got MOH LE recently and I remember the online pass code but nothing else. I might be in trouble because I haven't got a code emailed to me. I thought BF3 would just appear in the store and whoever has MOH LE can just dl it, if I'm not mistaken the BF3 beta is in the UK psn store but only MOH LE owners can dl it.

Top Bottom