• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 |OT2| Mine! RendeZook! Wa Isl!

CatPee

Also why does my plane get stuck in the roof of the map.

Sky jelly.

any good deals on premium for pc?

You missed out last week. Could've just bought a BF3 Premium Edition code for $30. I think physical copies had separate codes too so you could sell off the game code individually.

*im one of those snipers that go into hard to reach places and snipe your sorry ass all day until you send a tank my way. :)[/quote]

Until you get strafed by me in a jet, more like. Snipers are a free 100 points.

any good deals on premium for pc?
and how big are the maps for aftermath?
can you parachute in?
looks like there are plenty of hiding spots for snipers*

*im one of those snipers that go into hard to reach places and snipe your sorry ass all day until you send a tank my way. :)

hurry up and buy premium you dunce

hurry up and buy premium you dunce
im trying you fuckwad. :(
i saw the aftermath gameplay and saw all the possible sniping hidden spots in all those high rise buildings and i nearly had a seizure.
all over my face.
You missed out last week. Could've just bought a BF3 Premium Edition code for $30. I think physical copies had separate codes too so you could sell off the game code individually.
bummer.
and why is there two bf3 premium. essentially one that is $60 and $50.

im trying you fuckwad. :(
i saw the aftermath gameplay and saw all the possible sniping hidden spots in all those high rise buildings and i nearly had a seizure.
all over my face.

bummer.
and why is there two bf3 premium. essentially one that is $60 and $50.

One is just the service, the other one is the game + service. Also $60 & $50? oO It's currently at 30/25 man

*edit* Oh :/ Apparently its EU only.

service? what the hell is a service?
i already have the game sans premium. which one should i buy?
where?

Battlefield Premium = Service = access to all DLC and other shit
Battlefield Premium Edition = Game + Service.

Also, apparently its just for Europe. It's currently at 24.99€ and 29.99€

Try using a proxy.

zychi

Banned
One is just the service, the other one is the game + service. Also $60 & $50? oO It's currently at 30/25 man

*edit* Oh :/ Apparently its EU only.

any chance if a Eurogaffer buys it that a US based could use it?

ie, can we do what we do with steam sales and paypal?

So much bullshit. I have a new monitor, but just like my tv, when I set it to the native res I can't click on the menus and tabs when I hover over it with mouse.

Was this a common problem?

not making any guarantees, but i'm guessing people who love Karkand, Bazaar and Sharqi
and Tehran Highway, MUAHAHA
will feel the same about Aftermath.

XBOW is fun too!

demolitio

not making any guarantees, but i'm guessing people who love Karkand, Bazaar and Sharqi
and Tehran Highway, MUAHAHA
will feel the same about Aftermath.

XBOW is fun too!

That's what I'm figuring. Aftermath seems to cater to that crowd knowing that people absolutely love those urban maps (urban environments, not COD one building small) which is a safe bet really. To me, the crossbow is like the cherry on top that everyone wants to mess around with, but I just hope it won't be used ALL THE TIME from now one, and this is coming from someone who has a crossbow on all kits in Black Ops 2 right now and the same for Black Ops 1 when I played that.

I'm really just wanting to hear about End Game since I still think it will lead us into BF4's conflict. The maps can't tell too much of a story, but they give an indicator of how big the war is and I still think BF4 is about bringing the Chinese into the fight which makes sense for a lot of reasons and even the Chinese helo and some other stuff is in the game's files right now (along with the Chinese weapons already ingame of course)

That way they can make BF4 feel new enough with a new nation's toys to play with too.

Woo-Fu

Banned
"Update: Aftermath is being made available progressively for all our PC Premium members. It should be available to all PC Premium members no later than end of today."

Guess premium is slightly less premium.

"Update: Aftermath is being made available progressively for all our PC Premium members. It should be available to all PC Premium members no later than end of today."

Guess premium is slightly less premium.

Yeah what the hell did I pay for

I made a long drive to my apartment when I could've stayed where I was last night, just so I could download this in the A.M. -_-

Top Bottom