• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 |OT2| Mine! RendeZook! Wa Isl!

So... are TV Guided hacks a thing now?

I'm getting shot down by them, while on a freaking jet!

Also ran into another guy that didn't miss a single missile.

Atruvius

Drop em like liquid is pretty hard mission to complete in public matchmaking. No one understands to wait for the flashbangs at the bus hostage part and there's no way to communicate with your partner. I can't understand why DICE didn't put any kind of text chat into coop.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Drop em like liquid is pretty hard mission to complete in public matchmaking. No one understands to wait for the flashbangs at the bus hostage part and there's no way to communicate with your partner. I can't understand why DICE didn't put any kind of text chat into coop.

It's a bitch, if you want, i'll do it with you with voice chat?

Donos

Maybe i'm finally going to reach 25 Claymore Kills for my Pecheneg skin assignment in the CTF maps.
Still find claymores really weak overall and the worst gadget in the Support slot.

Maybe i'm finally going to reach 25 Claymore Kills for my Pecheneg skin assignment in the CTF maps.
Still find claymores really weak overall and the worst gadget in the Support slot.

I don't understand why claymores aren't used more; they are a great, lazy way to get easy kills. I give PPH2 grief about this all the time. I have 1434 claymore kills; he has 4025. Set them in a doorway, at the top of steps, around street corners, etc., and you are more than likely to get a kill. They were even cheaper back when they didn't disappear once you got killed.

Rubbish King

ADD ME if you feel like playing, im on during the day, i stay on if i have people to play with, so if you fancy a game, just add me, ill always accept a request to play with people ^_^

zychi

Banned
anyone have some servers that they enjoy playing on that theyd like to share? i keep getting booted by admins everytime i kill one of them :/

Donos

What the fuck, I got killed by a javelin and I wasn't even in a vehicle!

Love End Game, dirtbikes are fun

When a tank/apc activates their countermeasures straight before the javelin hits, projectile gets diverted and impacts somewhere besides/around the tank. That's the way you can get hit by it i think.

And fuck again at battlelog. I'm momentarily totally hooked for CTF mode but when i only search for CTF maps i get around 10 servers (6 of them emty or not even half full). Now i tried filtering for 32 players (64 is not really playable) and got around 25 servers -_-

CatPee

When a tank/apc activates their countermeasures straight before the javelin hits, projectile gets diverted and impacts somewhere besides/around the tank. That's the way you can get hit by it i think.

And fuck again at battlelog. I'm momentarily totally hooked for CTF mode but when i only search for CTF maps i get around 10 servers (6 of them emty or not even half full). Now i tried filtering for 32 players (64 is not really playable) and got around 25 servers -_-

Always, always filter for player count and open slots. Battlelog is just strange like that.

Rubbish King

Just got battlefield 3 premium some days ago, first battlefield been enjoying my time but it's been getting a bit boring going solo, I've got a friend who's played a lot but he's burned out, looking for some people to play in squads and stuff, if someone could add so we can play some games together.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/bluecrest22/

Accepted you breh

Also I have premium now, so if people want to add me my battle log is a few posts up :)

Ocho

Where in the heck is the french guy
Norua
and the canadian
Spli1nters
? I miss my multi-nationality posse.

Since I'm feeling left out, brothers, I have retired from BF3. It's getting nice out, and there are things to be done and places to see.

I'll see you all for BF4!

Ocho

I was born in Asia so it's still pretty multi-national. ;)

:D

Awww I'm Canadian too!

Spl1nter is playing HoTS and Norua is traveling.

I miss you too, man! Surely you've been benchmarking Bioshock Infinite or somesuch. Don't know why I didn't guess Spl1inters would be @ HoTS. We need BF4 soon.

Since I'm feeling left out, brothers, I have retired from BF3. It's getting nice out, and there are things to be done and places to see.

Who will be called hacker now?

scogoth

I would say thats a poor excuse then I look at the hours you have played amongst your accounts and realize that I should bow down and pay tribute....

tuco11

Ok, I am sick and tired of COD Black Ops 2 lag fest. Is it to late to get into Battlefield 3 (Xbox 360)? I strictly play Hardcore Teamdeath match on COD. Is there a hardcore mode on Battlefield 3?

thanks!

Rubbish King

Ok, I am sick and tired of COD Black Ops 2 lag fest. Is it to late to get into Battlefield 3 (Xbox 360)? I strictly play Hardcore Teamdeath match on COD. Is there a hardcore mode on Battlefield 3?

thanks!

There is indeed..

I dont understand how that will improve your internet connection though?

I would say thats a poor excuse then I look at the hours you have played amongst your accounts and realize that I should bow down and pay tribute....

Ha ha yeah it's kind of embarrassing. But now I'm starting to realize there's this thing called 'other games,' and my mind is blown.

Be aware of surroundings, look at minimap for enemy blips, pay attention to screen for enemies/vehicles and Doritos, and practice flying in an empty server.

All of the above, and patience is key. Don't react, that'll just get you killed from somewhere else. BF3 is all about positioning unlike your regular twitch shooter.

Unless ur playing 64 metro

Playing on consoles or PC ViewtifulJC?

Top Bottom