• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 PC Community Meetup

JackEtc

Fuck, GAF. We need to play.

I agree, I miss screwing around with you guys. I'm finishing up my first semester (of high school) the next few weeks, and I'm just getting work dumped on me, so I don't think I'll be able to play very often until the end (January 20). Next semester though I'm pretty sure I'll have more time to play. It'll be my very last semester of high school, I'll be locked into a college, and I'll have easier classes, all which means more BF3 time.

Deadly

I would think it's the modem, too, but BF3 is the only game this happens on. Still a possibility. Gonna give them a call while I have the game up/attempt to join games, hopefully they can pinpoint something.
It's not, my friend has the same problem. It happened to me too but it solved itself somehow.

Had some good games last night. Haven't gotten much help from my local ISP on the disconnect issue but gonna keep trying.

Who's up for some games tonight? Let's try to get the GAF server populated. I'd like to record some matches, too.

I'm ready to play. :/ I'm tired of squadding with randoms. I've got excellent squad leader skills but I rarely get squad leader status and nobody ever sets attack/defend objectives.

I'm ready to play. :/ I'm tired of squadding with randoms. I've got excellent squad leader skills but I rarely get squad leader status and nobody ever sets attack/defend objectives.

I'll be on around 10 (sorry, long distance relationship demands some video chat time)...not sure who else is playing.

Conceptor

Wake Island, getting spawn camped by helis and jets and tanks and god knows what

squaddie: can you stop spawn camping
enemy 1: lol go cap some points
admin/owner: stop sucking so hard
enemy 2: lmao
enemy 3: we're not spawn camping we're just trying to cap a point
other squadie: dude fursomething is a great admin he's gonna ban you if you don't stfu

is this all that's left of this game :/

Deadly

Wake Island, getting spawn camped by helis and jets and tanks and god knows what

squaddie: can you stop spawn camping
enemy 1: lol go cap some points
admin/owner: stop sucking so hard
enemy 2: lmao
enemy 3: we're not spawn camping we're just trying to cap a point
other squadie: dude fursomething is a great admin he's gonna ban you if you don't stfu

is this all that's left of this game :/
Yeah when you're getting raped really bad just tell everyone to stop spawning and let them take the point so they can win and get it over with.

Dries

What's going on? All the B2K games I've played are so fucking chaotic. Even with 16 players it feels like all the maps are too small. Anyone else feel like this?

scogoth

What's going on? All the B2K games I've played are so fucking chaotic. Even with 16 players it feels like all the maps are too small. Anyone else feel like this?

Um no? Even with 64 players they aren't too crowded. What mode and map size are you playing?

LordCanti

So does anyone have a desire to get this thing seeded tonight? Thinking like 8 CST?

I can't tonight unfortunately =/

My schedule is completely free tomorrow though, so I'll probably try off and on throughout the day to get something going.

It feels like a month since any of us were actually able to get a game going. Enthusiasm for the game spiked somewhat with Karkand, but then fell completely off the radar. I don't know if it's just us, or if it's the BF3 community in general.

Menelaus

Banned
Well, to be fair, I've been on the Xbox version daily since release because the PC community just hasn't been there (at least on GAF, haven't played on other servers).

PC GAMING IS DEAD

scogoth

Well, to be fair, I've been on the Xbox version daily since release because the PC community just hasn't been there (at least on GAF, haven't played on other servers).

PC GAMING IS DEAD

Pc gaming is dead because of people like you. We can never get the server started because nobody plays the pc. Norma, splinter and I play almost every day and talk on mumble. If more people would get on mumble and join us we could get the server seeded and attract regulars very easily.

Then it has all been in vain. The fellowship has failed.

6Roeq.png

scogoth

Lol this is why we need to organize a community night once a week. Not have everyone come on one at a time throughout Friday night.

Pc gaming is dead because of people like you. We can never get the server started because nobody plays the pc. Norma, splinter and I play almost every day and talk on mumble. If more people would get on mumble and join us we could get the server seeded and attract regulars very easily.

I'll start getting on Mumble. I still find PC voice-chat to be very... awkward to just jump into, especially as the 'new' guy.

Top Bottom