• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 |OT2| See, Spot, Run

abuC

bean breath said:
Christ, a guy can't even hit a mine here and there without getting a scolding? LOL

LOL, you had to see it, he did it a few times and on one of them I jumped out of the Bradley literally one second before it went kaboom.

There's no scolding, he's fairly new to the game compared to the gang of level 50s he was playing against, and he did win us a game by sneaking into the base and arming the last crate.

As brother Crak said "tough love". This is why PS3 GAF > Xbox GAF, we're over here molding the future warriors of the PS3 GAF army while you all are joking around. God help you if the next Battlefield allows cross platform competition :)

Crakatak187 said:
We PS3 gaf are very strict on each other. Tough love as they say. Well I'm not strict, but I'm very verbal when team gaf is playing like shit because I know they can do better then that. Like when all of them is sitting in one spot instead of pushing up, that causes the enemy to push up more and making a tight border.

There was only a couple of times that gaf played like shit with over 5 guys probably around 4-5 times. That's not much at least.

You can only talk amongst your squad right? Unless all of you play without a squad?

This board is our call out spot. Which explains Sekoku's rants and also Dreamgazer from time to time. At times I post my disappointments on here.

Half of PS3 gaf doesn't talk on the mic I think.

Crakatak187 said:
This board is our call out spot. Which explains Sekoku's rants and also Dreamgazer from time to time. At times I post my disappointments on here.

Half of PS3 gaf doesn't talk on the mic I think.

I've been ranting a lot more lately. >.>

bean breath said:
Didn't know about the v-elect, damn. I always go for armor by default, I guess it's time to mix it up.

The Electronic Warfare Package is a vehicle specialization featured in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and is obtained after acquiring 1200 experience points with any vehicle or emplacement. It allows the user to see all soldiers and hidden anti-tank mines and C4 placed within 20 meters of the vehicle and is a passive specialization, meaning that it does not require user input to activate as it will always be activated the second a player uses a vehicle or emplacement and will deactivate upon leaving unless another player in the vehicle had the same specialization. It is useful for players that plan to use well known areas and wish to find mines before they are killed if they are busy with fighing other vehicles. As useful as this specialization is, many players will forego it for other specializations as they become more aware of mines, as C4 is rarely used as a trap to destroy vehicles.

Veteran PS3 GAF players are rarely klled by mortars or rockets these days. So V-armor really isn't much of an appeal to me anymore. On the other hand, people still regularly get killed by tank-mines or random c4s out of nowhere. Hence, V-elec trumps armor for me...especially when shooting those c4-recons who think they're sneaking up to our tank undetected.

V-elec is also a great substitute when I'm out of motion sensors.
In fact, it trumps motion sensors in that 1)Enemies can not hear the sensor and 2)It displays even non-mobile enemies (the disadvantage is that you don't get any spot assist points with the specialization. )

When used in combination with v-Smoke, evolved's favorite tank perk, a tank is nearly invincible given a good pilot/gunner combo.

bean breath said:
Christ, a guy can't even hit a mine here and there without getting a scolding? LOL

Edit: Didn't know about the v-elect, damn. I always go for armor by default, I guess it's time to mix it up.
V-Elect is awesome on White Pass Conquest.

abuC said:
LOL, you had to see it, he did it a few times and on one of them I jumped out of the Bradley literally one second before it went kaboom.

There's no scolding, he's fairly new to the game compared to the gang of level 50s he was playing against, and he did win us a game by sneaking into the base and arming the last crate.

As brother Crak said "tough love". This is why PS3 GAF > Xbox GAF, we're over here molding the future warriors of the PS3 GAF army while you all are joking around. God help you if the next Battlefield allows cross platform competition :)

When things go well, which is often the case, the game is pretty relaxed and the party chat is fun.
When things turn shitty, there's a lot more swearing and honestly we say the same things you guys post here, only verbally and in real-time because of the party.

Like Dreamgazer was talking about with the ace pins he gets, I play this game to have fun not to have to do a job. I hate being the only person guarding an mcom or the one guy that doesn't blindly go to disarm leaving the other one unattended, it should never have to come to that and when it does it usually means we don't have enough of our players online or we're up against a really good team that can spread us out.

When we have enough of our players on, there's more freedom to do whatever you want. You want to goldstar a sniper rifle by sniping on the hill in the back of the base at Cold War? Or see how long you can keep the truck up and running? Then go for it. No one cares because it doesn't really have any effect on our performance.

Earlier today wasn't one of those days. We only had one squad and the rest of our team were randoms. Vantage point attack first set was easy enough for the four of us to take out but we only managed to take out one mcom from the second set because we were the only ones attacking. This was even more frustrating because a random was in the tank the whole game about 5 feet from it's spawn point, sniping at nothing. Still, we were able to easily win on defense so we thought maybe that one game was just a fluke.

I completely lost it on Hill 137. Defending was easy enough (but boring as hell) because the their whole team was sniping from the hill. On attack, we took out the first set because we had the whole team attacking but for some reason on the second set everyone went recon and again, used the tank to snipe from the back. With about 10 tickets left I switched teams because I wanted to kill these fuckers SOOOOO BADLY. ( I let my squad mate arm the crate while I watched, lol)

I read about camping snipers all the time here, but I've never experienced it to this extent (and usually when I encounter this playing solo, I just go medic and keep these fuckers alive, making it a game within a game). We were the only people attacking and the enemy team was competent enough to stop 4 players, so we lost (I won because I switched, lol). Had to quit after that.

I guess you can consider my mentality as, "Play for fun". I don't really care for seriousness in general when it comes to online gaming. Though my mindset is set to "Win" by default, I could less if I lose. I will try my damn hardest to win, but a loss won't hurt.

I enjoying playing amongst like-minded/equally skilled players or simply people who I know will watch my (virtual) back. But once player voice volume/tone starts to increase I will mute you. Me, online shooting people -- it's relaxing. People yelling, bitching/moaning in my goddamn ear is detrimental to my experience. Hence why I don't wear a mic.

I may take a light-hearted approach, but I'm damn good player and I don't need that to be confirmed by anyone else. I migrated from the 360 platform, and so I joined the PS3 crew. Technically, I've already surpassed Lvl 50 if count my 360 profile.

If there is something I would like you to walk away with after reading this insightful, rant-like post is..."I play for fun" -- I enjoy playing with you guys but I don't care for the 'drama' sometimes associated with it.

[PS3]

Off-topic question time:
  1. Are we all abandoning the [GAF] clan tag from now on?
  2. Who is Dynames22? I've seen him in our games a couple of times, but I'm not sure if it's just a coincidence.
  3. What is everyone's plans regarding killzone 3 and the open beta?
  4. I know there are some PS3 Gaffers who run with the [GAF] tag but don't play with the regular crew here. Anyone have a list/few names? (Just so I can be aware and not add a bunch of people who prefer not to be bothered.)

As usual, the PS3 players sign up list is here .

The full player list can be viewed here.

As usual, don't expect anyone to add you unless you add them with an indication that you're from GAF.

Crakatak187 said:
Just mute me by default then. It'll make it easier for you memory. I love swearing and talk about disappointing strategies.

I'm sure he has us (& Dan) muted already >.>
If not you, I'm sure i'm already muted for saying "B B B B B A A A A A B B B BBbbbbbbbbbbb" like a sesame street segment >.>.

meppi

Dreamgazer said:

1. I really don't know at this point, seems a couple of people have started doing this and I've been thinking about it myself since it might play as a factor when people see 8-10 "clan" members on the other side, their reaction might be to just up and leave.
    Not sure yet though.

Dreamgazer said:
    [*]Who is Dynames22? I've seen him in our games a couple of times, but I'm not sure if it's just a coincidence.
    Haven't noticed him myself. Again, I'm pretty bad with names though unless I spend a bit of time with you.

Dreamgazer said:
    [*]What is everyone's plans regarding killzone 3 and the open beta?
    I myself won't be biting for reasons started before. Might give the beta a try, but I'm not even sure about that at this point.
    I'll happily wait for Battlefield 3.

Dreamgazer said:
    [*]I know there are some PS3 Gaffers who run with the [GAF] tag but don't play with the regular crew here. Anyone have a list/few names? (Just so I can be aware and not add a bunch of people who prefer not to be bothered.)

You can certainly add Mancunian11 to your FL if you'd like. He's around my level since we always pick which games to buy and play together.
Most of the time I'd say he's better though. ;)
Also he certainly would like to have a couple more gaffers on his FL since his "players met" list doesn't work properly, so it hard to add people that way.
Right now he only has 2 gaffers on there I think. Rockscar and Sekoku, but if that last one is any indication he might be down to one by tonight since he apparently deleted me from his list.
Perhaps he didn't like me ending up above him on the rankings most of the time, or it might be because I don't want to sit on an Mcom like a good doggy and wait for him to throw me a leftover now and again when he's done eating. ;P

Most memorable event of the evening for me last night was when I was in a tank with my buddy on Harvest Day.
All of a sudden the tanks energy level starts to drop and keeps doing so.
My friend is going "what the fuck is going on here", while I realize that an enemy engineer is using his repair tool on our tank to destroy it, since I use that same tactic when I'm out of RPGs or are too close to it to fire.

So I jump out of the tank, grab my tool and start repairing it while strafing around the tank since I don't know where exactly he is.
I notice him at the back of the tank, so instead of switching to a weapon, I just keep using the tool and drill a nice little hole in the back of is skull. :D

About the muting thing.
I agree. As we tend to babble in Dutch all the time, the moment we notice someone joins our squad, we mute him out of courtesy so they won't have to be submitted to that crazy language. ;)

Dreamgazer said:
If not you, I'm sure i'm already muted for saying "B B B B B A A A A A B B B BBbbbbbbbbbbb" like a sesame street segment >.>.
Nothing wrong with that. Now if it's
"B, B!!! Go to B you piece of shit!!!! FUCK!!!! WTF ARE YOU DOING!!!!! omg... No, no don't revive me, DON'T REVIVE ME!!!! FUUUUCK!! Thanks, yeah I just died, thanks a lot. God, you're good, you are so fucking good at this game. Fuck this I'm done. See you on GAF."

Dreamgazer said:

Nah, you guys are good, you and many others relay very useful info and feedback -- it's specifically when it gets to the point of a player swearing and belittling their teammates or just being an asshole for no reason. The use of racism slurs is the worst.

The A-B thing I find more funny than anything else.

olimpia84

Dreamgazer said:
[PS3]
  2. Who is Dynames22? I've seen him in our games a couple of times, but I'm not sure if it's just a coincidence.
  4. I know there are some PS3 Gaffers who run with the [GAF] tag but don't play with the regular crew here. Anyone have a list/few names? (Just so I can be aware and not add a bunch of people who prefer not to be bothered.)

1. I'm not, but I noticed a few people already did. I don't see the point though, most of us are level 50 anyways and that alone is enough of a reason for people to get intimidated.
2. I don't know who he is. I usually pay attention to names but it's been hard lately because there are a ton of new PS3 GAF players.
3. I'm not interested in KZ3.
4. None that I can think of.

PedYup

Dreamgazer said:
Lately I´ve been not using the GAF tag so not to scare the opposing team away. When you join a game and see 7-8 high level clan mates it usually means trouble and people leave really fast.
I´m certainly getting KZ3 for the SP and will try the MP.
GGs yesterday, it had been awhile since I played in a almost full GAF team

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
PedYup said:
Lately I´ve been not using the GAF tag so not to scare the opposing team away. When you join a game and see 7-8 high level clan mates it usually means trouble and people leave really fast.
I´m certainly getting KZ3 for the SP and will try the MP.
GGs yesterday, it had been awhile since I played in a almost full GAF team

This.

Though Crak told a funny story yesterday... apparently he was stuck on the opposing team for a bit. Some random guy joined his team and was like "Uh oh... gaf!?" and then promptly quit. hahaha.

That's pretty much why I dropped the tag... so people won't quit. But Olimpia raises a good point that people will probably quit anyway. I think my merc days are over; it's more fun to roll whole gaf squads and make the opposing team tremble.

And I think most annoying person on the mic is probably me. lol. I forget it's on...

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
I just discovered the recon, spas, lightweight combination (after watching someone else use it very effectively). I was like a demented Forrest Gump, run, run, run, never stopping except to arm or disarm just running around shotgunning and knifing people. Once you have ran around the back of the MCOM's no-one expects you to be there. Lots of fun.

Last night a couple friends and I spawned into Arica Harbor Conquest. It was one of those games where you're down by over a hundred tickets, you have no flags, and your side is still undermanned. Faceless joined us (probably by accident) and it was great fun turning the tide and winning the match. I wish 360-GAF played more Conquest, and vanilla too.

olimpia84

poppabk said:
I just discovered the recon, spas, lightweight combination (after watching someone else use it very effectively). I was like a demented Forrest Gump, run, run, run, never stopping except to arm or disarm just running around shotgunning and knifing people. Once you have ran around the back of the MCOM's no-one expects you to be there. Lots of fun.

That's how I roll on Rush games. Recon class + USAS12 + LW pack + Magnum Ammo
I always try to get as fast as I can to the MCOMs to arm them so that setup works great

abuC

Dreamgazer said:
[PS3]

Off-topic question time:

As usual, the PS3 players sign up list is here .

The full player list can be viewed here.

As usual, don't expect anyone to add you unless you add them with an indication that you're from GAF.

I dropped the GAF tag, because Im sure seeing 10 dudes on one team with it was causing people to drop out of games. You'd even have guys with "GAF" on the other team just waiting to switch too.

Dynames22, U_r_Suck, Pinched_Face, himself4life, BDmonk are all on my friends list, they are the group I've played with the most. So if you see them in games they joined me, or I joined them. All of them are really good, especially BD and Pinched. They've been joining our games a lot lately, so might as well call them GAF associates ha.

I'll probably get Killzone 3, not sure how much I'll play it though. I had Killzone 2, but went back to playing BC1 like crazy after a few month. Im interested in Socom 4 though, kind of like slower paced shooters.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I think I just got the most frustrated I have ever been... ever... in a game.

meltdown mad dude... meltdown mad.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
olimpia84 said:
That's how I roll on Rush games. Recon class + USAS12 + LW pack + Magnum Ammo
I always try to get as fast as I can to the MCOMs to arm them so that setup works great
Yeah I am trying to time my runs so that I just avoid out of bounds suiciding between sets of crates. Even if you aren't able to hold the armed crate it usually draws the defense back a step allowing the rest of your team to push closer in.

feel

Just got this for the 360 (ultimate edition), don't know why it took me this long, having loved the beta, but anyways, what do I need to know regarding free maps packs and updates? I'm downloading a 1.6Gb big marketplace file after putting in the VIP code, does that contain everything I need? Or is there other free stuff I need to get?

Calion

Dreamgazer said:
[PS3]

Off-topic question time:

1. I'm not. I usually stick with the tag.

Dreamgazer said:
    [*]What is everyone's plans regarding killzone 3 and the open beta?
    Ugh no. Not much for KZ. The only time I'll leave BC2 is for UC3.

Letters said:
Just got this for the 360 (ultimate edition), don't know why it took me this long, having loved the beta, but anyways, what do I need to know regarding free maps packs and updates? I'm downloading a 1.6Gb big marketplace file after putting in the VIP code, does that contain everything I need? Or is there other free stuff I need to get?
Pretty sure its an all inclusive update

meppi

Just to make sure, can this be right?

http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/ps3/cUtThRoAt_-CoL/#infantry

Look at his knife kills.

He was running around killing everyone and I mean everyone with the knife, if that failed he's one shot kill them with a shotgun. Every single time.
His clanmate did the exact same thing.

Don't know if there are hacks for this game or anything, but this is unlike anything I've ever seen.
extremely fishy.

Rorschach

meppi said:

Look at his knife kills.

He was running around killing everyone and I mean everyone with the knife, if that failed he's one shot kill them with a shotgun. Every single time.

Don't know if there are hacks for this game or anything, but this is unlike anything I've ever seen.
extremely fishy.
The only thing I hate more than when my knife doesn't work for some reason is those stupid lunge kills where the other guy ninjas across 20 feet and kills me while I empty my clip on his head.

121 foot rule!

meppi said:

Look at his knife kills.

extremely fishy.

Nope, it's quite normal, and those types of players have always been around.
Just that there appears to be more of them now days, possibly due to a migration of mw2 players(?).

these players run lightweight and exploit the knife lunge distance of the game. Which at times can be as bad as the "panic knifing" that occurs in the CoD games.

Knife-obsessed players tend to have a horrible w/l & SPM though. As they usually need to come up from behind players/spawn camp, etc (or our favorite, run back 4 bases to knife the UAV pilot). They can be freaking annoying as hell, but on the bright side - they rarely care about objectives. I've been knifed arming m-coms plenty of times, where the guy just runs off like a lightning again not disarming...

If you see one of these people charge straight at you, it's best to just knife swing yourself to try your luck. That is unless you have some high ROF weapon like the MG3 or F2000

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
What a bunch of cheesing douches. C4 attacks (DERP DERP WHAT NERF?) over arms and tank sniping the crate.

After that point, I was like "fuck you mode: on."

Second set taken due to taking hardest first and then trying to <D 2.0> the crate.

Third set, grab the quick tank spawned on our defense right before move up. Rush it down the bridge. Start hitting cover.

Bitches started to try to tank it from afar.

Close call with that A taken and then B armed on 5-1 tickets. We won it, but man...

Next round we roll all the way to the last set, team sucked however. Outside of a few GAF, none of them were helpful. Stupid.

@Abu: I had Warhead equipped, but with the randoms not fucking being ace pilots I was like "Fuck that shit, ABU YOU NEED TO GET IN!" *you get in*

(hallelujah.wav) *tears of joy and turns on trollface.jpg*

TheSeks <30-50 kills> Dumbasses trying to anti-air him as assault and Abu as non-smoking engineer pilot.

We take Oasis to the last set after a tough defense on first set.

I was trying to hit the anti-air building to <D 2.0> meanwhile and Abu wasn't having any of that. "CIRCLE FAST CIRCLE FAST." "DAMN IT ABU! ;___;"

Level 50 was good in tracering us. Didn't notice him but did notice the "LOCK ON LOCK ON LOCK ON" I'm like "well, damn." (BLAM)

adamsappel said:
Last night a couple friends and I spawned into Arica Harbor Conquest. It was one of those games where you're down by over a hundred tickets, you have no flags, and your side is still undermanned. Faceless joined us (probably by accident) and it was great fun turning the tide and winning the match. I wish 360-GAF played more Conquest, and vanilla too.
not by accident, the other games that other people were in were full and i wanted to get a game or two in before i had to go

abuC

TheSeks said:
What a bunch of cheesing douches. C4 attacks (DERP DERP WHAT NERF?) over arms and tank sniping the crate.

After that point, I was like "fuck you mode: on."

Second set taken due to taking hardest first and then trying to <D 2.0> the crate.

Third set, grab the quick tank spawned on our defense right before move up. Rush it down the bridge. Start hitting cover.

Bitches started to try to tank it from afar.

Close call with that A taken and then B armed on 5-1 tickets. We won it, but man...

Next round we roll all the way to the last set, team sucked however. Outside of a few GAF, none of them were helpful. Stupid.

@Abu: I had Warhead equipped, but with the randoms not fucking being ace pilots I was like "Fuck that shit, ABU YOU NEED TO GET IN!" *you get in*

(hallelujah.wav) *tears of joy and turns on trollface.jpg*

TheSeks <30-50 kills> Dumbasses trying to anti-air him as assault and Abu as non-smoking engineer pilot.

We take Oasis to the last set after a tough defense on first set.

I was trying to hit the anti-air building to <D 2.0> meanwhile and Abu wasn't having any of that. "CIRCLE FAST CIRCLE FAST." "DAMN IT ABU! ;___;"

Level 50 was good in tracering us. Didn't notice him but did notice the "LOCK ON LOCK ON LOCK ON" I'm like "well, damn." (BLAM)

Haha, that was some great gunning, I tried to rotate faster once he got the lock but he kept a good bead on us. I didn't pick smoke before that because I figured I'd be gunner in a tank, and what really sucks is that he shot us down literally 5 seconds before the game ended. Oh well, you were killing people like it was going out of style, every second we were getting points.

My new thing is that if I feel they can't hit me with a tracer, Im definitely picking warhead since it kills people in half a volley. If it's a good team, then I have to pick smoke.

TheSeks

abuC said:
Haha, that was some great gunning, I tried to rotate faster once he got the lock but he kept a good bead on us. I didn't pick smoke before that because I figured I'd be gunner in a tank, and what really sucks is that he shot us down literally 5 seconds before the game ended. Oh well, you were killing people like it was going out of style, every second we were getting points.

My new thing is that if I feel they can't hit me with a tracer, Im definitely picking warhead since it kills people in half a volley. If it's a good team, then I have to pick smoke.

More like if you're piloting and it isn't smoke and I'm in the gunner, you pick armor. >_>

What is everyone's plans regarding killzone 3 and the open beta?

Open Beta is open to everyone? I may give a chance. But I doubt they've fixed the shitty spawns.

Honestly, though, I have no interest in KZ3. At all. After the disappointment that was KZ2 (and the other KZ series games).

abuC

TheSeks said:
More like if you're piloting and it isn't smoke and I'm in the gunner, you pick armor. >_>

I don't like armor on the Apache, usually if you're hit with a tracer you have multiple rockets coming up at you so the extra armor doesn't really do much. The warhead + apache makes it lethal, if the engineers miss with their rockets you know where they are and it's just one volley and they're gone. Usually I pick smoke, that time I just got caught and had no real intentions of flying till you jumped out of the pilots seat ha.

TheSeks

abuC said:
I don't like armor on the Apache, usually if you're hit with a tracer you have multiple rockets coming up at you so the extra armor doesn't really do much. The warhead + apache makes it lethal, if the engineers miss with their rockets you know where they are and it's just one volley and they're gone. Usually I pick smoke, that time I just got caught and had no real intentions of flying till you jumped out of the pilots seat ha.

If I'm in the gunner seat, I generally have warhead equipped. Warhead is given to you as well (IIRC how the perks stack) so the pilot/you don't really need warhead.

Armor lets you survive at least one rocket, which is good for a quick bail/getting the fuck out I feel. Ask Calion, I've used it to harass people with my shitty flying in the Apache before. Don't underestimate it, duder.

poppabk said:
Yeah I am trying to time my runs so that I just avoid out of bounds suiciding between sets of crates. Even if you aren't able to hold the armed crate it usually draws the defense back a step allowing the rest of your team to push closer in.

i know i mentioned this before in voice chat, but i don't think i posted it... maybe i did? anyway... timers!

http://tinyurl.com/bc2base - 20 second Countdown timer to take advantage of the 30 second delay between moving up and the 10 second out of bounds allocation.

http://tinyurl.com/bc2vbas - 10 second Countdown timer since the delay is 20 seconds in Vietnam

http://tinyurl.com/bc2hind - 65 second Countdown timer for Atacama Desert defense. takes ~25 seconds to get to their Helipad from the back of your base, HIND spanws in 90 seconds.

abuC

TheSeks said:
If I'm in the gunner seat, I generally have warhead equipped. Warhead is given to you as well (IIRC how the perks stack) so the pilot/you don't really need warhead.

Armor lets you survive at least one rocket, which is good for a quick bail/getting the fuck out I feel. Ask Calion, I've used it to harass people with my shitty flying in the Apache before. Don't underestimate it, duder.

I've never noticed any stacking taking place, I know they say it happens but it just doesn't seem like it to me. I always thought it was the pilot/driver of the vehicle that had effect, and the gunner using a different perk isn't retroactive for the pilot/driver. Mainly because I've had gunners who used Alt. V and I didn't get the hellfire missile or vice versa, I could tag vehicles but they couldn't fire hellfires.

TheSeks

abuC said:
I've never noticed any stacking taking place, I know they say it happens but it just doesn't seem like it to me. I always thought it was the pilot/driver of the vehicle that had effect, and the gunner using a different perk isn't retroactive for the pilot/driver. Mainly because I've had gunners who used Alt. V and I didn't get the hellfire missile or vice versa, I could tag vehicles but they couldn't fire hellfires.

Yeah, alt and smoke is useless if the gunner has them. But the armor and warhead stack, AFAIK.

TheSeks

He's five, he's not going to listen to directions.

Also start him on NES, Contra. Make him a man. ;)

TheSeks

Fission Mailed, guys. Removing the tag doesn't stop the ragequits. :x

vixlar

Hey guys, something happened to me. I played, I won and... i got 15000 bonus points!!!! No medals or something like that. I watched my stats menu, and I found I got the all weapon at bronze and the all bronze medals. I am not a veteran, so I don't have access to the garand, and I didn't steal a garand in that round so I had no garand kill in that round. Has been a long time since I had all the other weapons at bronze.

vixlar said:
Hey guys, something happened to me. I played, I won and... i got 15000 bonus points!!!! No medals or something like that. I watched my stats menu, and I found I got the all weapon at bronze and the all bronze medals. I am not a veteran, so I don't have access to the garand, and I didn't steal a garand in that round so I had no garand kill in that round. Has been a long time since I had all the other weapons at bronze.
Holy shit, do you remember what you did in that round? I've had all weapons bronzed since god knows when (actually I have them all at gold now) but that insignia was never awarded to me. Would be nice to find out that DICE had finally fixed it!

UFRA

Crakatak187 said:
Couldn't play today thanks to my 5 year old nephew. Tried playing LBP2 with him but he can't listen to any direction I give him.

lol Yeah when my nephew was that age I just had him watch me play games since all he ever wanted to do was crash things or make things explode.

If I was playing a racing game, "crash into that wall! crash that car!!"

Now that he's 9 he's a pretty good gamer. :)

olimpia84

TheSeks said:
Fission Mailed, guys. Removing the tag doesn't stop the ragequits. :x
It's because most of us are level 50 already. Good games yesterday with fersis (you played for a bit and then and then left?) on atacama, heavy metal and oasis. We owned a team that had 5 level 50s with no problems until they rage quit xD

No_Style

Dreamgazer said:
[PS3]

Off-topic question time:

1. I will, if you will? Whatever it takes to get quality games.
  2. No idea.
  3. Will try KZ3. In fact, I already pre-ordered a copy in December for $50. KZ2 MP was great during the low levels, but became progressively more clusterf*ckish as more and more was added through leveling up. I tried KZ3 MP beta and it shows signs of that clusterf*ckery.
  4. Nope. Sorry.

Also, I stopped using my mic because no one else was really using it and whenever I was playing, the squad was working fine without verbal communication.

TheSeks

Snipe snipe snipe, snipe those fools away.

Take cover in the back, snipe them on defense in Cold War. Snipe them in the mid/back range outside of base, take attack win on Cold War.

Laguna Presa, work my way carefully up. Snipe snipe a few people, miss a bunch. Get first set. Work my way up to second set. Third set is a meat grinder. A is taken, we're low on tickets. B is armed. Moved to a new position, mortar strike. Take two dudes out, get a lucky headshot (didn't think I'd make it, figured I'd have to spam the Garach) stopping a defuser, take crate. Get up on the mountain, spot spot spot people for fourth and fifth set.

Faceless: Is it possible to get up there on third set/AKA: Buttfuck the enemy team from above? I think DICE expanded the out of bounds or maybe it's just fucking with me.

Top Bottom