• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 |OT2| See, Spot, Run

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
It's fine. You left, Memory left and then it was like five on each team. Which isn't bad in terms of gameplay, but I can't stand playing in small games. It isn't Battlefield in games that small on maps that huge, IMO.

Arm A Second Set on White Pass, Arm A First Set on Cold War. Calion isn't anywhere to be seen to help defend. Die. Diffuse, TWICE.

*AtFirstIWasLike...:|But,ThenIWasLikeALLMYRAGESHAKINGMONITOR.gif*

Calion

TheSeks said:
It's fine. You left, Memory left and then it was like five on each team. Which isn't bad in terms of gameplay, but I can't stand playing in small games. It isn't Battlefield in games that small on maps that huge, IMO.

Arm A Second Set on White Pass, Arm A First Set on Cold War. Calion isn't anywhere to be seen to help defend. Die. Diffuse, TWICE.

*AtFirstIWasLike...:|But,ThenIWasLikeALLMYRAGESHAKINGMONITOR.gif*

....You play on a monitor?

TheSeks

Calion82v said:
....You play on a monitor?

HDTV/Monitor hybrid. 1 HDMI 1.5(?) (PS3), Component out (PS2, Wii, Gamecube, X-box, Formerly X-box 360 on the "HD" componet cables for 720p), DVI (IIRC) for my Mac Mini, and formerly a TV/Cable set-up connected to it as well.

Sharp LC-19SB14U, 19SB24U, 19SB24U-W (forgetting which one) 19". For like $299-399? Back in 2007 when I got my 360. Wasn't too bad for a discount/clearance cheap-o "HDTV" back then at Office Depot.

I've played BC1 on 360 but is BC2's multiplayer model the same? Is it peer-to-peer or somehow server-based?

I'm just trying to think of a time when they specified its origins and nature in the Battlefield blogs but i can't remember of such a time, any ideas on an answer console-BC2-GAF?

TheSeks

Battlefield on consoles has always been (AFAIK) dedicated servers. Just they're EA's dedicated servers and not rented/made dedicated servers by the players like PC.

so they could potentially just edit the way you connect /interact with the servers that are already in existence, ie: a Server Browser/favorites/filtering system.

Holyshit, this is actually sounds feasible for you guys. I'll support your Server Browser campaign now, console bros.

TheSeks

Well, that's AFAIK. Battlefield 2: Modern Combat on 360 had... *shock and horror* SERVER BROWSERS! Pick a map, see if anyone is running it. If not, see all available servers. Join one. TAH-DAH, playing.

Of course, it used Gamespy and not like XBL's matchmaking/whatever services to do that.

TheSeks said:
Well, that's AFAIK. Battlefield 2: Modern Combat on 360 had... *shock and horror* SERVER BROWSERS! Pick a map, see if anyone is running it. If not, see all available servers. Join one. TAH-DAH, playing.

Of course, it used Gamespy and not like XBL's matchmaking/whatever services to do that.
It also had a clan system *tear* but lets not open an old wound.

TheSeks

Ah, right, never tried the clan system. :lol

All I know is that the maps were swing and miss with me. Didn't really care for any of them, yes that includes "Bridge Too Far."

TheSeks said:
Ah, right, never tried the clan system. :lol

All I know is that the maps were swing and miss with me. Didn't really care for any of them, yes that includes "Bridge Too Far."
Minus Respect Points for you, sir.

TheSeks

Cuban Legend said:
Minus Respect Points for you, sir.

I'm getting a lot of that today. But seriously, didn't care for it. Just didn't like wide open maps with very little cover for snipers to go prone and pick people off in.

TheSeks

Man, figured out where most of the people are. On Vietnam. :lol

Joined a friend that just got Vietnam and server was full. Been empty on Vanilla or damn near these past few weeks. :|

Sorry, Fersis and Dream. You guys joined me when I was playing sniper dick and I was waiting to join said friends game since the server was full. I rejoined after that round and... Dream's gone. Fersis is snipering. Oasis map, attack/defense. Nope.avi.dll.exe

TheSeks said:
Man, figured out where most of the people are. On Vietnam. :lol

Joined a friend that just got Vietnam and server was full. Been empty on Vanilla or damn near these past few weeks. :|

Sorry, Fersis and Dream. You guys joined me when I was playing sniper dick and I was waiting to join said friends game since the server was full. I rejoined after that round and... Dream's gone. Fersis is snipering. Oasis map, attack/defense. Nope.avi.dll.exe

Ejas and fersis wasn't joining me and I didn't see you coming either so I left to go play the plant vs. zombies a bit.

Jumped back on, your game is full so I joined skeletor's game. Got placed on a shitty opposite team with skeletor on top. Helped the shitty team win by taking down fences and throwing motion mines + deal with tanks...(shit team can't deal with tanks.)

Won the game, but skeletor was gone by then.

left and your game is still full. -> typing this

going to see what olimpia is up to now

TheSeks

Alright, done for now. Those two squadmates were useless at times.

*runs up to arm, they follow*

"GODDAMN IT, N-*death*"

:mad:

Highlight of the night for me was boat/AT-mining 5 dumbasses going for A. What do they learn? Not to take the boat as I have them coming up that way on foot and never blew my reset AT mines. *sadfrog.jpg* Oh well, five kills toward Gold Star 4.

Which reminds me: How the hell do you use the Rex as a killing machine, Faceless? I use it as secondary arm and it outright sucks. Put a bullet into someone, they'll turn around and kill me even if I pump another round with Magnum Ammo into them.

Even as a defense arm it sucks as the aforementioned 1-2 bullet bullshit. :|

I'm Gold Star 4 on it and want to platinum it to get back to better the M9.

TheSeks said:

"GODDAMN IT, N-*death*"

Highlight of the night for me was boat/AT-mining 5 dumbasses going for A. What do they learn? Not to take the boat as I have them coming up that way on foot and never blew my reset AT mines. *sadfrog.jpg* Oh well, five kills toward Gold Star 4.

Which reminds me: How the hell do you use the Rex as a killing machine, Faceless? I use it as secondary arm and it outright sucks. Put a bullet into someone, they'll turn around and kill me even if I pump another round with Magnum Ammo into them.

lol I complained about that to skeletor (who is on this forum btw...)

The third base on Laguna was intense lol. we were down to 20 or so tickets, and finally the team started to split their effort.
i told the squad to stay back - sacrificed life to arm A.
Then spawn on squad and loop around to B to arm it while they're distracted + killing 5 guys in a row <3

Too many spawn campers these days.

TheSeks

Yeah, you spawned on me after I went "fuck it, I'm taking A. They're holding B" and you armed. I threw grenades down there to hold them off. Got two of them after you armed B, got taken out and it seems the randoms on our team finally got it together to pull it off. That third set wasn't intense, more annoying.

Fourth set was pretty fun as they hid behind the "mountain"/hill and I was just AN-94'ing them in the face after I lost the gunfight and you revived me. They didn't even bother to come close to the crate after that. Took the Bradley (since they kept stealing it/sneaking around our base while "MOVE UP" happened) through some out-of-bound antics and you armed B then A. They didn't even bother to defend at that point other than to try to RPG me a few times.

TheSeks said:

"GODDAMN IT, N-*death*"

Rex is a beast! it's all about knowing the recoil and 2 shotting fools.

Cuban Legend said:
so they could potentially just edit the way you connect /interact with the servers that are already in existence, ie: a Server Browser/favorites/filtering system.

Holyshit, this is actually sounds feasible for you guys. I'll support your Server Browser campaign now, console bros.
You want to know how ridiculous it is? A friend of mine sat down and went through his router logs to figure out the IP addresses of all of the worldwide PS3 BFBC2 servers. Then we went through and IP blocked all of the non-Australian servers... this was all just so that we could play BFBC2 on servers in our own fucking hemisphere of the Earth.

TheSeks

endlessflood said:
You want to know how ridiculous it is? A friend of mine sat down and went through his router logs to figure out the IP addresses of all of the worldwide PS3 BFBC2 servers. Then we went through and IP blocked all of the non-Australian servers... this was all just so that we could play BFBC2 on servers in our own fucking hemisphere of the Earth.

This just goes to show that Alan Kurtz/Demize99 is wrong in nearly everything except one point:

Magnum Ammo fucking sucks and it and the perk system should be gone from Battlefield.

Faceless said:
Rex is a beast! it's all about knowing the recoil and 2 shotting fools.

Lies. I can two shot someone from full health one day and then the others it MP-412 Rex kills me more than it helps (one/two shot a damaged person no death and they kill me. :|)

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
As i said im going for the sniper badge so im playing lame.
Sorry TheSeks.

Here's a commentator on Youtube who does Regular BFBC2 PS3 commentaries on gameplays.

The Russian Badger

Wondering if you PS3-GAFers might be interested in joining forces with him? He seems like a great player and it would be cool to know if hes a GAFer or could become one in the future.

TheSeks

Cuban Legend said:
Here's a commentator on Youtube who does Regular BFBC2 PS3 commentaries on gameplays.

The Russian Badger

Wondering if you PS3-GAFers might be interested in joining forces with him? He seems like a great player and it would be cool to know if hes a GAFer or could become one in the future.

I dunno about the commentary, but most of PS3GAF right now is doing Killzone or other games. Abu hasn't played in a month, JM is playing GT5/other games, Crack is KIA, Faceless is KIA as well.

Leaves crippled ol' me, Rock, Dream, Olimpia (who doesn't really play Rush), FERSIS (Oh shit, forgot again, but caught it before he catches it!), NoStyle (who joins Olimpia now and then and doesn't really play Rush either), Ejas, and some one-two others. But outside of the first 3-4, most of the others don't play nightly/near regularly like we did last year. I think most of us are burned out on BC2 right now and are biding time toward BF3.

If he wants to play with us, cool. It doesn't really matter to me, but PS3 [GAF] isn't really a competitive clan. We just play to win rounds, which we generally (80-90%?) do.

Massa

GAF is playing right now. I tried to join you guys but I completely forgot I have to redownload the patch. :-(

Oh well, I'll leave the PS3 on tonight. 400 minutes was the estimated time for the download, fuck PSN.

TheSeks

Goddamn, watching that video I wish I had his M93R Burst skills. I can't use that gun for shit and he's good with quick switching on the fly as the situation requires.

Though, he seems more worried about killing defenders and generally killing than arming crates. :/

Going up the backstairs, not arming B. SMH.

...THEN HE KNIFES THE THREE DUDES AT THE TOP AND THEY DON'T NOTICE. ZOMG AWESOME.

...But no one is attempting to arm the crates. :|

Oh, finally, he arms one. :D

TheSeks said:
I dunno about the commentary, but most of PS3GAF right now is doing Killzone or other games. Abu hasn't played in a month, JM is playing GT5/other games, Crack is KIA, Faceless is KIA as well.

Leaves crippled ol' me, Rock, Dream, Olimpia (who doesn't really play Rush), FERSIS (Oh shit, forgot again, but caught it before he catches it!), NoStyle (who joins Olimpia now and then and doesn't really play Rush either), Ejas, and some one-two others. But outside of the first 3-4, most of the others don't play nightly/near regularly like we did last year. I think most of us are burned out on BC2 right now and are biding time toward BF3.

If he wants to play with us, cool. It doesn't really matter to me, but PS3 [GAF] isn't really a competitive clan. We just play to win rounds, which we generally (80-90%?) do.

1723 / 2029 = 0.849186792
We win about 85% of time, give or take a percentage of error of 2-3%.
(Since I do rage quit once in awhile......nothing compared to Mr.Ragequit king though *cough*)

My new job is tough, and I guess I'm in bad health since I'm tired all the time.
Try to be on sometimes, but 9pm+ is my schedule now :p

TheSeks

Dreamgazer said:
nothing compared to Mr.Ragequit king though *cough*

Who... me? :p

Edit: HAH! "SawkMyEckroll" is on this dudes list. IIRC we've played against him months ago.

TheSeks

Dear Alan Kurtz/Demize99,

Fuck you and fuck you. I'm so fucking sick of fucking lopsided teams after two rounds because Rock and I suddenly roll all over their team with shitty fucking randoms.

You think playing 4 versus 7+ is fun? Fuck you.

Give. Me. Server. Browsers. On. Consoles. I don't give two fucks if you're too goddamn stupid to look at filters and playercounts and ping before joining a server. SOME OF US AREN'T MORONS.

IMad.jpg Isoveryfuckingmad.jpg

I'm so fucking sick of these shitty small games that suddenly get team stacked on the opposing/defending or attacking team that's been prevalent these past three weeks.

Fuck matchmaking. Fuck Microsoft and Bungie and X-box Live for it invading all console shooters.

TheSeks

I know, man. Rock's last game 12 vs 12. AWESOME and intense third set. I thought we'd lose for sure since they had snipers and s hit on the back of the base where we couldn't hit them. I get in the chopper expecting to gun. Pinched Face (AbuC's person?) and someone else take the chopper, chopper gets hit with tracer and RPG-7, dude that got in bailed and armed B. Pinched starts heading that way. I get killed and somehow Rock and I after spawning on him and NoStyle repairing kept them off B to push to fourth set.

After that it was rolling them across the light house map.

Next map, Harvest Day... loading... complete.

6 vs 6.

SMH for Matchmaking and lack of browsers to find full 12 on 12. :|

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Got my sniper badge! YAY!

I only need the Mines and C4 badges now.

BTW: Does someone have Vista or Win7 here?

-Silver-

If you're in Uni then Google the name of your uni and MSDN. Certain Uni's pay for the license and provide certain SW for free. It's how I got 7 Home Professional.

Fersis

I dont have the money for Win7. =/
Just wanted to check if an .exe i have works on those OS.

Wow, this game fucking rocks.

Well done DICE, good graphics, awesome atmosphere, destruction, great levels and vehicles. I have also gotten used to the slightly more punishing movement style (no sprint strafe!) and recoil and am loving the gun play. It's a great feeling burst firing an AR and getting a long range kill.

Balance seems great too, though randoms get punished by even slightly organized teams. One match last night against a team of medics was devastating as they kept squad reviving/spawning and taking the objectives within 60 seconds each 'stage' of the level. Had one great match last night using the XM8 with red dot, went 27-12 and 3 MCOM stations destroyed. I'm still finding conquest mode total shit.

Also are the stats not being tracked? I only have one random person on leaderboards, and no stats/unlocks tracked until I'm in game. However it is tracking dogtags. Finally, what can the team do against choppers? The only turret that seems lethal enough is the mounted Rocket one and that's usually devastated within a few seconds of use. And none of rocket launchers I have access to seem to home?

Stripper13 said:
Finally, what can the team do against choppers? The only turret that seems lethal enough is the mounted Rocket one and that's usually devastated within a few seconds of use. And none of rocket launchers I have access to seem to home?

1)
You need the tracer gun and tracer dart a vehicle for the RPG/Gustav to home.
For more info read here: http://evadlive.net/2010/04/15/bfbc2-tracer-gun-tips/

2)
That or you can guide the rockets when using the AT-4 rocket launcher

3)
Each side also have their own AA guns.
The Russian have the Zu-23-2 (you'll see it firing red projectiles), which can be found either as an emplacement or on top some light tanks. The gun can be just as good as the VADs as long as you lead a little and aim a bit higher to account for its bullet drop.

The Americans have the VADs which is a stationary AA gun that usually is found somewhere near base and fires like a high speed machine gun. The VADs has a slow start up and turn speed, so don't assume you can just hop in and get hits instantly.

4)
Any emplacement guns will work against choppers.
So yes, that includes the TOW missile launcher, KORD stionary guns, or even the guns on tanks. Beware of the low damage though - it might take awhile.

5)
UAV - either knock the enemy chopper out by flying into them, air slamming into their blades, shooting them with the alt-fire or just aim the hellfire missile at it.

6)
or here's my favorite tactic:
JUST IGNORE IT
JUST IGNORE IT
JUST IGNORE IT
JUST IGNORE IT
JUST IGNORE IT

A chopper can neither arm crates nor capture flags.
There's no point in paying it any attention unless it's really hindering you from completing objectives. Otherwise, leave it be - as it's taking a good 2-5 soldiers off the ground for you.

I can guarantee you that 8 out of 10 times people lose to chopper whores not because the chopper is overpowered - but because they're way too afraid/obsessed about it.
(I have easily turned many conquest games around by just telling randoms to ignore the useless chopper.)

Dreamgazer said:
1)
You need the tracer gun and tracer dart a vehicle for the RPG/Gustav to home.
For more info read here: http://evadlive.net/2010/04/15/bfbc2-tracer-gun-tips/

2)
That or you can guide the rockets when using the AT-4 rocket launcher

3)
Each side also have their own AA guns.
The Russian have the Zu-23-2 (you'll see it firing red projectiles), which can be found either as an emplacement or on top some light tanks. The gun can be just as good as the VADs as long as you lead a little and aim a bit higher to account for its bullet drop.

The Americans have the VADs which is a stationary AA gun that usually is found somewhere near base and fires like a high speed machine gun. The VADs has a slow start up and turn speed, so don't assume you can just hop in and get hits instantly.

4)
Any emplacement guns will work against choppers.
So yes, that includes the TOW missile launcher, KORD stionary guns, or even the guns on tanks. Beware of the low damage though - it might take awhile.

5)
UAV - either knock the enemy chopper out by flying into them, air slamming into their blades, shooting them with the alt-fire or just aim the hellfire missile at it.

6)
or here's my favorite tactic:
JUST IGNORE IT
JUST IGNORE IT
JUST IGNORE IT
JUST IGNORE IT
JUST IGNORE IT

A chopper can neither arm crates nor capture flags.
There's no point in paying it any attention unless it's really hindering you from completing objectives. Otherwise, leave it be - as it's taking a good 2-5 soldiers off the ground for you.

I can guarantee you that 8 out of 10 times people lose to chopper whores not because the chopper is overpowered - but because they're way too afraid/obsessed about it.
(I have easily turned many conquest games around by just telling randoms to ignore the useless chopper.)
Thanks alot, I tend to ignore them 90% of the time as most people use them to fire around the objective for a little while before parachuting. However one chopper was giving us massive pains last night. It could fire multiple rockets, it was messing up our tanks and raining destruction on anyone trying to disarm crates. I could not find a mounted gun that could do any damage, what do the AA guns look like? Just so I know what to look for next time I'm in a tight spot due to chopper harassment.

TheSeks

Dreamgazer said:
I can guarantee you that 8 out of 10 times people lose to chopper whores not because the chopper is overpowered

:lol The gaiety of this post exceeded my self-control tolerances, good sir. You are to be applauded for your efforts, etc. etc. etc.

Choppers are overpowered when they're in the hands of the circle-strafing pros. Sure, if there is a decent pilot (like JM and totally not me) and a decent gunner (like me, and pretty much 50% of GAF), the chopper non-circle of strafing is also annoying but more balanced.

The air-vehicles are REALLY unbalanced in capable hands, man. Ignoring them when they're firing circles on your base in defense or circling all the bases in conquest is HARD and really makes the game unfun.

Yes, the anti-air guns can kill them. But the RU one that isn't VADS (which is US) fucking SUCKKKKKKKKKS compared to it's BC1 version. BC2's volleys at an infinite/parabolic arc. But it doesn't have the BC1 power, why? At least in BC1 if the helicopter was in my "volley"/single-shot burst-shell range, it was going to wind up being hurt or destroyed. And that's with Warhead slapped on it. Otherwise the BC2 version of that same gun is just pissing in the wind against a strafing faster than you can turn helicopter pro.

what do the AA guns look like?

If it's Ilsa Innocentes, there is no anti-air wagon/guns on that map. You have to use the machine guns and since the nerf they're just as terrible to shoot the choppers down.

If on Port Valadez, there is anti-air wagons that you'll know is anti-air by it not being a tank at the attackers base. This is mobile.

VADS is on Port Valadez Conquest for US attackers start and B if taken by US before RU, Atacama Rush (defense side/bases) and Actacama Conquest (US base, B taken before RU takes it)

RU anti-air gun is on Oasis Rush, Port Valadez Conquest (start, B taken before US takes it), Atacama Conquest (RU takes base and RU base)

Edit: Really, I'm madddd butthurt when it comes to choppers because over 500 hours with them has turned the game into "oh boy, level 50's in the chopper. Well, I guess we can prepare to die 50+ times and never get them off it to where they actually attack" KDR generating machines for the KDR douches. In poor hands or hands that can't use them with surgical precision, the choppers are balanced. Outside of those, they're terrible and unfun to play against. It's why if I'm playing solo I "nope.avi" toward helicopter maps and leave the server to go back to tank and infantry play.

Oh, yeah and the UAV should not have to be the anti-air option for players against a chopper. WTF DICE.

Edit 2: You're also forgetting you can fire the M95 Sniper/Anti-Material Rifle at them. But the damage is so pitiful and if they notice your potshots, they'll try to pin-point you and kill you to where you can't do it again. (Or land, repair and then come back at 100% to kill you)

All the anti-air options are pretty poor against an excellent pilot. And no, "applauding their skill in dodging shots" when it comes to circling a base as "skill" isn't an option.

TheSeks said:
:lol The gaiety of this post exceeded my self-control tolerances, good sir. You are to be applauded for your efforts, etc. etc. etc.

Choppers are overpowered when they're in the hands of the circle-strafing pros. Sure, if there is a decent pilot (like JM and totally not me) and a decent gunner (like me, and pretty much 50% of GAF), the chopper non-circle of strafing is also annoying but more balanced.

The air-vehicles are REALLY unbalanced in capable hands, man. Ignoring them when they're firing circles on your base in defense or circling all the bases in conquest is HARD and really makes the game unfun.

Hey, I did say 8 out of 10 times lol, and I'm sticking with that.
Even with clans there are very few people out there who can really do "precise circle strafing". Most of the time people just circle and blind fire, and yet you'll see all these randoms acting like wusses and hiding in buildings doing nothing.

As for ignore them.
You sir, I remember you staying in valdez base 1 in one game trying to take out the chopper even though we have already advanced to the last base. :p

TheSeks

Dreamgazer said:
Hey, I did say 8 out of 10 times lol, and I'm sticking with that.
Even with clans there are very few people out there who can really do "precise circle strafing". Most of the time people just circle and blind fire, and yet you'll see all these randoms acting like wusses and hiding in buildings doing nothing.

Not blind fire if they're hitting cover/firing on cover and tanks. I can do circle strafing against a tank at a 30degree lock on the gunner position pretty good. Not excellent but it's possible even with a shit pilot like me on it.

As for ignore them.
You sir, I remember you staying in valdez base 1 in one game trying to take out the chopper even though we have already advanced to the last base. :p

:lol My first instinct is to get those bastards out of the chopper and not firing on my advancing ass, that's why I stay in the anti-airs. I only ignore if GAF is already in a base and I'm respawning or if they aren't firing rain of death too well to where sneaking past their team and speed capping crates before they do damage is preferable.

Still, EVERYONE fears the choppers because they are overpowered. Shitty pilot or not, it's generally the GUNNER seat that's the fear.

Pete Rock

360_Cheerful%20Dub.png

Headshots for days! Even had a few noscopes on sprinting targets, amazingly enough. I've rediscovered the nuances of BF sniping now that I'm not stuck with the sticks. I still can't think of anything more awesome than shooting a Blackhawk pilot in the face only to watch his corpse slide out of the cabin and sail across the shoreline, bouncing on the pavement next to an advancing tank as the three guys inside fail to realize what just happened before exploding against the snowy hillside. Oh, getting in a fight with two 50's in an Apache after I tormented their entire team from the first sniper pipe position on Valdez through the first two bases, sneaking away into the bush as my team regroups, then headshotting the pilot and then the repairing engineer as he panics to get back into the cockpit and take off. Then proceeding to pound them with rockets relentlessly for the next four sets of m-coms.

BF3 needs a theater mode announced, like yesterday.

Pete Rock said:
360_Cheerful%20Dub.png

Headshots for days! Even had a few noscopes on sprinting targets, amazingly enough. I've rediscovered the nuances of BF sniping now that I'm not stuck with the sticks. I still can't think of anything more awesome than shooting a Blackhawk pilot in the face only to watch his corpse slide out of the cabin and sail across the shoreline, bouncing on the pavement next to an advancing tank as the three guys inside fail to realize what just happened before exploding against the snowy hillside. Oh, getting in a fight with two 50's in an Apache after I tormented their entire team from the first sniper pipe position on Valdez through the first two bases, sneaking away into the bush as my team regroups, then headshotting the pilot and then the repairing engineer as he panics to get back into the cockpit and take off. Then proceeding to pound them with rockets relentlessly for the next four sets of m-coms.

BF3 needs a theater mode announced, like yesterday.
I would love a theater mode in BF3. In fact, Reach remains my favourite online FPS due in part, to the ability to clip all the insane moments. On the opposite end of the scale, BLOPS has a competent theatre mode, but little to no awesome moments that aren't random grenade/tomahawk throws.

When I played BC2 yesterday, I flew a chopper with a teammate (rather well I might add) - circled the island for a while, landed it nearly perfectly (except for a tree lulz), killed a couple of guys with the XM8, blew a sniper out of his tower with a noob tube, armed the crate, killed a couple more guys while camping it, and knifed one more when I emptied the clip. Destroyed the crate just as I died to an onslaught of gunfire.

I finished the match and sat there in awe - no one will believe this unless I am able to save it. No dice.

There was one time I went from start to finish without dying on Attack Africa harbor and got a couple of M-COMs armed and blown up. At the end of the game I was thinking how the hell did I not die?

It was months ago though.

Top Bottom